Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1539 of 1651 FirstFirst ... 539103914391489152915371538153915401541154915891639 ... LastLast
Results 23,071 to 23,085 of 24752
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Trumpmerica:

https://imgur.com/gallery/jXLF9iA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    What's actually going on with this? Anyone know?

I know there's a lot of fake memes and truncated videos being posted to fit a certain agenda. Would love to know the story behind these "kidnappings"

It is just another hoax (like the virus) — perpetrated by the left — with the goal of making it look like we are becoming a facist state, all in an attempt to turn good, decent, hardworking, Americans against their duly-elected leader, a man who has worked tirelessly and unselfishly to make this country great again.

I strongly suggest everyone take 10 giant steps away from Crovash, because there's a spectacular lightning bolt headed his way.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    It is just another hoax (like the virus) — perpetrated by the left — with the goal of making it look like we are becoming a facist state, all in an attempt to turn good, decent, hardworking, Americans against their duly-elected leader, a man who has worked tirelessly and unselfishly to make this country great again.
    Oh yes, another virus is a hoax person. I'm sure every country in the world has pretended the virus is serious. Damn the Left must have some serious worldwide pull.

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    Strated the travel bans early amidst criticism from his opposition, got companies to help replace needed supplies that should have been replaced years earlier, readied ships to help cities in need, provided financial funding for those left without employment, fast tracked ways to relieve symptoms of COVID, fast tracking hopeful vaccines.

Now the local governors, that decision making is to blame for thousands of lost lives.
    Travel ban didnt go through, had no effect, try harder. Ship used 20 beds, had no effect. His financial handout has been a disaster, it's going to hurt the economy very badly.

Dont give the guy credit for something he hasn't done. He hasn't saved lives. He HAS taken lives, I believe we are over 150k already. These lives could have easily been saved with SIMPLE federal regulations regarding facemasks.

$10 a facemask for 300 million americans equals $3 billion. Effective over 80%, translated to deaths would be 30k deaths. The numbers show that trumps incompetence killed over 100k Americans.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post

The corona virus…it's hopeless until a vaccine gets here. Lockdown / no lockdown…makes no difference. It's going to spread and people are going to die. Trump early on said that the cure (lockdowns) could be worse than the disease itself. He was right.
    Complete brainwash.

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by bklynny67 View Post
    Oh yes, another virus is a hoax person. I'm sure every country in the world has pretended the virus is serious. Damn the Left must have some serious worldwide pull.
    psst....sarcasm
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    It’s weird how people talk about Trump Derangement Syndrome like what it’s not really is caring what the **** the president of our country says and how embarrassing it is to have that fact be true.

But if it’s TDS to be embarrassed as **** when Trump talks about disinfectants and lights being injected into us to clean the virus out, then so be it!
    Trump derangement syndrome is listening to what he says, watching what he does and continuing to defend and support him. That’s true derangement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    psst....sarcasm
    Yup — sorry if I misled anyone, but when I go back and look at the post, I admit it actually looks like pretty standard fare for a couple of our regular posters.

Quote Originally Posted by benny01 View Post
    What does that even mean? I asked you a number of very direct questions.
    you said this..

Who here is making the argument to abolish the police completely?
    here as in PSD? it doesn't matter who here is saying it, this is much bigger than people at PSD.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    I watched that whole interview. It's insane how ignorant he STILL is about the virus. He still doesnt understand very basic things about it.

This was the worst president to have during a epidemic.

Quote Originally Posted by benny01 View Post
    Who here is making the argument to abolish the police completely? The only reference to democrats in your article is that most are left of biden. What are they actually proposing? What is biden proposing? No one is calling for no police. You are arguing against an extreme position that no one is taking.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    you said this..

here as in PSD? it doesn't matter who here is saying it, this is much bigger than people at PSD.
    I asked more than that, dont edit my posts if you are going to quote them.

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    That's all on the previous administration. They used it up and didn't replace unlike the current administration.
    If the current administration replaced the supplies how come they were blaming the previous one for the lack of supplies?

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    If the current administration replaced the supplies how come they were blaming the previous one for the lack of supplies?
    Remember when the US sent 18 tons of PPE to China in February?

You know that PPE that was not there because of the previous administration?

It was so bare that somehow they found 18 tons of PPE and sent it to China.