Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1320 of 1448 FirstFirst ... 32082012201270131013181319132013211322133013701420 ... LastLast
Results 19,786 to 19,800 of 21718
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...han-virus-term

Susan Rice herself race baiting.

You go girl???

How old is this person????

what Trump did helped.

"health experts like Dr. Fauci and everyone else agree travel restrictions have vastly slowed the spread of the virus in the US."

Yes Special, because shutting down flights to/from China was the ONLY thing he could've done all of January, February, and half of March right?

Anyone who looks at Dan Crenshaw and says "yea I'm going to cite him as a factual or credible source of information" really needs to have their head examined. Just looking at that tweet, I'm surprised he can manage to tie his shoe laces without accidentally getting his fingers stuck.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

“Poll: Trump's coronavirus bounce fizzles”

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...fizzles-158406

I know Brewers was so happy to brag about trumps coronavirus approval bump, but the reality is this was a national crisis rally bump. And a sad one. W came into office after the most contentious election in modern times, his limo was pelted with eggs on Inauguration Day and he got an approval rating over 90% in the face of a national crisis.

This guy continues to play a partisan division hate message through a global pandemic. And even when he got the small bump he did, Biden (who is god awful) polled ahead of him by 5 points.

And polls are seemingly worthless these days so it doesn’t matter. But if you’re gonna suddenly pick and choose and flaunt some results, there’s some context needed.

Well now that things are getting ugly, how much longer until Trump and his flunkies blame Obama and the Dems? Something along the lines of they didn’t have a chance because they inherited a bad system or something. It’d be par for the course for the party of personal responsibility.

Quote Originally Posted by statquo View Post
    Well now that things are getting ugly, how much longer until Trump and his flunkies blame Obama and the Dems? Something along the lines of they didn’t have a chance because they inherited a bad system or something. It’d be par for the course for the party of personal responsibility.
    He's already tried that. So technically I think the answer is negative time.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

https://twitter.com/gabbyorr_/status...706675207?s=21

This is why this administration is ****ing things up even more.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/coronavir...212633252.html

Many in the conservative media are questioning the hospitalization and death rates.
    lmao, so it's time to start questioning America's numbers then I guess..

Everyone was so.focused on China numbers being wrong, they didnt see we been fudging numbers ourselves the whole.time! lol

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

what Trump did helped.

"health experts like Dr. Fauci and everyone else agree travel restrictions have vastly slowed the spread of the virus in the US."

What travel.restriction? I was about to fly from.fresno to seattle weeks ago and cancelled entirely of my own accord. They didnt restrict anything. I could have flown from one hotspot to another and back, america did nothing to control that.

1500 years ago an illiterate man in the desert already told us not to do this, today we have every type of science available to us and this idiot in the White House still cant figure it out? No matter how you wanna slice it, that's incompetence

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by statquo View Post
    Well, the administration did inherit a system that was flawed.

It's not like there were government warehouses packed with ventilators and masks and then trump sold them. Prior administrations didn't maintain what, in total hindsight, would be considered proper supply levels. If the virus never happened, Trump would not have maintained those supply levels either.

As I pointed out several times…everything being said about this administration (led by Trump) has been said about every other administration after a natural disaster…usually a devastating hurricane.

It is an unforseeable problem that therefore has no obvious solutions.

Would it have been any better under BO? No, not al all. Would he have handled the press conferences better and been moor reassuring…Absolutely.

But thongs would be np better than they are.

Donald Trump's Presidency (Continued)

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post

It's not like there were government warehouses packed with ventilators and masks and then trump sold them. Prior administrations didn't maintain what, in total hindsight, would be considered proper supply levels. If the virus never happened, Trump would not have maintained those supply levels either.

As I pointed out several times…everything being said about this administration (led by Trump) has been said about every other administration after a natural disaster…usually a devastating hurricane.

Would it have been any better under BO? No, not al all. Would he have handled the press conferences better and been moor reassuring…Absolutely.

Would a National Emergency been declared sooner? Would stay at home orders be national now? Would the messaging from the feds encouraged it even before it became an order? Would he have mobilized the military faster? Would he be reluctant to tell private industry to make needed supplies? Would he have set a standard price on these supplies and had the supple chain coordinated on the federal level? I think the answer to the majority if not all of these questions is yes. I also think all these things would have helped. The virus might have gotten here faster bc he might not have shut down travel and its possible that he might have gotten out of control. regardless I don’t think Trump has stepped up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Hang on. The transition teams covered all of this. That’s well established. But Trump wasn’t prepared for transition. Whether that’s just being ignorant of the process or not staffing the right team who knows, but Obama’s crisis team literally covered all of this with a group of Trumps team long since fired now.

And Trump fires the pandemic team and said he could just hire them back if he needed them. No need to keep them on. In business sense (what he’s used to) that actually makes sense. But it was a severe oversight in running a country because you have to constantly be prepared.

I don’t mean to praise Obama’s team because I think any admin would have a really hard time with this. BUT they were also govt savvy and have them the plans which were ignored. It was laid out how to call upon the army core of engineers to build hospitals and infrastructure before the heathcare system became strained and a slew of other contingency plans.

We don’t have to blindly hate or love Trump in this, but at the very least the crisis has exposed a severe flaw in a business minded president who did not maintain enough quality political relationships when he got into office.

Obama, W, Clinton etc had bipartisan teams of experts in most fields. Trump only keeps people who kiss his ***. That’s what a business person does and it’s proving to be a flaw for running a govt. He needed a running mate with experience at the federal level to handle this and I think that’s where he missed. Early on there was word that his VP would be Boehner or Newt and I think that would have saved a lot of the colossal failures from an administrative perspective that weee seeing over and over again with Trump.

We're 3+ years into this administration. Can you tell the guidelines on how long an administration is able to keep blaming prior administrations for things? 3 years clearly is still eligible to you. What about 5 years? Just curious to know your measuring stick. When Trump is re-elected this November, can he and his supporters still blame Obama when things go bad in 2022? 2023?

December-March and the lack of preparation, all Obama's fault right? Nothing to do with dismissing the virus as a political hoax.

Fake news. That's not how it works.

If we had a president who reacted when cases first popped up, who identified and executed targeted protocol aimed at any region with infection, we would be having a very different outcome. If we had a president who immediately shut down MASS gatherings such as sports events and theme parks, we would be having a very different outcome.

His incompetence is directly leading to americans unnecessarily dying.

JANUARY 21st was our first case, it is now April and everythings a mess. Even the one good story about sending a ship as a temp hospital, even that they make a normal hospital and keep Corona patients spread throughout the cities hospitals, maximizing healthcare worker exposure. What sort of idiots are running the show? Seriously

I wont blame trump for lack of ventilators, but it is almost 10 weeks since our first case, are these things being distributed already? New york should be getting a slow stream of ventilators by now.

\\\
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Would a National Emergency been declared sooner? Would stay at home orders be national now? Would the messaging from the feds encouraged it even before it became an order? Would he have mobilized the military faster? Would he be reluctant to tell private industry to make needed supplies? Would he have set a standard price on these supplies and had the supple chain coordinated on the federal level? I think the answer to the majority if not all of these questions is yes. I also think all these things would have helped. The virus might have gotten here faster bc he might not have shut down travel and its possible that he might have gotten out of control. regardless I don’t think Trump has stepped up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Key phrase here is "I think."

You don't know.

You don't know how much resistance another president would have received in recommending this.

You also don't know how much of this would have helped.

It's not as easy as everyone wants to make it out.

And with all this "knowledgeable hindsight" that every one is so sure we should have done…what can we expect next year should a bunch of Chinese in an unheard of city sneeze at the same time?? Another **** down??