Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1903 of 1904 FirstFirst ... 90314031803185318931901190219031904 LastLast
Results 28,531 to 28,545 of 28554
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    people are manipulated/brainwashed from the media. that is where the news/information comes from. that is how gullible people form their conclusion.
    It is mind blowingly hilarious that you can make statements like this with a straight face and zero intended irony, as you are one of the most brainwashed people I've ever come across online.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    Tucker and Hannity aren't media journalists. just like Cuomo and Lemon on CNN.
    EDIT: Actually we established in the last conversation on media that Lemon isn't actually a journalist anymore, his TV show is political punditry.

Then can you show me any televised segments from media journalists on Fox News that covered this story?

Donald Trump's Presidency (Continued)

Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    Why, if I am incorrect, did WaPo print a retraction? They admitted to fraud and should be forced to suffer the consequences. What those consequences are should be decided by a federal judge.
    Lol that last part is funny, do you actually think federal judges get involved when media isnít truthful? I mean they at least retracted it when many just let their bs go.

You were wrong in your claims and the timing. They retracted what was said in an article on the 9th in a different non recorded situation after the elections. There was actual audio from the stories previously, no need to make anything up about what he actually said (nor would it have been hard to show he didnít say that).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would agree. WaPo will get away with it and no one will care. That is not the way it "should" be, but is what will be.

I would agree. WaPo will get away with it and no one will care. That is not the way it "should" be, but is what will be.
    Bet you don't have a peep to say about Fox News's and other garbage media's false and dangerous lies do you? How about that postal worker lying about mail vote fraud in PA that you nutters ran with? How'd that turn out? LOL
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.Ē

-JFK

How many times have FOX messed up and nobody cared? There are a lot of things that "should be or should be" but isn't, welcome to reality.
    Last edited by WES445; 03-19-2021 at 09:14 AM.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    How many times have FOX messed up and nobody cared? There are a lot of things that "should be" but isn't.
    There are times that Fox messes up, like when Tucker Carlson had to retract his piece on double voters. But what about when Fox deliberately lies knowing what their saying isnít true? Like their continued stories on Dominion voting systems.

Imagine being the moron who appointed this judge. Couldnít be anyone I would vote for.

https://twitter.com/mjs_dc/status/13...168485386?s=21

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Imagine being the moron who appointed this judge. Couldnít be anyone I would vote for.

https://twitter.com/mjs_dc/status/13...168485386?s=21
    well, given he's been dead since 2004 and Silberman has had decades to change since the appointment, good thing you won't be faced with the choice
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    There are times that Fox messes up, like when Tucker Carlson had to retract his piece on double voters. But what about when Fox deliberately lies knowing what their saying isnít true? Like their continued stories on Dominion voting systems.
    Thanks to tribalism, the republican base doesn't register those types of things, but they sure complain about it when the democrat leaning media does it. That is why I turn a deaf ear to their complaints. You can't bit ch about what the other side does and ignore it when your side does it.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

With the news media's slavish desire for rating, they will do anything to get and maintain it. If a racist is getting a massive rating, advertisers and media bosses are willing to overlook the harm these guys do.

The minute media bosses approach news as a commodity, they no longer were the watchdogs for democracy.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    It is mind blowingly hilarious that you can make statements like this with a straight face and zero intended irony, as you are one of the most brainwashed people I've ever come across online.
    Special and Nasty. Two peas in a pod.

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    With the news media's slavish desire for rating, they will do anything to get and maintain it. If a racist is getting a massive rating, advertisers and media bosses are willing to overlook the harm these guys do.

The minute media bosses approach news as a commodity, they no longer were the watchdogs for democracy.
    And the number of watchdogs went from 1 to 0.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Special and Nasty. Two peas in a pod.
    Nasty certainly came to mind as I was typing that post.

Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    Bet you don't have a peep to say about Fox News's and other garbage media's false and dangerous lies do you? How about that postal worker lying about mail vote fraud in PA that you nutters ran with? How'd that turn out? LOL
    I have no idea what Fox News says about anything. I do not watch them at all. Perhaps you could keep me posted? You appear to watch them.