Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1657 of 1770 FirstFirst ... 657115715571607164716551656165716581659166717071757 ... LastLast
Results 24,841 to 24,855 of 26549
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    what are you trying to say here.

where are you getting that "so many educated, informed, middle class people aren’t Republicans" and even if that was true, that has nothing to do with teachers. who is hired and why.
    You provided the stats yourself. 87% of high school teachers are Democrats. Did you forget already?

then you're sheltered and not getting enough information to make a proper opinion.

I've read numerous stories in recent years about Liberal left wing teachers pushing their anti Trump thoughts and opinion to students.

just 2 I found quick. teachers/professors shouldn't be doing this.
    I would expect the same thing for any teachers/professors that don;t like Joe Biden.

https://www.insidehighered.com/news/...trump-comments

https://www.foxnews.com/us/professor...not-vote-trump
    I get plenty of information and I actually take the time to consider what I read. I haven’t seen much evidence that you have the ability to process information to make a “proper opinion”. Although you might know something about indoctrination considering how thoroughly you have been.

Quote Originally Posted by Bramaca View Post
    You provided the stats yourself. 87% of high school teachers are Democrats. Did you forget already?
    did you see me say, who is hired and why. are schools specifically hiring more Democrats than Republicans, more Liberals than Conservatives. who does the hiring, people that themselves are Liberal?

that doesn't mean Republicans or Conservatives are less educated, it means they're not being hired.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

I get plenty of information and I actually take the time to consider what I read. I haven’t seen much evidence that you have the ability to process information to make a “proper opinion”. Although you might know something about indoctrination considering how thoroughly you have been.
    I just posted 2 stories that took me 5 seconds to find. some would rather ignore that this is happening

look at Ruth Ben-Ghiat.

https://as.nyu.edu/content/nyu-as/as...ben-ghiat.html
    Professor of Italian and History
    she deleted this tweet.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

did you see me say, who is hired and why. are schools specifically hiring more Democrats than Republicans, more Liberals than Conservatives. who does the hiring, people that themselves are Liberal?

that doesn't mean Republicans or Conservatives are less educated, it means they're not being hired.
    So in your opinion it’s that there are 1740 teachers for every 1000 teaching jobs and the 740 unemployed are all because they are Republicans? I’m going to call ******** on this. Get a degree, move to the US and become a teacher if you want to change the numbers.

I just posted 2 stories that took me 5 seconds to find. some would rather ignore that this is happening

look at Ruth Ben-Ghiat.

https://as.nyu.edu/content/nyu-as/as...ben-ghiat.html

she deleted this tweet.

I’m sure in a country with 330 million people and a large percentage of them going through university you will find incidents where a prof goes too far. Looking at this Ruth Ben-Ghiat who as mentioned in your post is a professor of Italian and history and judging by the profile of hers you linked has spent a lifetime researching the rise and effects of fascism in Italy. It might not be the worst idea to listen to what she has to say on the subject and the comparisons to now rather than attacking her. We’re supposed to learn from history, not beat down anyone who dares to say anything.

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.trut...eachers/%3famp

Is it possible that you have been led into outrage on this subject by the super rich people funding these highly biased and manipulated organized attacks on education and media? Let me know what the Koch’s want you to say next.

So in your opinion it’s that there are 1740 teachers for every 1000 teaching jobs and the 740 unemployed are all because they are Republicans? I’m going to call ******** on this. Get a degree, move to the US and become a teacher if you want to change the numbers.
    there could be thousands of eligible teachers and most of the teachers that get hired could be Liberal/Democrat. that doesn't mean all the Liberals are hired and the Conservatives are not, it means most of the teachers hired are Liberal and it could be for that reason.

how many black people in America for years have been working compared to not? nobody would suggest that they're not smart enough to get hired, people would say it's because of race. why couldn't the same thing be true for Republicans/Conservatives that get overlooked by the people in position to do the hiring.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I’m sure in a country with 330 million people and a large percentage of them going through university you will find incidents where a prof goes too far. Looking at this Ruth Ben-Ghiat who as mentioned in your post is a professor of Italian and history and judging by the profile of hers you linked has spent a lifetime researching the rise and effects of fascism in Italy. It might not be the worst idea to listen to what she has to say on the subject and the comparisons to now rather than attacking her. We’re supposed to learn from history, not beat down anyone who dares to say anything.

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.trut...eachers/%3famp

Is it possible that you have been led into outrage on this subject by the super rich people funding these highly biased and manipulated organized attacks on education and media? Let me know what the Koch’s want you to say next.
    she said "Trump depends on well-educated extremists like Barrett to legitimate his rule." come on. of course this is ******** opinion. ACB is an extremist that is only there to help Trump? stop.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

there could be thousands of eligible teachers and most of the teachers that get hired could be Liberal/Democrat. that doesn't mean all the Liberals are hired and the Conservatives are not, it means most of the teachers hired are Liberal and it could be for that reason.

how many black people in America for years have been working compared to not? nobody would suggest that they're not smart enough to get hired, people would say it's because of race. why couldn't the same thing be true for Republicans/Conservatives that get overlooked by the people in position to do the hiring.
    You consistently have some of the dumbest arguments.

Or, you could be completely wrong and making **** up to justify your outrage (bought and paid for by the wealthy elite)

she said "Trump depends on well-educated extremists like Barrett to legitimate his rule." come on. of course this is ******** opinion. ACB is an extremist that is only there to help Trump? stop.
    Trump says worse things almost daily to the entire nation. Where is your outrage at his attempts to indoctrinate the nation?

So Trump has not paid any taxes in 15 of the last 20 years. Yup a grifter as we all knew, but the cult won’t care.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    So Trump has not paid any taxes in 15 of the last 20 years. Yup a grifter as we all knew, but the cult won’t care.
    A grifter with a credit card
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

-JFK

Opened up the very first page of this thread and see posts by Timmmahhh and johnnyi. I haven’t seen posts by either of those guys in a long time.

Or, you could be completely wrong and making **** up to justify your outrage (bought and paid for by the wealthy elite)
    so black people and minorities not being hired simply for being black/minority, is reality.. but Conservatives not being hired simply for being Conservative, that one has no chance at being right? come on.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯