Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1857 of 1904 FirstFirst ... 8571357175718071847185518561857185818591867 ... LastLast
Results 27,841 to 27,855 of 28554
  1. #27841
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    2,645
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Hey Brett05, could I please get an answer to this?
    I don't know the scale, as I said the same as Trump.

    As for a recent example I don't track this.
    Here's her attempt at a "shot" at the former President
    https://twitter.com/HillaryClinton/s...098050569?s=20

    Here's a ton:

    https://www.google.com/search?client...mate+president
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

  2. #27842
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    30,277
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Her making off hand comments in an occasional interview is not the same as Trump holding rallies, filing lawsuits, and being forced off of social media because of his constant misinformation about the election being stolen from him. Look, Hillary has no control over MSNBC, CNN, etc. Obviously, a lot of people think Russia colluded (and there is evidence to back it up) in sabotaging Hillary and interfering with the 2016 election.

    bold, no there is not. that is the point.

    interference is not collusion. nobody with Trump colluded with Russia for him to cheat and win. too many lies and misinformation that has clearly impacted some, and this ******** went on for years. the influence this had on millions of people is astounding.


    Hillary wanting Joe Biden to not concede no matter what in 2020 should tell people that she regrets conceding on election night 2016, as her actions in the months/years following election night.



    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    A lot more evidence than the myriad of voter fraud Trump and his supporters, like yourself, claim happened in 2020.

    I doubt Hillary would have won even if that wasn't the case but Trump tried the same thing with Hunter Biden a couple of weeks before this election.
    except I didn't claim that. I never said there was enough voter fraud to make a difference, I actually said it was unlikely. what I said is that I thought there should be one overall investigation, with interviews, that would certainly take more than a few months to conclude anything.


    some media actually shared an opinion that the 2016 election was stolen. this influenced/manipulated/brainwashed people.


    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...y-to-say-that/
    "The 2016 election was stolen. Got a nicer way to say that?"
    this headline is false.


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  3. #27843
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    40,140
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    bold, no there is not. that is the point.

    interference is not collusion. nobody with Trump colluded with Russia for him to cheat and win. too many lies and misinformation that has clearly impacted some, and this ******** went on for years. the influence this had on millions of people is astounding.


    Hillary wanting Joe Biden to not concede no matter what in 2020 should tell people that she regrets conceding on election night 2016, as her actions in the months/years following election night.





    except I didn't claim that. I never said there was enough voter fraud to make a difference, I actually said it was unlikely. what I said is that I thought there should be one overall investigation, with interviews, that would certainly take more than a few months to conclude anything.


    some media actually shared an opinion that the 2016 election was stolen. this influenced/manipulated/brainwashed people.


    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...y-to-say-that/


    this headline is false.
    Yes there is. There's much more of an evidence trail to the Trump administration being tied to Russian officials than there is evidence of massive voter fraud in 2020.

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Links_...sian_officials

    https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2020...collusion.html

    https://www.bostonherald.com/2020/08...2016-election/

    For starters, the committee established that the notorious June 2016 meeting hosted at Trump Towers by Trump’s campaign manager, Paul Manafort, Trump son-in-law Jared Kushner and Donald Trump Jr. for the purpose of receiving Russian dirt on Hillary Clinton wasn’t just with any old Russians. It included Russians who had “significant connections to the Russian government, including the Russian intelligence services.” The links between one of them and the Kremlin were, it stated, “far more extensive and concerning than what had been publicly known.” This, of course, was the meeting set up by Trump Jr., who responded to a Russian intermediary’s promise that it would yield information damaging to Clinton with this inspirational, high-minded message: “If it’s what you say it is, I love it.”

    Then there are the detailed findings about the close, longtime relationships between Manafort and Konstantin Kilimnik, a Russian intelligence officer, and between Manafort and Russian oligarch Oleg Deripaska, a Putin intimate who, according to the Senate, has acted as “a proxy for the Russian state and intelligence services” dating back to 2004, when Manafort met him. Manafort, convicted by a federal jury of tax and bank fraud, shared confidential Trump campaign information, including polling data and campaign strategies, with Kilimnik. Perhaps Kilimnik simply has a fascination with American political campaigns, and put this information on his night stand next to Theodore White’s classic “The Making of the President 1960,” but one may be forgiven for inferring that there are alternative explanations.
    I can post more links if you like but I don't expect you to acknowledge them because the Trump love is deep in you. Almost as deep as Brett's.

    I call BS to your last statement. You pivoted off the point of massive voter fraud because it wasn't making any headway here. You then went to this idea that we should individually audit every major election.
    Last edited by metswon69; 02-25-2021 at 02:10 PM.

  4. #27844
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    40,140

  5. #27845
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    30,277
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Yes there is. There's much more of an evidence trail to the Trump administration being tied to Russian officials than there is evidence of massive voter fraud in 2020.

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Links_...sian_officials

    https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2020...collusion.html

    https://www.bostonherald.com/2020/08...2016-election/



    I can post more links if you like but I don't expect you to acknowledge them because the Trump love is deep in you. Almost as deep as Brett's.

    I call BS to your last statement. You pivoted off the point of massive voter fraud because it wasn't making any headway here. You then went to this idea that we should individually audit every major election.

    I never supported any massive voter fraud, even predicted Joe Biden would win.


    bostonherald piece..

    Opinion
    Senate panel: Trump colluded with Russia in 2016 election

    bostonherald piece contradicted..

    https://twitter.com/marcorubio/statu...11197300428801
    Final volume of Senate Intelligence bipartisan & thorough investigation into Russian 2016 efforts is now public

    https://intelligence.senate.gov/site...rt_volume5.pdf

    We found no evidence of “collusion”


    despite what people want to think, the Trump Tower meeting had nothing at all to do with Hillary Clinton. which is why Kushner wanted to get out of it.

    https://www.businessinsider.com/kush...-lawyer-2017-7
    "I quickly determined that my time was not well-spent at this meeting," Kushner wrote, "and that the meeting was a waste of our time." Searching for "a polite way to leave and get back to my work," Kushner said, he wrote his assistant an email roughly 10 minutes into the meeting: "Can u pls call me on my cell? Need excuse to get out of meeting."


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  6. #27846
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    39,154
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    Because as time went on she was shown to be one? Congrats to those that nailed it earlier. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    The only person who was shown to be a liar as time went on was you, so no congratulations necessary, we were all aware of your dishonesty beforehand.

  7. #27847
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    40,140
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I never supported any massive voter fraud, even predicted Joe Biden would win.


    bostonherald piece..




    bostonherald piece contradicted..

    https://twitter.com/marcorubio/statu...11197300428801




    despite what people want to think, the Trump Tower meeting had nothing at all to do with Hillary Clinton. which is why Kushner wanted to get out of it.

    https://www.businessinsider.com/kush...-lawyer-2017-7
    It would be difficult to notice considering how hard you advocated for an audit of the election and considering your overly strong support for Donald Trump.

    Why would you post anything Kushner said like it mattered? He's the son in law of Donald Trump. Its like asking Chris Cuomo's opinion on Andrew Cuomo.

    https://www.politico.com/story/2019/...n-plot-1365568

    Investigators found that Russian hackers compromised 29 computers at the DCCC and stole more than 70 gigabytes of files from the group’s shared file server. They also hacked more than 30 Democratic National Committee computers in less than two months and stole approximately 300 gigabytes from a DNC cloud-based service.

    The report says one attack — the first attempt by Russia's military intelligence service to compromise Clinton's personal office — came within about five hours of Trump publicly asking "Russia, if you're listening," to find 30,000 emails that had been deleted from the former secretary of state's infamous personal email server.

    Most of the evidence of the Kremlin's efforts has already surfaced in the indictments Mueller secured against Russian hackers and social media trolls. Those charges, which accused a total of 25 Russian operatives of hacking Democratic Party targets and spreading inflammatory posts on social media, laid out the simple strategy and low-cost techniques that prosecutors said helped Moscow undermine and distract the Clinton campaign.
    https://www.factcheck.org/2020/10/pa...2020-election/

    The Senate report, which was released Aug. 18, detailed former Trump campaign manager Paul Manafort’s connections to Russia and Ukraine, and found “his high-level access and willingness to share information with individuals closely affiliated with the Russian intelligence services … represented a grave counterintelligence threat.”

    Manafort was one of six men involved with Trump’s 2016 campaign who have either pleaded guilty or been found guilty of crimes uncovered during the Mueller probe.

    It is also well documented that Russian President Vladimir Putin ordered computer networks and accounts related to the Democratic Party to be hacked in order to leak damaging information about Clinton and help Trump’s campaign. A joint assessment by the CIA, FBI and the National Security Agency resulted in a 2017 report that detailed the extent of the Russian influence campaign.
    You can pretend like these things don't exist to save your precious former president but they clearly do. I would love to see an evidence chain that remotely approaches this in relation to the election fraud claims Trump made after he lost.

  8. #27848
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    8,858
    What’s the point of our putting someone (like Special) on ignore if day after day after day others are going to continue to quote his trolling?

  9. #27849
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    55,441
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    It would be difficult to notice considering how hard you advocated for an audit of the election and considering your overly strong support for Donald Trump.

    Why would you post anything Kushner said like it mattered? He's the son in law of Donald Trump. Its like asking Chris Cuomo's opinion on Andrew Cuomo.

    https://www.politico.com/story/2019/...n-plot-1365568



    https://www.factcheck.org/2020/10/pa...2020-election/



    You can pretend like these things don't exist to save your precious former president but they clearly do. I would love to see an evidence chain that remotely approaches this in relation to the election fraud claims Trump made after he lost.
    Russia, Russia, Russia


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  10. #27850
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    40,140
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Russia, Russia, Russia


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Jared Kushner might be the most despicable person associated with Trump. Anything he says imo holds no merit and its completely biased in furthering his and Donald's personal gains.

  11. #27851
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    57,755
    Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    What’s the point of our putting someone (like Special) on ignore if day after day after day others are going to continue to quote his trolling?
    It'll never end. I can tell you that much.

  12. #27852
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    97,134
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Jared Kushner might be the most despicable person associated with Trump. Anything he says imo holds no merit and its completely biased in furthering his and Donald's personal gains.
    He appears to be what Trump would be if his IQ was positive.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

    https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

  13. #27853
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    97,134
    I don’t think that this was the own she thought it was.

    https://twitter.com/trish_regan/stat...049252352?s=21

  14. #27854
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    2,645
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    The only person who was shown to be a liar as time went on was you, so no congratulations necessary, we were all aware of your dishonesty beforehand.
    Show that I lied. Go ahead.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

  15. #27855
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    16,465
    Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    What’s the point of our putting someone (like Special) on ignore if day after day after day others are going to continue to quote his trolling?
    it's all a conspiracy, started the day PSD hired Special TO troll this forum.......dastardly
    Meanwhile, in real life, Special is a mild mannered journalist with a cooking blog
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •