Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1281 of 1456 FirstFirst ... 28178111811231127112791280128112821283129113311381 ... LastLast
Results 19,201 to 19,215 of 21829
    Trump was right to have travel restrictions from China, but at the time those against Trump didn't agree with it.

don't get your panties in a bunch because you don't like what I'm posting.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    Trump was right to have travel restrictions from China, but at the time those against Trump didn't agree with it.

I also love when the people who say the majority of popular votes shouldn’t matter, suddenly care about the majority of a sampling of polled Americans on one topic.

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post

https://twitter.com/thefix/status/12...408390144?s=21

Slice and dice however you want, but he ****ed this up big time and it should cost him.

The number of times he said things directly contradicting info from his own admin or the CDC was an exceptionally dangerous political game of him putting his election and the market above public safety.

And his mouthpiece at Fox “news” was no better. https://twitter.com/thefix/status/12...810746881?s=21

Every president has a major crisis that they bungle and this was his.
    I imagine Trump early on wasn't handling this the way he could have. but how much of that was him wanting people to remain calm and not panic as if hundreds of thousands or millions of people were destined to die.

I also love when the people who say the majority of popular votes shouldn’t matter, suddenly care about the majority of a sampling of polled Americans on one topic.
    there is literally a process used for voting called the electoral college. this is why the majority of people in this case don't matter.

the other one is polling, and people can choose whether to believe polls or not. I think they're misleading and only as good as whoever is being polled, but in this case it shows that based on this poll this is what it says.

don't get your panties in a bunch because you don't like what I'm posting.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

I imagine Trump early on wasn't handling this the way he could have. but how much of that was him wanting people to remain calm and not panic as if hundreds of thousands or millions of people were destined to die.
    You IMAGINE he wasn't handling this like he should have? His 6-7 weeks of announcing this was a hoax and will miraculously go away is going to end up costing thousands and thousands of lives, if not more. For ****'s sake, 10 days ago he was still telling people this will just go away.

Democrat Ilhan Omar gave praise to Republican President Trump. if you don't think this is newsworthy then that is a problem. the fact that this is rare certainly makes this news.

but I think this is the reply you are forced to have. you can't argue against this news from Daily Caller being inaccurate since it's supported by tweets to be accurate. this makes your conclusion to ignore anything from Daily Caller flawed, and supports what I have said before, judge base on content of a specific story.
    First, this isn't news. It's literally a youtube reaction video disguised as news.

Second, Omar agreeing with President Trump is no more news than her disagreeing with Trump. That is to say, her opinions should not be newsworthy to begin with.

Third, I am not arguing the news from this piece to be inaccurate, but just because this piece is accurate doesn't make all of Daily Caller accurate. Had I gone to Daily Caller to get this information, I also would have been exposed to trash like this:

https://dailycaller.com/2020/03/19/m...-jeffrey-lord/

Where Daily Caller tries to make it the Leftist Media's fault that Trump downplayed the crisis and tries to lie and say Trump quickly responded to this crisis.

So I could get the information from Omar through a number of sites where I don't have to be exposed to garbage like that article. Or I could have got it directly from Omar's twitter. Why you chose the option of wading through garbage to get that information is beyond me. But I'm not going to wade in the garbage with you.

There's a difference between urging people to remain calm and not panic and telling them things that are not true.

If Trump knew this was going to be a pandemic, why did he say the number of cases was going to go to 0?

Isn't that a lie?

https://twitter.com/thefix/status/12...408390144?s=21

Slice and dice however you want, but he ****ed this up big time and it should cost him.

The number of times he said things directly contradicting info from his own admin or the CDC was an exceptionally dangerous political game of him putting his election and the market above public safety.

And his mouthpiece at Fox “news” was no better. https://twitter.com/thefix/status/12...810746881?s=21

Every president has a major crisis that they bungle and this was his.

Uh give me a fckn break!

This CRISIS is like NO OTHER!

EVERYBODY is learning about this day by day....NOT EVEN a DEMOCRATIC President would know what to do with this PARTICULAR CRISIS!

And too make Trump following a GOLD STANDARD that was never precedent Is Fckn ridiculous!
    My Top 3 Rush Guitar solos

1. La Villa Strangiato
    2. Limelight
    3. Between the Wheels

By listening to their questions from the mainstream media these idiot reporters just WANT DOOM AND GLOOM responses from Trump..

If he is positive they want negative.

1. La Villa Strangiato
    2. Limelight
    3. Between the Wheels

Loved it when Trump slammed that Fckn idiot reporter!

1. La Villa Strangiato
    2. Limelight
    3. Between the Wheels

Why can’t Trump be POSITIVE?

Fckn reporters are disgraceful at times and today is one of those times!

1. La Villa Strangiato
    2. Limelight
    3. Between the Wheels

For Trump this is a lose / lose situation…and he will lose.

If, a year ago, we had 30,000 respirators in a ware house somewhere, some liberal would point out that 30,000 respirators are gathering dust for no reason while kids are in cages on the border.

There are no answers to the current problem. No procedures, no protocols, no models etc. We are learning as we go along.

There are plenty of "we shoulduvs" and over supply of "if onlys" but there are no answers, no procedures, no protocols, no models etc.

I just wish Pence would answer all questions.

Trump just bungled everything up. The poor guy means well but he is not a good President with regards to questions....now some are pathetic and of course anybody would react to a particular question...

And these damn reports tho k we should have 350 million tests!

Get real you bunch of hackers who call themselves reporters. And not all but a lot of them.

1. La Villa Strangiato
    2. Limelight
    3. Between the Wheels

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post

If, a year ago, we had 30,000 respirators in a ware house somewhere, some liberal would point out that 30,000 respirators are gathering dust for no reason while kids are in cages on the border.

There are no answers to the current problem. No procedures, no protocols, no models etc. We are learning as we go along.

There are plenty of "we shoulduvs" and over supply of "if onlys" but there are no answers, no procedures, no protocols, no models etc.

Then why do these idiot reporters put a GOLD STANDARD on Trump with the CRISIS?

It seems like the trump hating reporters love this crisis as they want this to be the nail to put in his coffin with regards to re-election....

IMO I hope Trump get 4 more years, the man seriously cares about Americans.....

1. La Villa Strangiato
    2. Limelight
    3. Between the Wheels

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post

It’s only a lose/lose situation because he’s an idiot.

He could have won by simply not trivializing it in the first place and then later lying and saying he took it more seriously than anyone.

But I know your agenda: because some liberal on the internet was going to criticize him no matter what, he should be above criticism.