Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1520 of 1568 FirstFirst ... 5201020142014701510151815191520152115221530 ... LastLast
Results 22,786 to 22,800 of 23510
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    bold: the same that has happened since he was elected in 2016/took over in 2017.

if Trump is re-elected why would anything be noticeably worse?
    Why would there be more civil unrest between those who passionately want him out and those who don't in the middle of everything else going on? Is that a serious question?
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

I would need to see specific details/instances as to why people are boycotting, but in general I think it's stupid for either side.
    That’s a fair opinion and understand why you’d feel that way. But I think there is a good case for “voting with your dollars”. Antiabortion people will boycott companies who support planned parenthood. People for abortion rights will boycott antiabortion companies.

It’s just another form of activism and can have an impact.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Joe Biden in the past maybe, Joe Biden now or in the future, I disagree. I think he would be controlled more by the radical left like AOC.

today is misleading because there is a current pandemic. but prior to that there are things that were great, such as the economy. record low unemployment surrey was better.
    Not sure what you’re basing that on. Biden has a counsel of leaders from progressives, moderates and republicans to help build his platform. As of this morning it’s reported that he’s not carrying on with the green new deal or Medicare for all.

As a progressive who supports AOC I’m annoyed. But I get his strategy. At a time we’re all divided he’s trying to bring in a little bit of everything for a balanced platform for middle America.

And again, unemployment went from 12% to under 4% under Obama and there’s no credit given from Trumpers. They even said the numbers were a lie.

But when it drops another 3 tenths of a percentage under Trump, you guys are like “Trump brought about record unemployment lows!!”

I don’t think Trump deserves much blame for the poor economy now. But he clearly bungled this whole pandemic and so did leaders of both parties in the US. Watching other countries recover and reopen without surges compared to what we’re doing here is insane.

And the fact that we have a healthcare system hinged to employment at a time when people are massively losing jobs is just one of the many ways we’ve ****ed up a public healthcare system. That goes to both parties as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    And if Biden is elected we will still be just as divided as we are today.

You can’t honestly believe there won’t be a difference between the divisive tactics that trump uses every single minute of every day versus the leadership of a typical politician whether it’s Biden or Rubio or whoever.

This is infinitely worse under trump and it’s not even debatable.

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    That’s a fair opinion and understand why you’d feel that way. But I think there is a good case for “voting with your dollars”. Antiabortion people will boycott companies who support planned parenthood. People for abortion rights will boycott antiabortion companies.

SCLC boycotted a bus service for their segregation practices during the fitties which worked as well. I guess Special would consider that stupid as well and shouldn't have happened.
    WE STILL KNOW WHERE THE PITCHFORKS ARE:Beau of the Fifth Column, you tube.

when I see news I don't rush to PSD to post it. there are times when I see news "damaging to the right" that has already been posted here by the time I get here. more often I pay attention to news in the morning. it's not my fault if someone else though the day posts news before I'm here the next morning.
    You seem to be quick enough to rush in here and post stories that are favorable to the right frequently (like this morning and the “Nazi” shirts for example).

Odd how the only time you’re not quick enough on the draw is when it’s negative towards the right.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    You seem to be quick enough to rush in here and post stories that are favorable to the right frequently (like this morning and the “Nazi” shirts for example).

Odd how the only time you’re not quick enough on the draw is when it’s negative towards the right.
    Outrage!!

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Outrage!!
    Is this why you suddenly stopped responding in the thread about whether you agreed with companies keeping most of their repatriated money/tax savings for themselves? To post outrage in a bunch of other threads?

So trump wanted to buy Iceland and sell Puerto Rico.

Lol

I get it

Buy white people sell the brown ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    So trump wanted to buy Iceland and sell Puerto Rico.

Lol

I get it

Buy white people sell the brown ones.
    Weird, I thought his supporters were fans of buying brown people...
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Well if you have them a choice am sure they would want a chance at that.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    so you think even the most racist today would own slaves if they could...really?
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    Why would there be more civil unrest between those who passionately want him out and those who don't in the middle of everything else going on? Is that a serious question?
    more than what this already is? why would anyone seriously think that, when there has already been this level of civil unrest.

this is why I said specific details/instances. what you mentioned is not the same as boycotting someone just because they support Trump as President.

boycotting a company/business just because they supported Democrats would also be stupid.

Not sure what you’re basing that on. Biden has a counsel of leaders from progressives, moderates and republicans to help build his platform. As of this morning it’s reported that he’s not carrying on with the green new deal or Medicare for all.

As a progressive who supports AOC I’m annoyed. But I get his strategy. At a time we’re all divided he’s trying to bring in a little bit of everything for a balanced platform for middle America.

And again, unemployment went from 12% to under 4% under Obama and there’s no credit given from Trumpers. They even said the numbers were a lie.

But when it drops another 3 tenths of a percentage under Trump, you guys are like “Trump brought about record unemployment lows!!”

I don’t think Trump deserves much blame for the poor economy now. But he clearly bungled this whole pandemic and so did leaders of both parties in the US. Watching other countries recover and reopen without surges compared to what we’re doing here is insane.

And the fact that we have a healthcare system hinged to employment at a time when people are massively losing jobs is just one of the many ways we’ve ****ed up a public healthcare system. That goes to both parties as well.

I think Obama deserves credit for what he did when he was President, and I think Trump deserves what he did as President.

I question now whether Joe Biden is capable of having his own intelligent thoughts, and more concerned with who is controlled him or more so who he is listening to.