Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1561 of 1662 FirstFirst ... 561106114611511155115591560156115621563157116111661 ... LastLast
Results 23,401 to 23,415 of 24927
    The John Lewis comment is just absolutely bonkers. Incredibly offensive, and obviously unsurprising. The man has a baby brain unlike anything we've ever seen before. And we need a new word for someone who has surpassed the bounds of "narcissism". He's get supernarcissism.

Again, imagine waking up every day and feeling the need to log onto the internet to defend this man Sad stuff.

"I have done more for black people than John Lewis".

What a ****ing *** hole. He does perfectly represent so many in his party though.
    HELLO

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    The John Lewis comment is just absolutely bonkers. Incredibly offensive, and obviously unsurprising. The man has a baby brain unlike anything we've ever seen before. And we need a new word for someone who has surpassed the bounds of "narcissism". He's get supernarcissism.

Again, imagine waking up every day and feeling the need to log onto the internet to defend this man Sad stuff.

"I have done more for black people than John Lewis".

What a ****ing *** hole. He does perfectly represent so many in his party though.
    Bolded………is this the John Lewis comment that has got you going nutty??? nThe comment that is incredibly offensive????

Is that it????

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Bolded………is this the John Lewis comment that has got you going nutty??? nThe comment that is incredibly offensive????

Is that it????
    You don't find that offensive?
    A man who spent his entire life fighting for civil rights.........vs, well, Donald.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Is that it????
    Yeah.

It's delusional and offensive.

One is a civil rights HERO who put in blood and sweat to fight for a better world. The other is Donald Trump.

Come on dude. Have some self-respect. You don't have to do this.
    HELLO

Is that it????
    What is it you say, logical realist?

It's incredibly offensive to black community and the family of John Lewis.

John Lewis fought for civil rights his whole life and probably seen many people die for the cause. Donald Trump tried to get 5 innocent black kids sent to the gallows. You have a very warped logical reality
    Last edited by Kenny Powders; 08-04-2020 at 11:42 AM.

Is that it????
    Well the comment on its face is ridiculous because John Lewis marched and got himself beaten by the police for civil rights. So nothing Donald Trump does will come close to that. You could combine all of Trump's family tree and only focus on positive things for black people and it won't be even a speck of dust compared to the universe when measured against what John Lewis has done for black people.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post

John Lewis fought for civil rights his whole life and probably seen many people die for the cause. Donald Trump tried to get 5 innocent black kids sent to the gallows. You have a very warped logical reality
    While I would not have made the comment, I would not get apoplectic over it.

Trump does this a lot and I have pointed this out a lot. He has never learned the fine art of shutting up.

This should keep Rachel Maddow and Lawrence the Irish guy going for about two weeks. Joy Reid, maybe more.

But pay no attention to "if you don't know who you are voting for, you're not black."

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post

It's also intellectually offensive, less importantly.

Again, Sluggo...no one is making you post this nonsense my man. You don't have to do this! You're defending the most powerful man in the world from a few people on a sports forum! Life goes on and nothing in the universe changes if you if chose to not say "uh, actually Trump made a good point here and you're being snowflakes". You don't have to die on every stupid hill.

EDIT: You are right about how ultimately it means nothing tangible and will do nothing other than keep the media busy for a while. You're also right that this level of stupidity, narcissism and lack of intelligence is par for the course. But just because those things are true doesn't mean it wasn't offensive. Because it was, even if it doesn't offend you. Life goes on, but my god he is such a small pathetic man.
    Last edited by ManRam; 08-04-2020 at 11:55 AM.
    HELLO

While I would not have made the comment, I would not get apoplectic over it.

Trump does this a lot and I have pointed this out a lot. He has never learned the fine art of shutting up.

This should keep Rachel Maddow and Lawrence the Irish guy going for about two weeks. Joy Reid, maybe more.

But pay no attention to "if you don't know who you are voting for, you're not black."
    Of course you wouldn't. Slugster is as cool as a cucumber except when you make fun of him for being old as ****. Imagine that

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Holy ****. How is that real?

How is anyone voted for this ****ing lunatic.

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    I have done more for black people than John Lewis"..
    Check me if I am wrong, but this is not exactly what Trump said.

As I understand it, he said “Nobody has done more for black people than I have.” Granted, it was in the context of a discussion about the legacy of John Lewis, but still...

But isn’t that statement even worse?

Well, he didn't say he'd done more GOOD things for black people...so there's that
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

HELLO

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    Well, he didn't say he'd done more GOOD things for black people...so there's that
    He said that he's done more for black people than anybody except MAYBE Lincoln.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Is that it????
    It’s not appropriate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.