Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1856 of 1904 FirstFirst ... 8561356175618061846185418551856185718581866 ... LastLast
Results 27,826 to 27,840 of 28554
  1. #27826
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    97,137
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Oh yea he.got.caught red handed.

    It's a common trumper move to try and act neutral.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    It's a matter of trying to put the moderate and center position where they are and then anyone to the left of that is a flaming liberal. If everyone buys into it, then it works. But if it rightfully gets called out as bull****, then it will fail. Thankfully most everyone is calling it as bull****.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

    https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

  2. #27827
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    57,757
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    "There are no moderate dems left" is a fantastically stupid post. I love when I get such a concise and simple post that's so easy to remember. Kinda like when Jeffy said "history will view abortion as a worse evil than slavery" like 5 years ago.

    This sums up flea's political delusion so well. Thank you!
    He's sure fallen off the face of the PSD Earth over the last year or so.

  3. #27828
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    57,757
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Imo the right is done.

    They just seem to implode more and more every week. Unlike the dems who can afford to, since the population seems to be aligned with their ideals, the Republicans cant survive hits like this, they're already dying as a party.

    They are going to have to change their approach and stances on many things.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Sounds like extremely wishful thinking.

  4. #27829
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    97,137
    Republicans in disarray. Sorry that SHOULD be the narrative from this exchange.

    https://twitter.com/cspan/status/136...673746946?s=21

  5. #27830
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    30,277
    Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    You are the only one here who keeps bringing up the 2016 elections. I never heard anyone else voice angry about that election since that year. We have been kind of busy with the covid virus, urban unrest, right-winger going to a leftist protest rally armed and kill people in self-defense, few more dead black people from police actions, 500,000 died from COVID, the amazon and Australia was on fire at the beginning of 2020, unemployment, evictions, laid off, stay at home, Trumpster raiding the Capitol Building in the name of Trump, and the NBA was closed down

    But you keep bringing up 2016 like it is relevant with anything we have been talking about for the last four years.

    Now go through the forum records and show where we were whining like little bit ches about 2016 or STFU.

    Now you are being biased toward us by assuming that is all we do without proof and you owe us an apology. It is only fair. You should quit listening to people on FOX who made this accusation.



    of course 2016 has been relevant, it's called a comparison. some said Trump cheated, that the election was stolen. just as has been said about the 2020 election. both wrong.


    media was relentless with this news, and this forum was flooded with the same **** for 4 years. years of lies and misinformation, compared to what from Trump, 4 months of lies and misinformation. years>4 months.


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  6. #27831
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    30,277
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Yeah Hillary is a sore loser. Trump is the biggest sore loser we've seen in American politics.

    Where was Hillary on social media everyday for months complaining about how she lost the election multiple times a day. Where was she holding rallies to overturn election results, filing dozens of lawsuits, etc. What reality do you live in?
    how can you say this and not know this is false.

    you want to be against Trump, fine, but lets not pretend that Hillary did not whine about this relentlessly for years after the 2016 election.


    Trump has done more in a comparable time period, but Hillary and Democrats went on with nonsense for years.

    honesty should be supported, not denial.


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  7. #27832
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    57,757
    I hope you realize that it is literally impossible to fit more than 4 months of lies and misinformation in to a 4 month period.

  8. #27833
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    40,141
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    how can you say this and not know this is false.

    you want to be against Trump, fine, but lets not pretend that Hillary did not whine about this relentlessly for years after the 2016 election.


    Trump has done more in a comparable time period, but Hillary and Democrats went on with nonsense for years.

    honesty should be supported, not denial.
    Because it isn't false? Suggesting the actions of Trump and Hillary is patently delusional at best.

    I said Hillary was a sore loser, did I not? Her quips were petty. That said, she made a concession speech after losing the election, attended the inauguration of Trump, etc. Where did Trump do any of those things with Biden? The man to this day refuses to admit that Biden won and has taken to every tactic in trying to overturn the election.

    If you can't see the difference, I suggest you get your eyes and ears checked.

  9. #27834
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    30,277
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Because it isn't false? Suggesting the actions of Trump and Hillary is patently delusional at best.

    I said Hillary was a sore loser, did I not? Her quips were petty. That said, she made a concession speech after losing the election, attended the inauguration of Trump, etc. Where did Trump do any of those things with Biden? The man to this day refuses to admit that Biden won and has taken to every tactic in trying to overturn the election.

    If you can't see the difference, I suggest you get your eyes and ears checked.
    she then complained for the years that followed. years, you get that right. it was so many other people that were at fault apparently, this contradicts her concession that people keep wanting to stick to.

    she then went on to tell Joe Biden not to concede no matter what.


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  10. #27835
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Flock of Sheep No.97 near BAAA BAA lane
    Posts
    13,561
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    "There are no moderate dems left" is a fantastically stupid post. I love when I get such a concise and simple post that's so easy to remember. Kinda like when Jeffy said "history will view abortion as a worse evil than slavery" like 5 years ago.

    This sums up flea's political delusion so well. Thank you!
    No, No, I love the dissertation on Italian are POC our honorable PSD Scholar deliver here. The convoluting logic behind it was masterful in its idiocy. Never see the likes of it again.
    A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual doom.

    Martin Luther King.

  11. #27836
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Flock of Sheep No.97 near BAAA BAA lane
    Posts
    13,561
    Damn, I am getting emotional now. Excuse me.
    A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual doom.

    Martin Luther King.

  12. #27837
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    40,141
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    she then complained for the years that followed. years, you get that right. it was so many other people that were at fault apparently, this contradicts her concession that people keep wanting to stick to.

    she then went on to tell Joe Biden not to concede no matter what.
    Her making off hand comments in an occasional interview is not the same as Trump holding rallies, filing lawsuits, and being forced off of social media because of his constant misinformation about the election being stolen from him. Look, Hillary has no control over MSNBC, CNN, etc. Obviously, a lot of people think Russia colluded (and there is evidence to back it up) in sabotaging Hillary and interfering with the 2016 election. A lot more evidence than the myriad of voter fraud Trump and his supporters, like yourself, claim happened in 2020.

    I doubt Hillary would have won even if that wasn't the case but Trump tried the same thing with Hunter Biden a couple of weeks before this election.

  13. #27838
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    iowa
    Posts
    9,268
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Imo the right is done.

    They just seem to implode more and more every week. Unlike the dems who can afford to, since the population seems to be aligned with their ideals, the Republicans cant survive hits like this, they're already dying as a party.

    They are going to have to change their approach and stances on many things.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    I firmly believe if it were not for gerrymandering and voter suppression, the republican party would have been dead by now

  14. #27839
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    97,137
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Can you provide a recent example? And please tell me where on the 1 to 10 scale you would rate her complaint?
    Hey Brett05, could I please get an answer to this?
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

    https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

  15. #27840
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    2,645
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    No the part where you required evidence proving she didn’t lie as opposed to evidence that she did, gave it less than a week for any evidence to come out, and “made up your mind” that managed to mirror perfectly the belief you had to start with.

    Think about it: if your mind wasn’t made up beforehand how come literally every single person here was able to correctly guess what your opinion was going to be?
    Because as time went on she was shown to be one? Congrats to those that nailed it earlier. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •