Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1642 of 1716 FirstFirst ... 64211421542159216321640164116421643164416521692 ... LastLast
Results 24,616 to 24,630 of 25729
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Omg he said he wants to make America the manufacturing capital of the world. What an idiot.

Cant you see that cheap labor will shift over to india and pakistan? South America

This **** is hard to watch man...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    The old saying goes "want in one hand and **** in the other and see which one fills up first".

Manufacturing is dead in this country as a whole. It's time to move on past that and focus on the industries of tomorrow not yesterday.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    See?
    see me being right. some did see some people celebrating.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    The article says that eye witness accounts state that there were 2 small pockets of people celebrating.

Trump's claim was he personally witnessed thousands of Muslims cheer 9/11. The only part of that which is true is that some people (presumably Muslims) cheered. It certainly wasn't thousands and Trump certainly didn't witness it (since there is no actual footage of it and he was not there at the time).

So if by exaggerate you mean he lied about 2/3 of the claims of his statement. Sure he "exaggerated", in the same way I'm "exaggerating" when I say I personally saw Trump have sex with his daughter while they were doing a TV interview...
    so Trump, exaggerated.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by Pierzynski4Prez View Post
    Wait, are you basing that off the “anonymous sources” being referred to in that article? I didn’t see any names or direct quotes. So in this instance we’re to believe these anonymous sources, but not in other instances where it could damage Trump?
    What I read was what he posted of it. I don’t care to dive much more into what he puts out here similar to your posts
    there are people named.

I can only quote part of an article. this is a lengthy article with people named.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    are people really gullible enough to believe this is real.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post

so Trump, exaggerated.
    He lied. He didn't see **** all

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    He lied. He didn't see **** all
    how do you know what he specifically saw.

if you don't want to believe him, that is more of your opinion.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

What I read was what he posted of it. I don’t care to dive much more into what he puts out here similar to your posts
    Then don't infer that you read an article that you didn't read, and don't read my posts.

Seems rather simple.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Trump shouldn't be having an indoor rally. why can't he have rallies outside.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

when positives spike in Nevada, guess who'll bash them for it
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    when positives spike in Nevada, guess who'll bash them for it
    Joe Biden?
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Then don't infer that you read an article that you didn't read, and don't read my posts.

Seems rather simple.
    You replied to me FLU boy (and I didn't infer **** other than I read what he posted).

By the way, never in my life have I known a single person, or even heard of someone 2nd hand, dying from the flu. Yet in a 10-week span I had 3 family members, blood related, to my wife and I die from Covid. Would love for you to explain to my family your logic on how it's no worse than the flu, and how this is all just a coincidence.

iT's ThE fLu

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    The old saying goes "want in one hand and **** in the other and see which one fills up first".

Manufacturing is dead in this country as a whole. It's time to move on past that and focus on the industries of tomorrow not yesterday.
    Trump says a lot of stupid things, but saying he is going to bring back manufacturing is something ever Presidential candidate promises.

so Trump, exaggerated.
    Trump said he personally witnessed thousands. Did he personally witness thousands? No. That is a lie. When you claim to see something you did not see, you are not exaggerating, you are lying.

so Trump, exaggerated.
    Ok, so according to your logic, has anyone ever lied?

According to this, the media has never lied about trump, only exaggerated. That's fine if that's how you want to word it, seems kinda odd tho.

To me when they said he said to inject lysol, that was a lie. He never said that. But it you they just exaggerate a bit?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train