Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1661 of 1767 FirstFirst ... 661116115611611165116591660166116621663167117111761 ... LastLast
Results 24,901 to 24,915 of 26502
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    You literally said that the IRS audits people based on the way the person's name sounds, and that it IS systemic racism.

If that was meant as an example, what a ****ing stupid example.
    No, I said if someone hears an ethnic sounding name, it can and does intentionally or unintentionally carry certain stereotypes with it, which can and do carry real world consequences with them.

A way to illustrate this for you is to point out studies which have been done in which they found this to.be the case regarding job applicants.

This is systemic racism being exerted even though there is no law spelling it out to be exerted as such.

Does that make sense?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

A conversation between you two is almost as bad as the debate was tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    No, I said if someone hears an ethnic sounding name, it can and does intentionally or unintentionally carry certain stereotypes with it, which can and do carry real world consequences with them.

A way to illustrate this for you is to point out studies which have been done in which they found this to.be the case regarding job applicants.

This is systemic racism being exerted even though there is no law spelling it out to be exerted as such.

Does that make sense?

No. You said that sytemic racism is real because the IRS audits people based on their name. Just ****ing admit that was a really stupid comment.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    A conversation between you two is almost as bad as the debate was tonight.
    Don't read it.

Trump Secretly Mocks His Christian Supporters

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics...orters/616522/

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    No. You said that sytemic racism is real because the IRS audits people based on their name. Just ****ing admit that was a really stupid comment.
    lol, ok, I admitted it was a bad example if it's done by computer. What else do you want?!

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

A REAL Christian would never support a Satanic president like Trump.

Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid (13) Ryan HGHoward

Unfortunately that's not at all true.

well, that's largely because, whatever you think of him, he's not satanic
    and also depends on one's definition of 'real Christian'
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Hardly a surprise.

It extends further: like all con artists Trump actually scorns virtually al (including so-called Christians) the people who constitute his base. Operating on the time-honed maxim of “there’s a sucker born every minute”, he sees them as there simply to be used and discarded once they are no longer useful.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I don't need to create something to justify what I said. there are examples of many more Liberals hired than Conservatives as teachers, you're the one suggesting the Conservatives/Republicans are "less educated".

if you don't want to think what I said is even possible, that's ignorance. all these Liberal teachers are smarter and more educated than any Conservatives/Republicans? come on.
    What I find funny is how you constantly talk about people not being properly informed but here is a huge group of people who are in general incredibly more informed than you and they overwhelmingly don’t see it your way.

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    So if you are saying systemic racism IS real, then why in the hell are you so adamantly arguing against addressing it all the time??

we literally had a conversation about it.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

so anyone that supports LGTB community or calls themselves part of that community, must also be lesbian/gay/ect? no, know better. there are many celebrities alone that are straight but support and are part of the LGTBQ community.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

says Michael Cohen.

when did Michael Cohen become credible? oh wait, the moment that he was against Trump.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    we literally had a conversation about it.
    Yes, in which you alluded that systemic racism isnt an issue.