Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1234 of 1327 FirstFirst ... 2347341134118412241232123312341235123612441284 ... LastLast
Results 18,496 to 18,510 of 19894
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    Most of Obama's pardons were people in jail for non-violent drug offenses, iirc. Which is good. I'm sure he pardoned a few corrupt white collar crooks as well, but these ones feel pretty egregious from Trump. Oh well. We all know who Trump's really looking out for at this point.
    you mean like the blacks that have been released due to prison reform.
    also the First Step Act.

https://www.sentencingproject.org/wp...t-Step-Act.pdf

African Americans comprise 91% of those receiving reductions

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Either care about all of it like a decent human being or shut the **** up and stop selective outrage based on whether it serves your political purposes.

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    also the First Step Act.

The First Step act was a small win towards the movement to end mass incarceration. Similar bills have long been blocked by Republicans, but finally one got through.

But I think that's the absolute bare minimum. It's a modest bill with some successes and some failures, as the Brennan Center link you provided said. I'll take it, but let's not get carried away dude. Continuing to support the criminalization of weed and other drugs is heinous and cruel. Releasing 100 people is good, but it's not even close to being nearly enough to deserve a pat on the bat. Not when he still supports countless draconian laws and the prison industrial complex as a whole.

His first attorney general was Jeff ****ing Sessions for Christ's sake

Let's not pretend like Trump is some civil rights champion.

One of yesterday's pardons was for a guy that donated hundreds of thousands of dollars to Trump's campaign and the other was on Celebrity Apprentice. We know what's up.
    PSD'S RESIDENT BERNIE BROTHER

The First Step act was a small win towards the movement to end mass incarceration. Similar bills have long been blocked by Republicans, but finally one got through.

But I think that's the absolute bare minimum. It's a modest bill with some successes and some failures, as the Brennan Center link you provided said. I'll take it, but let's not get carried away dude. Continuing to support the criminalization of weed and other drugs is heinous and cruel. Releasing 100 people is good, but it's not even close to being nearly enough to deserve a pat on the bat. Not when he still supports countless draconian laws and the prison industrial complex as a whole.

One of yesterday's pardons was for a guy that donated hundreds of thousands of dollars to Trump's campaign and the other was on Celebrity Apprentice. We know what's up.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hiUuL5uTKc

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Am I supposed to give the guy who has been calling for the death penalty for drug dealers credit for going soft on crime now?
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

I never said he was, but lets not pretend that Trump is only looking out for white people/rich people, which is what you are implying. that is left wing brainwashing.
    Either care about all of it like a decent human being or shut the **** up and stop selective outrage based on whether it serves your political purposes.

I never said he was, but lets not pretend that Trump is only looking out for white people/rich people, which is what you are implying. that is left wing brainwashing.
    Oh, I DEFINITELY think he mostly only cares about those people!

I also said "white collar", not "white". For the record. Though.....whatever.

Has he done a few things here or there that she he might care about others: yes. Is it often? Of course not. Come on. His priorities are himself first and other rich crooks secondly. Inarguable. He doesn't give a single **** about you or I or anyone else that's making a modest life for themselves presumably working hard.
    PSD'S RESIDENT BERNIE BROTHER

you mean, on topic. you don't post on topic.
    you replied to benny who was reply to something valade16 said. you weren't even in the conversation but decided to post this.

I quote myself because I want people to post on topic, you included.
    You are ****ing clueless. That's all the response you're getting out of me on this half thought out post.

"there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

also the First Step Act.

"the blacks"

"there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    "the blacks"
    Yep... The blacks.

This is why I keep coming back here.

Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

Trump in the central valley today, signed a bill diverting water down here to the valley, helping farmers big time and helping ag.
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

You are ****ing clueless. That's all the response you're getting out of me on this half thought out post.
    you would have credibility if you posted on topic, but more often you're antagonizing other posters. don't like this then stop posting nonsense and have a conversation about something related here.

"the blacks"
    Katrina Pierson said black, I pluralized the same word.

"the" isn't used as a description. this would be comparable to saying the people, like "you mean the people" but I used the same word that she did except I made it plural.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/democ...we-were-slaves

Democrat James Clyburn Attacks Trump: Black Unemployment Better When We Were Slaves
    Majority Whip Rep. James Clyburn (D-SC) refused to give President Donald Trump any credit during an interview on Wednesday for delivering record low unemployment rates for the black community, and instead argued that blacks had more jobs when they were slaves.

Clyburn made the remarks during an interview with Fox News when host Neil Cavuto brought up racially insensitive remarks made by Democrat billionaire Michael Bloomberg.

“If he were the nominee, would you back him?” Cavuto asked Clyburn.

“Oh, I’m going to back whoever our nominee is, absolutely,” Clyburn responded.

“Even with the things he has said about African Americans? Or does that bother you?” Cavuto asked.

“Well, not as much as what Trump has said about African Americans,” Clyburn continued. “Anytime that I go to the polls, I’m considering positives and negatives on all candidates, and I try to go with the one whose positives outweigh the negatives.”

“Well let’s leave the words aside, alright congressman? Let’s leave the words aside. Whether you like his style or not, or tweets or not, or comments or not, he’s delivered the goods for a lot of African Americans, has he not?” Cavuto asked. “With record low unemployment levels, one group after another, mostly with African Americans. You don’t think that’s something that’s constructive?”

“No, no, because it’s not true,” Clyburn falsely claimed.

“What do you mean it’s not true?” Cavuto pressed.

“I’m saying African American unemployment is not the lowest it’s ever been, unless you count slavery,” Clyburn responded. “We were fully unemployed during slavery, so it all depends about how you measure this up.”

what is one supposed to think when a Democrat says something like this, that unemployment was better when there was slavery. I guarantee that if someone white said there would be outrage.

what is one supposed to think when a Democrat says something like this, that unemployment was better when there was slavery. I guarantee that if someone white said there would be outrage.
    “Well let’s leave the words aside, alright congressman? Let’s leave the words aside. Whether you like his style or not, or tweets or not, or comments or not, he’s delivered the goods for a lot of African Americans, has he not?” Cavuto asked. “With record low unemployment levels, one group after another, mostly with African Americans. You don’t think that’s something that’s constructive?”

What is one to think when you have to ask a black congressman leave aside all of the presidents history to ask him a question?

Of course there would be. Brown privilege
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...cid=spartanntp

The acting Director of National Intelligence, Joseph Maguire, briefed the House Intelligence Committee that Russia was attempting to influence the 2020 election in favor of Trump and Trump got angry and now Mr. Maguire is being replaced. The White House called the timing a "coincidence".

The one thing you cannot do is tell a truth that angers Trump.