Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1757 of 1843 FirstFirst ... 75712571657170717471755175617571758175917671807 ... LastLast
Results 26,341 to 26,355 of 27643
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Rush Limbaugh has a medal of freedom.

.....sorry the 4 years of insanity just hit me in waves. Wtf.

Maybe Alex Jones will get one in the next two months.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I believe that Joe Biden needs to give the Medal of Freedom to Rand Paul's neighbor.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    At the risk of being too pedantic (see ďdefund the policeĒ as illustrative of misdirected language) Roger Stone has not been pardoned; rather, his sentence was commuted by Mr. Trump.

That said, he is a turkey.
    Damn, now I'm the turkey

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    this shows how much I know or pay attention to what is going on in Canada. I didn't even know what Nunavut was, had to google it.

I'm not aware of the current set up in Canada, so this doesn't help.
    Pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Pathetic.
    Can we agree itís time everyone else follows my lead?

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Can we agree itís time everyone else follows my lead?
    In theory, sure. Won't happen though.

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    how are all those groups underrepresented under the current system? at least that wouldn't be just as underrepresented with no electoral college

like I've said, keep but tweak the electoral college by redistricting...splitting urban areas within states from rural ones where the people/needs are quite different...i.e. Minneapolis split out from the rest of Minnesota, Chicago from the rest of Illinois, LA/Bay area/rest of state in Cali, etc
    Because all of those groups overwhelmingly live in urban centers. Because of this system, their voices are drowned out by what? Farmers? Why?

The current system is, for the most part, indicative of rural white voters.

Why are you against giving everyone the same say? Equal votes for farmers and uber drivers.

If it was popular vote, candidates could campaign to all americans, not just a couple. Republicans could spend more time in southern colorado, central california, or eastern Oregon/Washington. Dems could pay attention to the valley in texas, College towns in the south, or smaller cultural centers like Nashville or New Orleans in red states. Everyone would have a chance to be heard and involved.

I live in the west, as of now, pretty much none of our states matter. None are battlegrounds (unless you count Arizona which I think has flipped to blue for the long haul). Us in the west face substantially different issues than 4 states in the midwest and florida. Our lives are much different and decisions made in those states only hurt us. That includes all the blue and red and urban and rural westerners. Let the perspectives from the whole country weigh in, lets ALL have a say in how this country is run.
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

I will give OANN credit. That lady they put in the Press Corp is good looking and a good change of pace from the usual Fox blonde.

this shows how much I know or pay attention to what is going on in Canada. I didn't even know what Nunavut was, had to google it.

if you're bringing up the number of senators it sounds like you're arguing about a comparison on how many electoral votes each state would/should have, and I've said that could be an argument discussed instead.
    You're a ****ing joke

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I will give OANN credit. That lady they put in the Press Corp is good looking and a good change of pace from the usual Fox blonde.
    They got some real hot blonde chick reporter as well.

They got some real hot blonde chick reporter as well.
    Well they can't throw out everything that works. But this chick is bad AF in my opinion.

See reminds me of the actress that plays the oldest daughter on Modern Family.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

I already provided something. the state of California alone and the number of people there would be more than 16 states combined. that is a fact.
    39.5 million people having the same input and impact as 39.5 million people anywhere else sounds about right to me. You can do the ďUnited _____ of AmericaĒ thing as many times as you want but itís not a convincing argument for some people to have their vote be worth more than another person.

if you're bringing up the number of senators it sounds like you're arguing about a comparison on how many electoral votes each state would/should have, and I've said that could be an argument discussed instead.
    How long have you lived in Canada? Are you from here? Did you not go to school? Are you currently in the process of trying to become an American? Itís just blows my mind how ignorant you are of your own country.

All I can say to all of you guys here arguing is Biden definitely carried the dead vote. 5 people of age 121 voted in Michigan alone.

PSD Grammar Lesson #1:

a) their - stands for "belonging to them"
    b) there - means "over there" as in location
    c) they're - short for "they are"

Quote Originally Posted by Bramaca View Post
    How long have you lived in Canada? Are you from here? Did you not go to school? Are you currently in the process of trying to become an American? Itís just blows my mind how ignorant you are of your own country.
    I mean FNK is either doing his best Trump impression by just saying he doesn't know obvious answers, or he's not really from Canada. There's really only two answers. Maybe being special needs is a third option, which would make sense given his name.

The Lost Boys of PSD