Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1323 of 1456 FirstFirst ... 32382312231273131313211322132313241325133313731423 ... LastLast
Results 19,831 to 19,845 of 21829
    Quote Originally Posted by Pierzynski4Prez View Post
    It helped sure. Was it enough to be something to continuously boast about (and have others boast about) when a lot more action could've taken place during the 2.5 months that it was denounced as a political hoax? Not even ****ing close.

the bold is what I'm looking for, thank you.

this contradicts the narrative that Trump did nothing, as in nothing at all, which is false.

you know Trump didn't call the Coronavirus itself a hoax, right?

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Do you think the official numbers are off by large amounts?

Questioning that a lot of people have died or whether this is serious is indeed unjustifiable at this point.

nobody is questioning whether a lot of people have died. it's justified to question whether the numbers are accurate when people dying could be added to the list that may have not even had Coronavirus.

we know the numbers from China are ****.

Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    lol did FNK just tell people to drop the partisan ********? Can't make this stuff up.

I've criticized people from both sides, including Trump multiple times.
    I've also supported things from Democrats as well.

don't get your panties in a bunch because you don't like what I'm posting.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    the bold is what I'm looking for, thank you.

this contradicts the narrative that Trump did nothing, as in nothing at all, which is false.

you know Trump didn't call the Coronavirus itself a hoax, right?
    He called it a political hoax. Is that that much of a difference? You're absolutely blind if you haven't seen his quotes from January on. 15 cases will soon be 0, right?

Oh and for the first part. My buddy here is dying, I gave him a bottle of water though instead of taking him to the ER, so I helped right? Problem solved. Doesn't matter that he'll still die and I could've did a lot more, I helped so my conscious is clear.

Quote Originally Posted by Pierzynski4Prez View Post
    He called it a political hoax. Is that that much of a difference? You're absolutely blind if you haven't seen his quotes from January on. 15 cases will soon be 0, right?

Oh and for the first part. My buddy here is dying, I gave him a bottle of water though instead of taking him to the ER, so I helped right? Problem solved. Doesn't matter that he'll still die and I could've did a lot more, I helped so my conscious is clear.
    he called the Democrats politicizing this a hoax. they shouldn't have been trying to use this for a political agenda, like saying Trump's travel ban was racist. that was their politicization.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...navirus-158079

Coronavirus task force presents a bleak landscape with 100K deaths as best-case scenario

Experts showed a model with a prediction of 100,000 to 240,000 deaths, though they hoped for lower numbers through strict mitigation efforts.
    if this is how media is covering this then this is flawed. how can "100,000 to 240,000" be the best case scenario if they are then hoping for lower. anything that would be lower would be better than what they call best case.

everyone should want CNN's Chris Cuomo to get better, but people should also be able to criticize him for this political agenda, still pushing that Trump called this a hoax.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Trump's full quote about the "hoax" doesn't really do much to absolve him:

One of my people came up to me and said, ‘Mr. President, they tried to beat you on Russia, Russia, Russia. That didn’t work out too well. They couldn’t do it. They tried the impeachment hoax. That was on a perfect conversation. They tried anything, they tried it over and over, they’ve been doing it since you got in. It’s all turning, they lost, it’s all turning. Think of it. Think of it. And this is their new hoax. But you know, we did something that’s been pretty amazing. We’re 15 people [cases of coronavirus infection] in this massive country. And because of the fact that we went early, we went early, we could have had a lot more than that.
    The Russia investigation and impeachment weren't hoaxes. And neither is the concern over the Trump administration handling of the coronavirus.

The Russia investigation found that numerous Trump associates, including his own son, had been talking with Russians in the days and weeks leading up to the election. While nothing criminal was proven, that fact is incredibly alarming.

The impeachment found that he and people high ranking in his government had told Ukraine that they needed to cooperate in a scheme to investigate a political rival or aide would be held up or not released. That fact is also incredibly alarming.

And the facts that we know about the coronavirus efforts have also been alarming. Downplaying the impact in the hopes that it won't hurt the economy is just about criminal. Lying to people and telling them it's not as serious as it really is and that we have it under control and that cases will go down to zero soon.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...navirus-158079

if this is how media is covering this then this is flawed. how can "100,000 to 240,000" be the best case scenario if they are then hoping for lower. anything that would be lower would be better than what they call best case.
    Another fine example of why all I can do is laugh at you and your ignorant posts.

Here in America, we learn to distinguish between the past tense and the present tense. So the task force “hoped” (past tense) for something lower but of course you decided that “they are then hoping” (present tense) for something lower.

Back to school, boy.
    Last edited by Crovash; 04-02-2020 at 03:40 PM.

after Trump had travel restrictions with China in January along with creating the Coronavirus task force in January, Democrat Nancy Pelosi in February thought people should go out.

but lets just go with the narrative that it's all Trump's fault as if the blood is on his hands.

Last edited by SpecialFNK; 04-02-2020 at 06:03 PM.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Here’s another one for the “imagine if Obama did it” pile:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...63d_story.html

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Here’s another one for the “imagine if Obama did it” pile:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...63d_story.html
    I could care less if he goes golfing. The fact that he owns a golf course that is open right now is insane.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

nobody is questioning whether a lot of people have died. it's justified to question whether the numbers are accurate when people dying could be added to the list that may have not even had Coronavirus.

we know the numbers from China are ****.
    You are peddling more conspiracy theories. Stop politicizing this.

Where is your evidence that the numbers are being inflated in the US?

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    I could care less if he goes golfing. The fact that he owns a golf course that is open right now is insane.

To be fair, social distancing on a golf course is pretty damn easy. My big question is how many golf carts do you have to rent to spend 45k?

Donald Trump's Presidency (Continued)

Quote Originally Posted by Bramaca View Post
    To be fair, social distancing on a golf course is pretty damn easy. My big question is how many golf carts do you have to rent to spend 45k?
    The golf course he shouldn’t have should be ****ing closed

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by Bramaca View Post
    They jack up the price. Just like they were charging hotel rooms for secret service at his properties for $600 a night.

It’s a great racket they have going on, but since he donates his 200k a year pay you know it’s all good.

Donald Trump's media defenders (Sean Hannity) and media normalizers (New York Times): He is using a different tone and "today is the day he became president".

Donald Trump:

Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!