Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1235 of 1343 FirstFirst ... 23573511351185122512331234123512361237124512851335 ... LastLast
Results 18,511 to 18,525 of 20133
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...cid=spartanntp

The acting Director of National Intelligence, Joseph Maguire, briefed the House Intelligence Committee that Russia was attempting to influence the 2020 election in favor of Trump and Trump got angry and now Mr. Maguire is being replaced. The White House called the timing a "coincidence".

The one thing you cannot do is tell a truth that angers Trump.
    Not to worry, Trump's new acting DNI is the right man for the job!

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    Not to worry, Trump's new acting DNI is the right man for the job!
    The last guy was so bad that they couldn't even get him through Wacky Mitch's House of Unqualified Appointments. That's how bad the last guy was.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

I wonder who Trump is trying to soften the blow of appointing as DNI Director by announcing that he’s considering Doug Collins.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I wonder who Trump is trying to soften the blow of appointing as DNI Director by announcing that he’s considering Doug Collins.
    What. You don't like the openly gay person that Trump has brought in to handle the DNI Director job? Figured you'd be all in. You wont vote for Pete and now this. Something we need to know about you man?
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...cid=spartanntp

The acting Director of National Intelligence, Joseph Maguire, briefed the House Intelligence Committee that Russia was attempting to influence the 2020 election in favor of Trump and Trump got angry and now Mr. Maguire is being replaced. The White House called the timing a "coincidence".

The one thing you cannot do is tell a truth that angers Trump.
    there should be a difference between Trump accepting this information, and Trump thinking Democrats would use this information against him, especially Adam Schiff. it's already obvious to anyone sane that Adam Schiff has and will lie.

Trump should do more to stop this.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...joseph-maguire

Sources dispute reports Trump is angry with DNI Joseph Maguire
    Former Rep. Trey Gowdy said the buzz on Capitol Hill is that President Trump was not angry with acting Director of National Intelligence Joseph Maguire before announcing his exit.

The South Carolina Republican cast doubt on reporting Thursday about how a classified briefing to the House Intelligence Committee last week, in which they were told Russia is interfering in the 2020 election to get Trump reelected, may have cost Maguire his job and his shot at taking on the spy chief role permanently.

"My sources on the Hill tell me he was not upset with Maguire, that this was a move that was coming anyway. He just happened to go with Ambassador Grenell instead of [Rep.] Chris Stewart and some other qualified candidates," Gowdy said on Fox News.

The New York Times reported sources saying Shelby Pierson, an aide to Maguire, angered Trump by giving the classified briefing, which he feared could be used against him, after which the president "berated" Maguire. An NBC News report pinned Maguire's ouster on this incident.

The president announced on Wednesday that Richard Grenell, the U.S. ambassador to Germany and a Trump ally, would replace Maguire as acting DNI.

Gowdy argued that Maguire, as an acting official, had a deadline coming up in March, and that the former congressman's "buddies" told him that Maguire was already on his way out.

Gowdy conceded that Trump was likely unhappy but said he was sure that it was House Intelligence Committee Adam Schiff's presence at the briefing that got him upset. A Washington Post cited sources who claimed Trump “erroneously believed” Pierson had given intelligence “exclusively” to Schiff, a California Democrat who has repeatedly insisted there was evidence of Russia collusion "in plain sight" and was a lead impeachment manager in the Senate trial against Trump.

"Why would you trust Adam Schiff for the 100th time? But my sources tell me that is not why he got rid of Maguire, and it was coming anyway," he said.
    more should be done to better prevent Russia from wanting chaos in America elections. but if anyone wants to blame Trump then they should also blame Obama who didn't do enough to stop this in 2015 when he knew about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Either care about all of it like a decent human being or shut the **** up and stop selective outrage based on whether it serves your political purposes.

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

that Trump only helps white people is left wing ignorance.

Either care about all of it like a decent human being or shut the **** up and stop selective outrage based on whether it serves your political purposes.

It's pretty surreal that this dude is the President of the United States. Weird **** can start to feel kinda normal after awhile but yeah, strange times we live in.

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1...677931011?s=09

"there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

"there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

No bs. He only pick lackey not professionals to these position. I recall a few times where Trump publicly ask for help from Russia (Hillary's emails) and even China (Ulkraine and Biden).

Sanders roasted Russian for interferring in election process, I heard nothing from Trump but his lackey's lies. Trump even critize the intelligences agency for warning us that Russia is planning to attack our election process.

This fool gots to go.

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    No bs. He only pick lackey not professionals to these position. I recall a few times where Trump publicly ask for help from Russia (Hillary's emails) and even China (Ulkraine and Biden).

Sanders roasted Russian for interferring in election process, I heard nothing from Trump but his lackey's lies. Trump even critize the intelligences agency for warning us that Russia is planning to attack our election process.

This fool gots to go.
    Yep. And also it’s interesting how Joe Biden hasn’t been investigated anymore for his alleged corruption now that he’s not leading in the primary. Isn’t that just strange?

Yep. And also it’s interesting how Joe Biden hasn’t been investigated anymore for his alleged corruption now that he’s not leading in the primary. Isn’t that just strange?
    Instead of Biden's son activities, it's Nicolle Wallaces on MSNBC asking the burning question, "Didn't Bernie and his wife honeymoon in Russia?" Bloomberg already called him the C word (communists) during the debate, so expect to see more of that on his paid airwaves ads. I am expecting a big orchestra slanderous hit on Bernie before Super Tuesday.

yeah sure, "now" he's not being investigated.

I guess some think this entire Joe Biden/Ukraine situation is completely forgotten.

it's not over, but I guess since Democrats aren't talking about the left wing sheep think it's not a story anymore.

Democrats and the Liberal media manipulated people that it was all about the election and gullible fools bought it.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post

https://www.foxnews.com/media/rudy-g...-investigation

Rudy Giuliani predicts Trump will be 'totally vindicated' by 'smoking gun' in Hunter Biden probe: 'We've got the documents'
    clearly Bernie Sanders is the leading option for Democrats, let me know when Trump asks a foreign leader to investigate Bernie. if he does that based on nothing then you will have a story.