Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1200 of 1231 FirstFirst ... 200700110011501190119811991200120112021210 ... LastLast
Results 17,986 to 18,000 of 18463
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    After your take on the people you preferred in the primaries and all the negatives on why he’s no presidential, you essentially proved my point in compromising your values. He won the primary, you adjusted accordingly.

To my original point, I don’t think there’s anything he can do that can’t be rationalized by Fox taking heads so he retains your vote.
    No. You are completely wrong.

Trump won the nomination and then ran for president against another opponent. Trump was head and shoulders better that the opponent at that point.

Let's look at the FOX News (GASP!!!) talking heads vis a vis the MSNBC News talking heads.

I have heard several of the FOX News (GASP!!!) talking heads, reporters, anchor people disgree with Trump or Trump policies numerous times. Tucker Carlson, Brett Baier, Brian Kilmeade, Britt Hume and a few other contributors have all have negative things to say about Trump.

I have yet to hear one thing (that is 1, uno, the number before two) on MSNBC or CNN where they gave Trump credit for anything. Not one thing.

FOX News (GASP!!!) at night covers news stories (granted a lot about Trump). Multiple news stories. Rachel Maddow and Lawrence the Irish guy are all anti-trump for their entire shows almost every night. Joy Reid is the same for her entire show on Saturday and Sunday mornings. bRachel Maddow was near orgasmic when she had on her hand some sort of Trump tax return that showed……nothing. "This is big," she said several times.

So who is really rationalizing here.

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post

Trump won the nomination and then ran for president against another opponent. Trump was head and shoulders better that the opponent at that point.

Let's look at the FOX News (GASP!!!) talking heads vis a vis the MSNBC News talking heads.

I have heard several of the FOX News (GASP!!!) talking heads, reporters, anchor people disgree with Trump or Trump policies numerous times. Tucker Carlson, Brett Baier, Brian Kilmeade, Britt Hume and a few other contributors have all have negative things to say about Trump.

I have yet to hear one thing (that is 1, uno, the number before two) on MSNBC or CNN where they gave Trump credit for anything. Not one thing.

FOX News (GASP!!!) at night covers news stories (granted a lot about Trump). Multiple news stories. Rachel Maddow and Lawrence the Irish guy are all anti-trump for their entire shows almost every night. Joy Reid is the same for her entire show on Saturday and Sunday mornings. bRachel Maddow was near orgasmic when she had on her hand some sort of Trump tax return that showed……nothing. "This is big," she said several times.

Turn off your TV.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Turn off your TV.
    I have a feeling his “I have not heard MSNBC or CNN say one good thing about Trump” will be his new “I have not heard AOC say a single good thing about America” and we’ll have to show him the same quote a half dozen times before he moves on to his next “I have never seen X say Y” claim.

You don’t listen to MSNBC or CNN so why would you have heard when they called him presidential after authorizing the strikes on bases in Syria or when he gave a scripted speech. You didn’t hear when they complimented diplomacy efforts with NK. And I wouldn’t blame you. It’s all trash opinion news and the networks are worthless spin machines.

It’s irrelevant. You compromised conservative values to support a president because he’s not a democrat. Trump pissed all over those candidates and rejected the GOP Iraqi freedom war, got hate for it from republicans but he won a primary because of excessive cannabilization of competition, and every jumped onboard because it’s a mindless team sport now. Many Dems did the exact same thing with Hillary. They were both awful candidates, but every falls in line rather than admit weakness in their own party.

Like a battered woman defending her drunk husband.

...I had a few beers tonight and the content of this post is not supported by the version of myself tomorrow.

Cheers. I disagree with you on many things but respect your constant honesty.

Obviously this whole post is bull****. But I'm definitely going to call bull**** on the fact that you have watched MSNBC or CNN for any length of time that could be considered statistically relevant for the claims you are making.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men;33344437[B
    ]You don’t listen to MSNBC or CNN[/B] so why would you have heard when they called him presidential after authorizing the strikes on bases in Syria or when he gave a scripted speech. You didn’t hear when they complimented diplomacy efforts with NK. And I wouldn’t blame you. It’s all trash opinion news and the networks are worthless spin machines.

It’s irrelevant. You compromised conservative values to support a president because he’s not a democrat. Trump pissed all over those candidates and rejected the GOP Iraqi freedom war, got hate for it from republicans but he won a primary because of excessive cannabilization of competition, and every jumped onboard because it’s a mindless team sport now. Many Dems did the exact same thing with Hillary. They were both awful candidates, but every falls in line rather than admit weakness in their own party.

Like a battered woman defending her drunk husband.

...I had a few beers tonight and the content of this post is not supported by the version of myself tomorrow.

Cheers. I disagree with you on many things but respect your constant honesty.
    Wow. Another poster that doesn't know me but knows what I do. You actually know what I watch and don't watch.

Like the other clairvoyants here that knows what I was thinking 50 years ago, who I voted for in past elections, what organizations I did/did not belong to, what I really felt about some of my employees etc.

This is truly an amazing web site

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Obviously this whole post is bull****. But I'm definitely going to call bull**** on the fact that you have watched MSNBC or CNN for any length of time that could be considered statistically relevant for the claims you are making.
    See above.

See above.
    Still calling bull**** on your claim. That post nor anything else you've said is going to convince me otherwise.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Still calling bull**** on your claim. That post nor anything else you've said is going to convince me otherwise.

There is no doubt about that. The dems depend on people like you. Keep up the good work.

There's something kind of funny about Trump hiring the lawyers that helped Epstein get away with child sex trafficking for years. I feel like they will fit in very well with his entourage.

Wow. Another poster that doesn't know me but knows what I do. You actually know what I watch and don't watch.

Like the other clairvoyants here that knows what I was thinking 50 years ago, who I voted for in past elections, what organizations I did/did not belong to, what I really felt about some of my employees etc.

This is truly an amazing web site
    Nope I don’t. I made assumptions based on the factless claims you made. So you’re right though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

https://www.axios.com/2020-election-...1bde0fec0.html

If the 2020 presidential election is close enough to trigger a fight over the results, the public's confidence is so low in key people and institutions that no one is likely to be a trusted referee.

Why it matters: Given how tight the last few elections have been, the likelihood of a contested election is quite real — which means the danger of a fight over the results is real, too.

The big picture: This trust crisis — flagged for us as part of a larger presentation by lobbyist Bruce Mehlman — is based on polling that shows how little confidence the public has in powerful players and institutions, including the ones that would be most likely to be drawn into a contested election.

There's a trust chasm over President Trump, with Republicans showing far more confidence in him than Democrats and independents, according to an October Fox News poll.
    But there's also low trust of the Supreme Court — especially among Democrats and independents — and trust in Congress is rock bottom with everybody.
    And yes, the news media's trust level is abysmal too, especially with Republicans and independents.

If you break it down by Trump voters vs. people who voted for Hillary Clinton in 2016 — which could give us a rough idea of the breakdown between Trump and whoever runs against him in November — there are also wide gaps.

The Supreme Court wins a "great deal" of trust with 29% of Trump voters but just 19% of Clinton voters — and the news media wins 27% of Clinton voters but just 7% of Trump voters.

Other surveys have found more evidence of deep distrust in leaders and institutions. The Pew Research Center found a huge partisan divide in trust in politically appointed agency heads (self-described Republicans expressed more confidence in those leaders than Democrats).

It also found deep divides over career government employees (Democrats trusted them more than Republicans) and journalists (Democrats trusted them way more than Republicans).
    The one area of agreement: Barely a third of all Americans across the board trusted elected officials.

What to watch: In this kind of general atmosphere of distrust — along with the aftermath of Trump's impeachment and the near-certainty that 2020 will be plagued with misinformation — it's easy to see how an election could end up in a drawn-out battle.

That could happen if Trump contests a narrow defeat or if Trump wins and the Democrats raise questions about voter suppression or other issues.
    If either scenario happens, Americans' confidence in any of the possible referees would need to be solid for the country to reach a successful resolution — and right now, confidence is a lot less than solid.
    One sign of concern about a close election: the Supreme Court says it will rule before the election on whether presidential electors have to vote for the candidate who won the popular vote in their state, or whether they have the freedom to switch to someone else.

The bottom line: The crisis is still a long way off — but unless Trump or his opponent can achieve a decisive win, it's coming.

https://thehill.com/policy/defense/4...ouflage-design

Space Force unveils service uniforms with camouflage design
    The U.S. Space Force (USSF) late Friday unveiled camouflage uniforms bearing the branch’s first nametapes for its members.

“The first #SpaceForce utility uniform nametapes have touched down in the Pentagon,” the service branch tweeted from its official account, attaching a photo of the uniforms.

The uniforms were welcomed with praise by some, including the official Twitter account for the U.S. Navy, which called the clothing “out of this world” in a tweet.

“What are the coordinates? Let’s trade,” the military branch added.

However, some social media users seized on the opportunity to mock the uniforms, asking questions such as “Why do we need camo in space?”

Another Twitter user wrote, “Camo in space? WTF? More wasted tax dollars. Great job!”

The USSF responded to some of the criticism in a tweet later Saturday morning, explaining that the branch had been utilizing uniforms from other military branches to prevent unnecessary costs.

“USSF is utilizing current Army/Air Force uniforms, saving costs of designing/producing a new one,” it wrote, adding, “Members will look like their joint counterparts they’ll be working with, on the ground.”

The Space Force officially launched last month after President Trump signed into law the 2020 National Defense Authorization Act, which created the service.

The branch, which is tasked with handling and carrying out space operations, is the first military service created in the country since 1947.
    space force uniforms being camouflage is just stupid. what are they camouflaging against in space. I think these uniforms should be black.
    Either care about all of it like a decent human being or shut the **** up and stop selective outrage based on whether it serves your political purposes.

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    https://www.axios.com/2020-election-...1bde0fec0.html

https://thehill.com/policy/defense/4...ouflage-design

space force uniforms being camouflage is just stupid. what are they camouflaging against in space. I think these uniforms should be black.
    Bold. Don't give Trump such a hard time.

https://dailycaller.com/2020/01/22/p...arch-for-life/

President Trump To Be First President In History To Speak In Person At The March For Life
    President Donald Trump will attend the March for Life in Washington, D.C., Friday, making him the first U.S. president to do so.

The president will speak at the 47th annual March for Life, a pro-life demonstration following the anniversary of Roe v. Wade, March for Life President Jeanne Mancini announced Wednesday night.

The announcement comes one day after the president declared Jan. 22, the anniversary of Roe v. Wade, the Sanctity of Human Life Day.

“We are deeply honored to welcome President Trump to the 47th annual March for Life,” Mancini said. “He will be the first president in history to attend and we are so excited for him to experience in person how passionate our marchers are about life and protecting the unborn.”

The March for Life president praised POTUS’s appointment of pro-life judges and federal workers as well as his decision to cut taxpayer funding for abortions and his call to end late-term abortions.

“President Trump and his Administration have been consistent champions for life and their support for the March for Life has been unwavering,” Mancini said. “We are grateful for all these pro-life accomplishments and look forward to gaining more victories for life in the future.”

Trump becoming the first president to ever attend the March for Life in person is “a testament to his commitment to protecting the sanctity of life,” Trump campaign deputy press secretary Sarah Matthews told the Daily Caller News Foundation.

“In stark contrast, 2020 Democrats continue to embrace extreme abortion policies, including abortion practically up to the moment of birth, or even beyond,” she added. “There can be no doubt that President Trump is the most pro-life president in our nation’s history.”
    Either care about all of it like a decent human being or shut the **** up and stop selective outrage based on whether it serves your political purposes.

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

Michael Cohen was the only one who dealt with an abortion bill before Trump ran for president.
    _____