Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 503 of 639 FirstFirst ... 3403453493501502503504505513553603 ... LastLast
Results 7,531 to 7,545 of 9579
    Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Oh, god Bolton scares the hell out of me. Hell, the neocons in George W. administration kick him out because he was to neoconish for them, and he pushed for the Iraq invasion that Trump keep saying he was against.

When he came into the Trump's administration, I knew Trump would speed up the process of ending the Iranian treaty.

He thinks a pre-emptive attack on N.Korea and Iran is a good move
    Still thinks that the Iraq war was the right call
    He was a keynote speaker at the american freedom alliances, know to be a hate group that got a serious hard on for muslims.

Man, Trump can pick them.
    Yeah, I guess my initial point is that I really don’t think it’s a coincidence that Bolton joins and now there are resumed military exercises on the Korean Peninsula which of course would turn Kim sour on the whole thing.

Moon has had a lifelong ambition of unifying with the North and Trump, well...Obama got a Nobel so you better believe he wants two of them. But Bolton has wanted to go into NK for a while.

Again I don’t know how you can possibly do that while also instigating regime change in Iran. The mustached idiot doesn’t even realize that diplomacy with Iran on nukes combined with the rise in progressive and westernized youth in Iran will inevitably result in regime change anyway...or more likely he doesn’t care, he just wants a holy war.

So we just keep doing the bidding of Israel and piss off Iran which inspires them to accelerate their nuclear program and now the Saudis want their own. Bravo. Saudis with nukes...for ****s sake. Bad enough every leader we’ve had in my lifetime has kissed their *** and sold them weapons, now they’ll get nuclear weapons?

We really are just a bunch of dumb apes with a little bit of technology.

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Yeah, I guess my initial point is that I really don’t think it’s a coincidence that Bolton joins and now there are resumed military exercises on the Korean Peninsula which of course would turn Kim sour on the whole thing.

Moon has had a lifelong ambition of unifying with the North and Trump, well...Obama got a Nobel so you better believe he wants two of them. But Bolton has wanted to go into NK for a while.

Again I don’t know how you can possibly do that while also instigating regime change in Iran. The mustached idiot doesn’t even realize that diplomacy with Iran on nukes combined with the rise in progressive and westernized youth in Iran will inevitably result in regime change anyway...or more likely he doesn’t care, he just wants a holy war.

So we just keep doing the bidding of Israel and piss off Iran which inspires them to accelerate their nuclear program and now the Saudis want their own. Bravo. Saudis with nukes...for ****s sake. Bad enough every leader we’ve had in my lifetime has kissed their *** and sold them weapons, now they’ll get nuclear weapons?

I totally agree about the up an coming Iranian youths. The sad things is, that the Iranians youths, the growing peace fraction in Israel, and most americans here, want peace in the middle east and are constantly protesting their respective government for it.

Our government, under both George W. and Obama, are determine to wage war in the Middle East as much as the Saudi and the Israeli for control over the region.

Moon is doing what his father was doing before him, playing us for advantage on the peninsula. Taking these confrontation with us to a brink then back away. I think it was a bigger win for him this time because he, now made history. He is the first N.Korean leader to step foot into S. Korea.
    Last edited by WES445; 05-16-2018 at 02:36 AM.

There’s been military exercises for awhile even when they were talking. Kim said he understood that these exercises had to go on

From March 9th

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.was...t-will-happen/

“Kim understands that these exercises will go on and will refrain from any nuclear or missile tests

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Almost like Kim was duplicitous or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezekial View Post
    I didn't say nobody at all says it.
    I didn't day "nobody" wants trump dead either.

But thanks a lot for being Mr. Literal or Mr. Figurative depending on the topic.

Just because someone says they think all illegal immigrants should die doesn't mean I'm going to justify it by talking about it or projecting it onto others.

You have both none and all of the answers. You are like a riddle!

I said "I bet you think liberals want to ban all guns"

It was a ****ing statement of generality, taking the group as a whole. So yea some nuts think we should ban all guns, and some other nuts think we should murder the mentally unstable.They are not the ****ing group of people that matter
    settle down Ezekial. I simply said "not everyone, but still some" which is a fact. I just wanted that to be known because some people around America think that literally nobody wants to take away guns.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Bingo. Obviously people want to repeal the second amendment on the outer fringes. The same is true for different amendments and things everywhere. People want to repeal other things but are such a small fraction of a fraction that it’s just not worth our time. If you want to harp on it to use the wedge issue, fine. But you are proving yourself to be the equal and opposite of the very fringe you are attacking.
    is the New York Times "outer fringes"?

this is an opinion piece, but it is still in the reputable/credible New York Times.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/03/27/o...amendment.html

Repeal the Second Amendment

the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    settle down Ezekial. I simply said "not everyone, but still some" which is a fact. I just wanted that to be known because some people around America think that literally nobody wants to take away guns.

is the New York Times "outer fringes"?

this is an opinion piece, but it is still in the reputable/credible New York Times.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/03/27/o...amendment.html
    You wanted America to know, you misunderstand your reach on a political forum. The whole world is watching. This is the big stage.

Again with the "some people think literally no one wants to ban guns."

Holy ****ing **** man, someone somewhere believes anything.

You are such a ****in clown.

"I know some people around America believe..." But you're Canadian, so you don't really know what a vast majority of Americans believe, just your tunnel visioned world view fed through your Twitter feed.

"I'm just being factual." You're factually dumb as hell.
    Anthony Mantha Breakout 16-17

It's good to know next time special or brewer say "the left" I can just say, actually I know one person that is against that, so it's not "the left"

Trump has done a lot in his time in president. I'm impressed.

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    There’s been military exercises for awhile even when they were talking. Kim said he understood that these exercises had to go on

From March 9th

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.was...t-will-happen/

“Kim understands that these exercises will go on and will refrain from any nuclear or missile tests

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    In today news, China is urging North Korea not to cancel the upcoming Kim Jong-un and Donald Trump summit. This guy, like to jerk the US's chain like his father before him, don't have no respect for The Trump is probably going to cancel.

He made reopen and cancel repeatly until then, because they like to play games. He did come out on top this time with a successful nuke test and intercontinental missile launch.

Quote Originally Posted by Giannis94 View Post
    Yeah he has lied alot. I’m impressed

Aside from killing TPP, nothing good. I’d prefer he does nothing than make things worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    Aside from killing TPP, nothing good. I’d prefer he does nothing than make things worse.
    Killing TPP was good? Africa and India are making tons of money and increased exports with their China trade agreements while we sit on the sidelines in a “trade war” that ****s over American farmers. Better be worth the sacrifice.

I'm so glad for you.

And thanks. You really raised the bar in this thread.

Killing TPP was good? Africa and India are making tons of money and increased exports with their China trade agreements while we sit on the sidelines in a “trade war” that ****s over American farmers. Better be worth the sacrifice.
    Yea I don’t get how allowing China to lead those countries to trade policies that are beneficial to China is good or advanced America First. But it wouldn’t be the first time that Trump advocated a Make China Great Again approach.