Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1537 of 1662 FirstFirst ... 537103714371487152715351536153715381539154715871637 ... LastLast
Results 23,041 to 23,055 of 24926
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    Saved millions of lives
    Please explain how he's saved these lives?

He's against all of this, including masks. He wants everything to open and people to live their lives like before. The only thing saving lives is doctors, scientists, and the American people who actually care about the health of others.

He will never wear a mask anywhere, and that is literally costing lives. If he had worn one from the beginning when it was suggested, no doubt other people who are against it now, would have been more willing to follow our leader... Except he only pretends to lead so...

Quote Originally Posted by bklynny67 View Post

He's against all of this, including masks. He wants everything to open and people to live their lives like before. The only thing saving lives is doctors, scientists, and the American people who actually care about the health of others.

He will never wear a mask anywhere, and that is literally costing lives. If he had worn one from the beginning when it was suggested, no doubt other people who are against it now, would have been more willing to follow our leader... Except he only pretends to lead so...
    By not killing them duh!

Quote Originally Posted by bklynny67 View Post

Hes definitely not a leader. That much has become obvious these past 4 years. He keeps calling joe biden incompetent when he himself is in the middle of the most incompetent presidency in my lifetime, and its not even close.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    the religion thread, where, because of the nature of the discussion, dumb is okay.
    I might need an explanation for that comment
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    What did trump do to save these lives?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Strated the travel bans early amidst criticism from his opposition, got companies to help replace needed supplies that should have been replaced years earlier, readied ships to help cities in need, provided financial funding for those left without employment, fast tracked ways to relieve symptoms of COVID, fast tracking hopeful vaccines.

Now the local governors, that decision making is to blame for thousands of lost lives.

Revisionist history at it's best. Trump has downplayed this virus at every turn. He encourage states to open up earlier then the CDC recommended and tell us don't worry the virus will go away soon. Forcing schools to open this fall or he will withhold federal funding even if the schools are in a hot zone. We are freaking global hotspot central for a reasons, and it isn't solely the governors fault.

Your Chosen One isn't the savior in this story.
    Last edited by WES445; 07-21-2020 at 10:07 AM.
    WE STILL KNOW WHERE THE PITCHFORKS ARE:Beau of the Fifth Column, you tube.

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    OK. So what should Trump have said in your opinion????

If you have no idea, just say so.
    There’s literally dozens of better ways for him to say most of the things that come out of his dumb face.

The defense is in him as a president to live up to a standard, not on me to craft his speech.

Even his limited twitter language “SAD!” Would be better than “it is what it is”.

This man doesn’t care about anyone but himself. Every US leader is a narcissist, but it’s usually because they think they can lead us in the right path, not because they’re a megalomaniac wannabe authoritarian who can’t handle criticism....

I don’t get it. I don’t know what happened to conservatives. You used to be the responsible adults. Liberals used to whine more than you. You guys valued high education and intellectuals from a business and worldly side, not bash anyone from a university. You had great conservative minds. Leaders who even when I disagreed vehemently with them it ended with “but I understand where you’re coming from”.

You’ve put everything aside for the sake of a team game. And I do respect you so this “you” is more about the collective Republicans not just you. And for the sake of the team you will defend someone who is so obviously terrible at his job and genuinely a bad person. Someone who refuses to make any attempt at leading us together, not even faking it.

And the worst part is he’s barely a republican. He doesn’t care. He’s tried as a democrat and as a libertarian. He doesn’t care about you or the party, yet you guys rally around him because he says he is and just because he’s not a democrat.

I remember when Democrats voted for Reagan and republicans voted for Clinton. It’s just so sad where we are. I just can’t believe republicans are hanging onto this guy. Could have opened the primary and been done with this nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Revisionist history at it's best.
    You are entitled to ignore.

You are entitled to ignore.
    I usually do when it is a revisionary history to make an ignoramus president a little good. Look around you, your party is deserting this guy. Even FOX is having trouble defending him. This pandemic is hitting us harder than second world status countries. Mayors are been sued by governors over pandemic responses. That points to the guy at the top for not providing strong leadership in this crisis. If a battle is lost, it's the generals who get blamed, not the captains or foot soliders.

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    There's almost nothing the next Democratic President can do that each and every Trump-supporting poster on this site can criticize without looking like a massive hypocrite because of what this administration has done.

But hypocrisy doesn't matter and they revel in it.
    Unfortunately neither side seems to dislike hypocrisy.

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    I usually do when it is a revisionary history to make an ignoramus president a little good. Look around you, your party is deserting this guy. Even FOX is having trouble defending him. This pandemic is hitting us harder than second world status countries. Mayors are been sued by governors over pandemic responses. That points to the guy at the top for not providing strong leadership in this crisis. If a battle is lost, it's the generals who get blamed, not the captains or foot soliders.
    Many suffer from TDS. Wish there was a vaccine for it.

Anyway, the local government has failed. That's on them. Places like Portland is when the federal government will restore order.

Thankfully deaths keep dropping.

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    There’s literally dozens of better ways for him to say most of the things that come out of his dumb face.

The defense is in him as a president to live up to a standard, not on me to craft his speech.

Even his limited twitter language “SAD!” Would be better than “it is what it is”.

This man doesn’t care about anyone but himself. Every US leader is a narcissist, but it’s usually because they think they can lead us in the right path, not because they’re a megalomaniac wannabe authoritarian who can’t handle criticism....

I don’t get it. I don’t know what happened to conservatives. You used to be the responsible adults. Liberals used to whine more than you. You guys valued high education and intellectuals from a business and worldly side, not bash anyone from a university. You had great conservative minds. Leaders who even when I disagreed vehemently with them it ended with “but I understand where you’re coming from”.

You’ve put everything aside for the sake of a team game. And I do respect you so this “you” is more about the collective Republicans not just you. And for the sake of the team you will defend someone who is so obviously terrible at his job and genuinely a bad person. Someone who refuses to make any attempt at leading us together, not even faking it.

And the worst part is he’s barely a republican. He doesn’t care. He’s tried as a democrat and as a libertarian. He doesn’t care about you or the party, yet you guys rally around him because he says he is and just because he’s not a democrat.

I remember when Democrats voted for Reagan and republicans voted for Clinton. It’s just so sad where we are. I just can’t believe republicans are hanging onto this guy. Could have opened the primary and been done with this nonsense.
    I think the image Trump has, which is God awful, forces many to paint everything he says as wrong, inflammatory, insensitive, divisive etc. In actuality, he speaks the truth more than any other politicians out there. He doesn't avoid issues and he doesn't give any double talk. It is the politispeak I've alluded to so any times. BO was a master at it. You were never fully clear what his position was. Amy Duckworth gave the perfect example of it recently…she would not answer yes ot no about tearing down George Washington statues.

But he is painfully honest…many just don't like the truth. Notice how little the dems are speaking out right now.Sometimes it is best to shut up. Trump has never figured that out. I've been following this stuff a long time and I don't believe any president has been in the news as much as this guy. He will not shut up.

The corona virus…it's hopeless until a vaccine gets here. Lockdown / no lockdown…makes no difference. It's going to spread and people are going to die. Trump early on said that the cure (lockdowns) could be worse than the disease itself. He was right.Could he have handled it better…sure. Could he have handled it worse…equally sure. No no knows how to handle something like this. It's like a major battle in a war…plans are laid out, the battle goes on and afterwards the woulda, coulda, shoulda analyses pop up. Under BO, just as many people may have died, maybe more, maybe less. But we all would have felt far more comfortable getting thru this mess. He was real good at being a calming influence. Trump not at all.

Where Trump has really dropped the ball is in his (not) handling of all the social unrest. Things should have been done much differently at a much earlier state. It's probably too ate now and as soon as someone gets shot (and they will) it will get worse.

One thing about Trump that I stand behind is that he has the best interests if the US in ind all the time. I can't say this about the dems.

Many suffer from TDS. Wish there was a vaccine for it.

Anyway, the local government has failed. That's on them. Places like Portland is when the federal government will restore order.

Thankfully deaths keep dropping.
    Poor Trump he got elected to lead and got saddle with incompetent local governments as president has no control over. Come Nov incompetent voters will kick him out of a job and TDS will fade faster than a hiccup. People will be dancing in the streets shouting "I am cured".

You do know you are in the minority on this issue?

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    That guy was sitting in his car. Not a threat.

Every human, cop or not, has the right to defend themselves if attacked.

But far too often that’s not what we see. There’s a mentality that’s reinforced in some training that creates this vigilante aggressive role which is not what police should be. There are dozens of districts where they’ve focused on descalation tactics and improved the image and role of police.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    how do you deescalate someone that pulls a gun with an intent to shoot. I'm saying that happens, but it seems people don't believe that.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome