Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1649 of 1719 FirstFirst ... 64911491549159916391647164816491650165116591699 ... LastLast
Results 24,721 to 24,735 of 25771
    It would be less concerning if he hadn’t just shot down the slavery education project. Honestly on its own it sounds like W era post 9/11 hyper patriotism.

How about we mandate A People’s History, or Lies My Teacher Told Me in this American history demand.

Or maybe we can just go back to having Civics classes because Trump could use one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I don't think that I've seen you here before. I'll issue a caution to avoid anyone (hint, hint) who has no intention of debating honestly.
    dbroncos78087 has no intention of debating, period.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    what Trump allegedly saw even if it was an outright lie, is much less significant than people in America cheering in favor of 9/11. this should be unanimous from anyone that supports America.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    The point is so we can compare trump lying and exaggerating vs media lying and exaggerating.

Because you said trump lying about seeing muslims is not a lie but an exaggeration, so I want to get a better understanding of why you are not calling his lie a lie.

If you give me an example of.media lying then I can better understand what you mean by lying vs exaggerating.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    I explained why.

whether it's a lie or exaggeration, coming from Trump or anyone in politics from either side, we know that it's going to happen even if it shouldn't. the media is different, they shouldn't be lying or exaggerating, people trust them (or did) to report the truth.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Holy ****:

Mr. Trump said that “left-wing rioting and mayhem are the direct result of decades of left-wing indoctrination in our schools,” adding that “it’s gone on far too long.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/09/17/u...e=articleShare

What a lunatic. Doesn’t even make an effort to lead this country.

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    It would be less concerning if he hadn’t just shot down the slavery education project. Honestly on its own it sounds like W era post 9/11 hyper patriotism.

How about we mandate A People’s History, or Lies My Teacher Told Me in this American history demand.

Or maybe we can just go back to having Civics classes because Trump could use one.

Ghee...somebody got bashed for pointing out that happened...

I said that it wasn't all sunshine and roses that occurred on 9/12 and that there was a dangerous after glow where that hyper patriotism got directed into an incredibly dangerous lens and that got attacked pretty universally across the political spectrum. But I know that I'm not the only one who believed it!
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Holy ****:

Mr. Trump said that “left-wing rioting and mayhem are the direct result of decades of left-wing indoctrination in our schools,” adding that “it’s gone on far too long.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/09/17/u...e=articleShare

What a lunatic. Doesn’t even make an effort to lead this country.
    direct may be an exaggeration, but it shouldn't be eliminated the effect of indoctrination from schools for more of a progressive liberal agenda.

we know this has come from Democrats along with media adding fuel to radicalize people.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

What in the holy hell is this crazy bull ****:

Good strategy on Trump’s part. No doubt this kind of jingoistic crap, along with “law and order,” will serve as the centerpiece of the Trump re-election campaign.

If the Democrats fall into the trap and chase him down this rabbit hole rather than emphasizing his failures re: the pandemic and the wretched US health care system, they will surely lose.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Good strategy on Trump’s part. No doubt this kind of jingoistic crap, along with “law and order,” will serve as the centerpiece of the Trump re-election campaign.

If the Democrats fall into the trap and chase him down this rabbit hole rather than emphasizing his failures re: the pandemic and the wretched US health care system, they will surely lose.
    I can't believe the majority of Republicans are going to fall the LAW AND ORDER ******** again. Instead of looking for the root of the problem, it's more guns, more guards and more cells. Let the good times roll

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    dbroncos78087 has no intention of debating, period.
    My dad could beat up your dad.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

what Trump allegedly saw even if it was an outright lie, is much less significant than people in America cheering in favor of 9/11. this should be unanimous from anyone that supports America.
    Who was cheering and where's the evidence of it, boy genius?

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

direct may be an exaggeration, but it shouldn't be eliminated the effect of indoctrination from schools for more of a progressive liberal agenda.

we know this has come from Democrats along with media adding fuel to radicalize people.
    You don't know ****, all you're doing is regurgitating what your hero Donnie boy says.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    You don't know ****, all you're doing is regurgitating what your hero Donnie boy says.
    Donnie doesn't know those big words
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

You didn’t even go to US schools so you’re just repeating spin propaganda.

So here’s the summary....

For many many years US history classes were just star spangled nothing but positive amazing accomplishments. Columbus discovering America, no mention of genocide. Expansion to the west, no mention of genocide. Industrialization without details of the laborers who died for striking. Etc etc

Post 1950s WWII victory feelings were strong and Cold War era meant a need to hype up patriotism.

Liberals, as we see even today with protests, tend to speak for social victims and full history. Conservatives have a stranglehold on blind patriotism.

So telling the full history of how we were founded is not indoctrination, it’s getting away for indoctrination and understanding that history is dirty and there’s a reason certain groups struggle more than others.

If factual history “radicalizes” people to want equality for all that’s a good thing.

Going back to white washed history as if we never do anything wrong is the same tactic authoritarians like NK take to create blind allegiance.

I explained why.

whether it's a lie or exaggeration, coming from Trump or anyone in politics from either side, we know that it's going to happen even if it shouldn't. the media is different, they shouldn't be lying or exaggerating, people trust them (or did) to report the truth.
    And they dont trust the president to say the truth...?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train