Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1565 of 1657 FirstFirst ... 56510651465151515551563156415651566156715751615 ... LastLast
Results 23,461 to 23,475 of 24844
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Not at all.

Trump's comments were the wrong thing to say at the wrong time about a good man. Time and place thingie. I can admit it, I think most sensible people can.

Yet libs (like you) and dems can't find the stones to criticize BO for the wrong speech at the wrong time in a church during a eulogy to a great man. BO should not have made such a fiery campaign-like speech at that time. And none of you will admit it.

Double standard here is pretty obvious.
    Quite telling that you refuse to share what was so horrifying about Obama's eulogy (outside of vague references). The video is out there, the audio transcript is out there....this shouldn't be that hard, Slugster.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Not at all.

Trump's comments were the wrong thing to say at the wrong time about a good man. Time and place thingie. I can admit it, I think most sensible people can.
    Gee, he said something stupid again. Shucks, he lied again. Darn, he made another inappropriate tweet. Golly, he needs to learn to shut up at times. Heck, he didnít mean it.

Seriously. How many times are you going to say this or something like this and yet defend him as the leader of your nation ó the man youíd want to teach your children to respect?

And stuff a sock in the BO deflection for the moment and deal with Trump.

So Trumps stupid and out of place statement is a source of outrage.

But BO's inflammatory and out of place speech (at the church no less) is perfectly all right.

Seems like a double standard to me. But most of you wouldn't know what a double standard was if it jumped up and slapped you in the face.
    His speech was neither out of place or inflammatory

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

So you thought BO's comments at the funeral were appropriate???
    Yes. What do toy thing he said that was inappropriate?

Sluggos loving the fact that no one knows what hes referring to, lol!

(Except maybe ewing...)

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

So you are criticizing a comment when you know nothing about what the comment was.

Good move.
    I didn't criticize anything. Can you answer me?

It sounds like you're upset with his tone? Or his passion? While eulogizing a civil rights hero?

Is that the gist of it? I'd imagine the only people it offended are, well...conservatives who don't give a **** about Lewis or civil rights.

But again, you can just clear this up by sharing what it is you are actually referring to. A lot to ask....
    HELLO

OK, well, I googled it. And the only criticism I saw about it was from...you won't believe this: Donald Trump, Stephen Miller and Tucker Carlson

"I thought it was a terrible speech. It was an angry speech. It showed his anger there that people don't see. He lost control and he's been really hit very hard by both sides for that speech. That speech was ridiculous," Trump said in reaction to last week's eulogy.

Obama delivered his most forceful address since leaving office last week while delivering the eulogy for Lewis, casting the actions of his successor as corrosive for democracy.

"We may no longer have to guess the number of jelly beans in a jar to cast a ballot, but even as we sit here there are those in power that are doing their darnedest to discourage people from voting," Obama said, hours after Trump suggested on Twitter that November's presidential contest be delayed because of the unproven potential for fraud.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/08/05/polit...wis/index.html
    How evil!

John Lewis spent his whole life fighting for voting rights and racial equality. How dare someone suggest we honor his legacy by continuing to fight for the causes he fought for? I bet you my life that no one in that crowd was even the tiniest bit upset with it. But hey, what's that matter? What really matters is how it made Trump, Miller and Carlson feel

Levels stupidity you'd think we would've evolved past as a species a long time ago.

I haven't defended Obama much in a while, but this is the definition of grasping at straws. Grow up.
    HELLO

Not at all.

Yet libs (like you) and dems can't find the stones to criticize BO for the wrong speech at the wrong time in a church during a eulogy to a great man. BO should not have made such a fiery campaign-like speech at that time. And none of you will admit it.

Double standard here is pretty obvious.

I have plenty to critique Obama for and often do.

Iím just not touching this one. Itís different and that much is obvious.

quote him. What did he say that was offensive?

Facebook just took down a Trump post which included his ďchildren are almost immuneĒ bull **** comment.

I think itís ridiculous how arbitrary the social media censorship has been and without any real governance. Itís also incredibly sad that the president of the country needs to be censored to prevent misinformation during a pandemic.

Complete failure of leadership and a complete disorganization and inconsistent policy by social media platforms.

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    OK, well, I googled it. And the only criticism I saw about it was from...you won't believe this: Donald Trump, Stephen Miller and Tucker Carlson [emoji23]

How evil!

John Lewis spent his whole life fighting for voting rights and racial equality. How dare someone suggest we honor his legacy by continuing to fight for the causes he fought for? I bet you my life that no one in that crowd was even the tiniest bit upset with it. But hey, what's that matter? What really matters is how it made Trump, Miller and Carlson feel [emoji23]

Levels stupidity you'd think we would've evolved past as a species a long time ago.

I haven't defended Obama much in a while, but this is the definition of grasping at straws. Grow up.
    This is what sluggo was referring to?!

Classic Sluggo..

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Facebook just took down a Trump post which included his ďchildren are almost immuneĒ bull **** comment.

I think itís ridiculous how arbitrary the social media censorship has been and without any real governance. Itís also incredibly sad that the president of the country needs to be censored to prevent misinformation during a pandemic.

Complete failure of leadership and a complete disorganization and inconsistent policy by social media platforms.

It wasnít just Facebook. He is getting more and more unhinged. And even Facebook and Twitter canít pretend like heís not.

Just a few days away from the anniversary.

Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Read the books, read the manuals