Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1704 of 1772 FirstFirst ... 70412041604165416941702170317041705170617141754 ... LastLast
Results 25,546 to 25,560 of 26574
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Fauci is a media loving ****. Dude keeps saying "keep me out of politics" while insisting to be kept in politics and taking every opportunity to raise his claim to fame, and you lefties are lapping it up likes it's a hot fudge sundae.
    Wow. Yet another atrocious take. Way to further demonize an elderly scientist who now needs a security detail when simply going for a walk because of all the death threats and harassment him and his family have received from simple-minded morons that are so offended by the fact that he encourages the wearing of masks and dares to publicly disagree with Donnie boi.

Keep regurgitating those hard right, conservative talking points. Seems to be all you're capable of these days.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Fauci is a media loving ****. Dude keeps saying "keep me out of politics" while insisting to be kept in politics and taking every opportunity to raise his claim to fame, and you lefties are lapping it up likes it's a hot fudge sundae.
    Can we get this straight, is Fauci a POC?

Donald Trump's Presidency (Continued)

Definitely Comrade of Color.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ewing; 10-20-2020 at 06:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Fauci is used to dealing with presidents who pretend like a disease is a hoax. Reagan did it too with AIDS.
    He definitely did because it was inflicting its harm on gays and needle users and with the religious right declaring it as a punishment from God on gays, it was easy for him to ignore it. But when a white kid got it as well as other straight it became a problem. Once again politics, couple with prejudice, interfered with stopping a growing health problem.
    WE STILL KNOW WHERE THE PITCHFORKS ARE:Beau of the Fifth Column, you tube.

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    He definitely did because it was inflicting its harm on gays and needle users and with the religious right declaring it as a punishment from God on gays, it was easy for him to ignore it. But when a white kid got it as well as other straight it became a problem. Once again politics, couple with prejudice, interfered with stopping a growing health problem.
    Yup just like opioids.

I was raised in the south Bronx where that **** had been a problem since the early 90ís. The minute white kids in Suburbia stated dying? It was an epidemic to look into.

and those addicts were treated with a whole lot more compassion than the addicts in the south Bronx or the crack addicts who appeared during the eighties.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Ms. Ocasio-Cortez was actually against the governmentís sellout to Amazon, thereby avoiding this kind of failure.

Mr. Trump, whose business credentials include repeated failures, implemented the governmentís sellout in this case (probably knowing full well it was a scam).
    It wasn't because of her failure to understand economics that she failed NY

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    Ted Yoho famously lost his mind over a very innocuous comment AOC made once. Called her a "****ing *****".

She handled that incident, as always, with infinitely more grace than any of them ever would. Which is probably why Crovash's post flew over people's heads. She didn't blow a gasket like the most fragile people in the world -- Republican men -- would've had the roles been swapped.
    I am not at all surprised that he missed that reference.

And you are correct about Ms. Ocasio-Cortez (I donít mind sounding ďdouchyĒ when it comes to showing respect to people who have earned it).

Speaking of respect (or lack thereof), denigrating Dr. Fauci is a new low for Trump and his flock of cockwombles.

Have the Qanon morons found those 500 something kids that Trump and his administration lost? They hate child trafficking...unless Trump is the one stealing and giving kids to people who arenít their parents.

I don't have much faith that Biden would abolish ICE, but like...come on...

There's nothing left to defend. America is no standard bearer so long as ICE exists.
    HELLO

I think maintaining the status quo in the world and here is more important to our leaders than being a standard-bearer that no one in the world believes we are. Numerous wars, supporting death squad in South America and overthrown elected leaders during just my life-time probably killed that notion for them.

Have the Qanon morons found those 500 something kids that Trump and his administration lost? They hate child trafficking...unless Trump is the one stealing and giving kids to people who arenít their parents.
    Bad news, those morons are growing and just might be in Congress after this election. I don't see Trump's supporters quietly going back to following the republican leaders they threw out for Trump in 2016. Bet your dime to my dollar, that Mitch and the boys will try to ride Q'Anon wave back to power as they did with the Tea Party during Obama's administraion and Trump afterwards.

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Bad news, those morons are growing and just might be in Congress after this election. I don't see Trump's supporters quietly going back to following the republican leaders they threw out for Trump in 2016. Bet your dime to my dollar, that Mitch and the boys will try to ride Q'Anon wave back to power as they did with the Tea Party during Obama's administraion and Trump afterwards.
    I think it will be different this time because weíre seeing Democrats galvanize around taking the court more seriously. Lots of random things made Democrats vote during the Tea Party while the right had taxes and the courts. They didnít really care about much else. I think if Democrats can maintain a focus on the courts, it will serve them well.

I think it will be different this time because weíre seeing Democrats galvanize around taking the court more seriously. Lots of random things made Democrats vote during the Tea Party while the right had taxes and the courts. They didnít really care about much else. I think if Democrats can maintain a focus on the courts, it will serve them well.
    First, they have to prove they can govern and neutralize the fringe groups on both sides by giving the public want they need instead of what their donors want. Otherwise, the Republicans will be back in power and the way their presidential candidates are devolving downward, it won't be pretty if they win in 2024. Biden will win because he isn't Trump not because of some great love or confidence in him. The public can easy turn on him if things get hairy.

Right now the progressives are gaining support and Q'Anon might get a toe hold in congress this year. Half of Trump's supporters listen to Q'Anon now. A big increase from 2016 numbers. Doing the same old same old won't do it. Pelosi playing politic with the stimulus checks is a bad sign that it will be so. Her "We know the American people, we feed them" spew on CNN is just bad optic when you got long lines at the food bank and people fighting eviction.

Sorry, but people don't give a damn about courts if their bellies are empty, waiting for late unemployment checks or their families are living in a shelter. The fringe groups are getting a lot of interest from these types of people. The democrat got to prove to them that the system works for them.
    Last edited by WES445; 10-21-2020 at 02:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    Can we get this straight, is Fauci a POC?
    If he was dbroncsinmo would be a lot more vitriolic. Heís currently a 6/10 on anger level for a guy who thinks LGBTQ human beings having a job is an insult to his religious beliefs. Being upset that scientific facts hurt him and Trump objectively is awful is par for the course.