Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1653 of 1719 FirstFirst ... 65311531553160316431651165216531654165516631703 ... LastLast
Results 24,781 to 24,795 of 25771
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    if it was impossible that Trump saw literally anyone cheering, then what he said would be a lie.

that is so insignificant in the bigger picture that people were cheering.
    You never gave an example of media lying...

Is it cuz you know you're full of ****? That's my guess..

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

I'm arguing for what is happening now and what teachers/professors are teaching.

if people want to change the curriculum then do that, but they should teach from what they are supposed to, not their political opinions/beliefs.
    Exactly, they are supposed to teach based on facts and truth, not patriotism, lol.

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Last edited by spliff(TONE); 09-19-2020 at 02:38 PM. Reason: beat to the punch

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

The Lincoln Project has been awful quiet in the last 24 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    The Lincoln Project has been awful quiet in the last 24 hours.
    Because in their heart they want trump to nominate a judge. They hate Trump, but love McConnel and all he does.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Because in their heart they want trump to nominate a judge. They hate Trump, but love McConnel and all he does.
    They've always been useful idiots to me. They aren't liberal or Democrats or anything like that.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

“Well Trump’s lie could maybe be true in a hypothetical universe we haven’t considered”. My God Special is so brainwashed lmao.

You have to admire his diligence though. To turn a blind eye to proven lies, claiming that teaching about racism is anti-American (so what does that make American? Lol) and now praising violence against the press, you have to have your head on a swivel.

Well, that and be a drooling bigoted blind sheep.

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Exactly, they are supposed to teach based on facts and truth, not patriotism, lol.

I haven't said anything about patriotism. I said they should be teaching whatever is in the curriculum, not political ideologies that are more Liberal opinion.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by browski234 View Post
    “Well Trump’s lie could maybe be true in a hypothetical universe we haven’t considered”. My God Special is so brainwashed lmao.

You have to admire his diligence though. To turn a blind eye to proven lies, claiming that teaching about racism is anti-American (so what does that make American? Lol) and now praising violence against the press, you have to have your head on a swivel.

Well, that and be a drooling bigoted blind sheep.
    I miss your trolling. nobody is worse here than you.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I haven't said anything about patriotism. I said they should be teaching whatever is in the curriculum, not political ideologies that are more Liberal opinion.
    k-12 eduction has an overwhelmingly conservative lean.

Telling the truth about history doesn't have an ideological lean
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post
    k-12 eduction has an overwhelmingly conservative lean.

Telling the truth about history doesn't have an ideological lean
    evidence?

depends on what one would consider truth. teachers telling students that Trump is evil, it not truth.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

evidence?

depends on what one would consider truth. teachers telling students that Trump is evil, it not truth.....
    .....in your opinion

evidence?

depends on what one would consider truth. teachers telling students that Trump is evil, it not truth.
    Going to school in America

Why do you think the 1619 project exists?

I was literally taught in the south that the civil war was not about slavery.
    Last edited by rhino17; 09-20-2020 at 12:37 PM.
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

I never said anything about politics, I said they should be teaching whatever is truth.

The fact that you dont just agree with this is a little concerning..

Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post
    Going to school in America

Why do you think the 1619 project exists?

I was literally taught in the south that the civil war was not about slavery.
    States rights, lol!