Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1538 of 1651 FirstFirst ... 538103814381488152815361537153815391540154815881638 ... LastLast
Results 23,056 to 23,070 of 24752
    Quote Originally Posted by benny01 View Post
    Who here is making the argument to abolish the police completely? The only reference to democrats in your article is that most are left of biden. What are they actually proposing? What is biden proposing? No one is calling for no police. You are arguing against an extreme position that no one is taking.
    politics and everything that goes into that is much bigger than PSD.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    did you mean Lincoln Project ?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    This is the problem. You guys like this. He survives by just being a mindless troll but “own the libs” matters to republicans more than “United we stand”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    the other side is just as bad.

many on one side (including well known people/celebrities) think anyone that even supports Trump is racist.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    In january I would have agreed with you. But for 2 months we did just that, absolutely nothing. Hard as it is to believe, but we all saw it. Completely blown response.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    there is no chance that America did absolutely nothing. it was and never should have been Trump must do everything. elected people in their starts are now and were then responsible for their states.

this perception that it's all Trump's fault is just that, perception, used by many for more of a political agenda against Trump because they are that desperate to beat Trump by any means necessary.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    There's almost nothing the next Democratic President can do that each and every Trump-supporting poster on this site can criticize without looking like a massive hypocrite because of what this administration has done.

But hypocrisy doesn't matter and they revel in it.
    while Trump did some of the same things and PSD doesn't give a damn. talk about hypocrisy and it doesn't matter.

one side literally used pictures from when Obama was President to attack Trump.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

nvm
    WE STILL KNOW WHERE THE PITCHFORKS ARE:Beau of the Fifth Column, you tube.

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    Strated the travel bans early amidst criticism from his opposition, got companies to help replace needed supplies that should have been replaced years earlier, readied ships to help cities in need, provided financial funding for those left without employment, fast tracked ways to relieve symptoms of COVID, fast tracking hopeful vaccines.

Now the local governors, that decision making is to blame for thousands of lost lives.
    He did a travel ban. He had years to build a stock pile so if it was depleted that is on him, he did a horrible coordinating production and supple of needed materials, and the cares act leaves a hell of a lot to be desired. Sad

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    there is no chance that America did absolutely nothing. it was and never should have been Trump must do everything. elected people in their starts are now and were then responsible for their states.

this perception that it's all Trump's fault is just that, perception, used by many for more of a political agenda against Trump because they are that desperate to beat Trump by any means necessary.
    you're right, there's no chance they did nothing....it only appears that way
    The Coronavirus Task Force was created by the end of January.
    https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings...us-task-force/

Trump was ignoring them by mid-February

No, it's not all his fault and I haven't seen anyone say it was. HOWEVER, he has diminished the effects of this at every turn, ignored much of what his own task force said should be done.....

The CORRECT tact would have been to utilize the task force to put together a cohesive national plan of attack, one that created a centralized source for PPE and equipment, one that created a database of what areas needed more help than they had available, one that gave strong science-based guidelines for states and communities to follow. We got exactly NONE of that from DC.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Poor Trump he got elected to lead and got saddle with incompetent local governments as president has no control over. Come Nov incompetent voters will kick him out of a job and TDS will fade faster than a hiccup. People will be dancing in the streets shouting "I am cured".

You do know you are in the minority on this issue?
    What an illogical argument. The world thought the earth was flat but a few. How did that turn out?

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    He did a travel ban. He had years to build a stock pile so if it was depleted that is on him, he did a horrible coordinating production and supple of needed materials, and the cares act leaves a hell of a lot to be desired. Sad

That's all on the previous administration. They used it up and didn't replace unlike the current administration.

how do you deescalate someone that pulls a gun with an intent to shoot. I'm saying that happens, but it seems people don't believe that.
    You’re diverting to another situation. This isn’t about times when police are attacked directly or shot at. This is about unarmed people who pose no threat to their lives who are being excessively abused. That’s the problem.

We’ve seen where quality training has been enacted. There’s an infamous video of a crazy guy coming at a cop holding an axe. The cop never fires a shot but handles the situation. In the UK we see unarmed officers handle armed suspects without murdering them. There are precincts where officers are briefed by FBI negotiators (good) and then there are precincts outfitted in military gear being trained how to forcefully handle anyone who does not comply (bad). We need more of the good and less of the bad.

Nobody is asking officers to be shooting targets. The request is to simply get rid of the solider warrior mindset from a job that should be more of a public servant and guardian.

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    Strated the travel bans early amidst criticism from his opposition, got companies to help replace needed supplies that should have been replaced years earlier, readied ships to help cities in need, provided financial funding for those left without employment, fast tracked ways to relieve symptoms of COVID, fast tracking hopeful vaccines.

Now the local governors, that decision making is to blame for thousands of lost lives.
    What are you even talking about? He had little to nothing to do with ways to relieve covid symptoms except telling people to inject cleaner into their skin... And had nothing to do with getting vaccines.

He's downplayed this virus from the beginning.

Oh yea and his travel ban was great. Still had over 40,000 people enter the US from China AFTER his ban. He did a great job with that. I'm sure none of those people brought the virus back.

It's amazing he has any support at all. Only from the ignorant who think this is all a conspiracy against him. Apparently every country in the world has been pretending the virus is serious in order to help get Trump out of office. The amount of people I see mentioning that the pandemic will be gone after the election is embarrassing.

But hey if it really is a conspiracy... I hope it works before he divides and destroys our country even more.
    Last edited by bklynny67; 07-21-2020 at 01:48 PM.

politics and everything that goes into that is much bigger than PSD.
    What does that even mean? I asked you a number of very direct questions.

Trumpmerica:

https://imgur.com/gallery/jXLF9iA

It’s weird how people talk about Trump Derangement Syndrome like what it’s not really is caring what the **** the president of our country says and how embarrassing it is to have that fact be true.

But if it’s TDS to be embarrassed as **** when Trump talks about disinfectants and lights being injected into us to clean the virus out, then so be it!