Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1324 of 1459 FirstFirst ... 32482412241274131413221323132413251326133413741424 ... LastLast
Results 19,846 to 19,860 of 21878
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Hereís another one for the ďimagine if Obama did itĒ pile:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...63d_story.html
    how about criticism where criticism is due. your own words, "stop selective outrage based on whether it serves your political purposes."

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    You are peddling more conspiracy theories. Stop politicizing this.

Where is your evidence that the numbers are being inflated in the US?
    if someone dies that has not been tested for Coronavirus then that shouldn't be included to the number of Coronavirus deaths even if they had Coronavirus like symptoms.

that doesn't mean things aren't terrible. this isn't used to say Coronavirus isn't that bad.

don't get your panties in a bunch because you don't like what I'm posting.
    Į\_(ツ)_/Į

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Trump sounds serious today. Good. Honestly he treated everyone with respect and gave some pretty good answers. I did not agree with him on not locking down the nation and leaving it up to the states. Still this was a Trump you could have a discussion with

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Tomorrow he'll be talking about his ratings, in his press briefing. This is what it's like dealing with the mentally ill.

This is of course, more conservative propaganda. Trump couldnít have possibly known the scope of this!

Except, he was briefed on it. He knew how serious this was right around the time he tweeted the US has 15 cases that will soon be down to zero.

Think about that doozy of a sentence. Has any President been that wrong before? 15 cases going to 0, meanwhile we are 200,000 cases and 3,000+ deaths later.
    When have we seen this before? Same story, different president. GW was briefed of an imminent attack from Al Queda before 911 and non chalantly ignored it.

Can you believe that was just 2 weeks ago? This might be the most imbecilic statement we've heard from Trump, in 3 years. LMAO

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    I could care less if he goes golfing. The fact that he owns a golf course that is open right now is insane.

Weíre injecting trillions into the economy and heís spending thousands on golfing.

Sorry but the GOPer hypocrisy on this issue is absolutely insane and I canít let it go.

All the bashing of Obama for ever golfing and this guy has already surpassed it and at a time of pandemic.

Donít get me wrong. I canít imagine the pressure on a president at a time like this. It has to be insane. And I even get a few days at camp David or something that is minimal.

This though. Is ridiculous. And these ****ers who donít give a damn about what trump does when they attacked Obama for the same thing are pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Donald Trump's media defenders (Sean Hannity) and media normalizers (New York Times): He is using a different tone and "today is the day he became president".

Donald Trump:

I thought he became president when he bombed an empty air base in Syria?

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    how about criticism where criticism is due. your own words, "stop selective outrage based on whether it serves your political purposes."

if someone dies that has not been tested for Coronavirus then that shouldn't be included to the number of Coronavirus deaths even if they had Coronavirus like symptoms.

that doesn't mean things aren't terrible. this isn't used to say Coronavirus isn't that bad.

You just said the same thing I just said. I donít think you know what end of the circle youíre at.

Quote Originally Posted by Webslinger View Post
    Tomorrow he'll be talking about his ratings, in his press briefing. This is what it's like dealing with the mentally ill.
    the more people that watch these press conferences with these experts the better, so yes the higher the ratings the better.

don't get your panties in a bunch because you don't like what I'm posting.
    Į\_(ツ)_/Į

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

Coronavirus: US 'wants 3M to end mask exports to Canada and Latin America' https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-52161032

Trump trying to prevent 3M from shipping masks to Canada. Hopefully 3M doesnít listen, could start a really dangerous trade war that results in more deaths than necessary

A reporter confronted Trump today about when he said that the Coronavirus would go away in April with the heat. Warmer weather isn't necessarily (if at all) a solution for the inhibition of this virus. It just comes to show how ignorant this president is.

Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid (13) Ryan HGHoward

Quote Originally Posted by dodgerdave View Post
    A reporter confronted Trump today about when he said that the Coronavirus would go away in April with the heat. Warmer weather isn't necessarily (if at all) a solution for the inhibition of this virus. It just comes to show how ignorant this president is.
    Nah, he has become very presidential and doing a great job.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post

First Bolded: Have we confirmed thatís happening? How many people have been determined to have died from Corona that didnít test positive? Where is your evidence this is happening?

Second Bolded: Heís correct that both share blame for not having the equipment at the beginning. But we are two months in. Even if Trump isnít to blame for not having enough equipment when this started, he certainly has blame for them not having equipment two months later.

First Bolded: Have we confirmed thatís happening? How many people have been determined to have died from Corona that didnít test positive? Where is your evidence this is happening?
    I'm curious as to why he's saying this too. In the world of media, sure, maybe they can say things and artificially boost number like that. But in the world of medicine and health care, as far as I know you cant document that someome died from corona if it was never confirmed that they had corona. I could be wrong, but to me that kinda sounds illegal

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Melania Trump: everyone should take social distancing seriously and wear a mask.

Donald Trump: I'm not going to wear a mask and it's absolutely a suggestion that you don't need to wear a mask.

Trump's got to go.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Oh, *now* he's got to go? You've been saying as much for over three years at this point.

Trump is an expert at the blame game and not an expert when it comes to solutions. You can't blame Obama for this response to the pandemic since he's had almost 3 and a half years to make changes. This is all on Trump, and he can't man up and accept his shortcomings.

Also, notice how the White House now cuts off the microphones of reporters when Trump no longer wants to speak to a reporter who is grilling him with some tough questions. This is an attack on the free press.
    Last edited by dodgerdave; 04-04-2020 at 01:41 AM.

Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid (13) Ryan HGHoward

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    I'm curious as to why he's saying this too.
    You know exactly why lol. Heís trying to minimize any and all of the fall out of Trumpís failure to respond, as well as completely and repeatedly dismissing a global pandemic even when presented with glaring factual evidence.

That includes ignoring death for him.