Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1762 of 1843 FirstFirst ... 76212621662171217521760176117621763176417721812 ... LastLast
Results 26,416 to 26,430 of 27643
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    where every state gets a say in who is President, based on electoral votes. if one wants to change the electoral votes a state would get then that is different argument, and still related to the electoral college rather than a popular vote.
    If it was a popular vote, people in every state would get a say in who is President. How is that not obvious? Your argument has no consistency. What about the current system is important? That all states have value? I think I showed that isnít true. What was the point of all those United ______ of America posts? If states decided the presidency then it should be whoever wins 26 states? Right?

Quote Originally Posted by Dmac View Post
    I agree. No way Trump resigns. His ego is way too big for that.
    I think he will. And it's all based on ego. I think that is easier for him than conceding. You all cheated me so I quit! Never has to say he lost.
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post
    I think he will. And it's all based on ego. I think that is easier for him than conceding. You all cheated me so I quit! Never has to say he lost.
    Plus the whole pardon thing

And people want to blame Democrats or Pelosi for why Trump did as well as he did. A blowout wasnít going to happen when the cult is this strong.

Quote Originally Posted by GasMan View Post
    If it was a popular vote, people in every state would get a say in who is President. How is that not obvious? Your argument has no consistency. What about the current system is important? That all states have value? I think I showed that isnít true. What was the point of all those United ______ of America posts? If states decided the presidency then it should be whoever wins 26 states? Right?
    their vote would not matter.

California alone has more people than 16 other states combined. hypothetically California as 1 state could vote Democrat, with these 16 other states voting Republican. that could be 16 to 1, but with the popular vote this 1 state would be more important than the other 16 states. that would not be a fair way to decide President.

Į\_(ツ)_/Į

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

You do realize that there's never been and never going to be a case where every single person in a state votes for one party only, yes?

Also, I'd like to give you a friendly reminder that 1=1.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    You do realize that there's never been and never going to be a case where every single person in a state votes for one party only, yes?

Also, I'd like to give you a friendly reminder that 1=1.
    this is why I have repeatedly said it's the United States of America, and America is not one coast to coast state.

the people in every state decide the President, not a bigger population of the country in specific areas.

Į\_(ツ)_/Į

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

How do they do it in Canada?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

this is why I have repeatedly said it's the United States of America, and America is not one coast to coast state.

the people in every state decide the President, not a bigger population of the country in specific areas.

Its "We the People"

Not "We the designated land mass."
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

these are the people that have been brainwashed for the last 4+ years.

there was a Trump march on Saturday during the day. can anyone provide any evidence of Trump supporters during the day rioting? looting? burning?
    Can you provide evidence that Iím not God?

Lol please tell me youíre not this dumb, itís an act right? Nobody, including me said Trump supporters looted or even rioted (although if you want: https://www.washingtonpost.com/local...bc9_story.html). So Iím not sure why you want evidence of something not said other than to deflect and strawman.

Although if you want we can talk about how a Trump supporter walked to a protest, murdered people, and then was endorsed by Trump.

Thoughts on that?

No?

Go back to the kiddy table then, maybe you can read the Onion and think itís real lol

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    How do they do it in Canada?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    How is anyone supposed to know that? Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity don't yell that at their audiences for hours a day.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

their vote would not matter.

California alone has more people than 16 other states combined. hypothetically California as 1 state could vote Democrat, with these 16 other states voting Republican. that could be 16 to 1, but with the popular vote this 1 state would be more important than the other 16 states. that would not be a fair way to decide President.
    Actually it would. Every vote in Wyoming for an R would cancel a D vote in California. And every R vote in California would actually mean something unlike now where itís wasted. Every vote would have the same value! As it is now California is worth 14 states + DC. So there already is a an uneven value to the states. If this was an election where the states picked the president then each state should get a vote. Is that a fair way to pick a president?

Over 5 million votes for Trump in California, their votes are worthless compared 5 million others and n 5 states combined.

Quote Originally Posted by GasMan View Post
    Actually it would. Every vote in Wyoming for an R would cancel a D vote in California. And every R vote in California would actually mean something unlike now where itís wasted. Every vote would have the same value! As it is now California is worth 14 states + DC. So there already is a an uneven value to the states. If this was an election where the states picked the president then each state should get a vote. Is that a fair way to pick a president?
    California had 5,000,000 Republican votes even with them knowing Biden would win. Iím not going to sit here and say that going to a popular vote would make it a 50-50 state but it would undoubtedly get more California Republicans to vote and make the state closer. It would re-enfranchise all voters who are counter to their stateís lean. Republicans in California and New York as well as Democrats in Texas being disenfranchised by the system undoubtedly outnumber by a wide margin the votes disenfranchised by moving to a popular vote.