Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1641 of 1716 FirstFirst ... 64111411541159116311639164016411642164316511691 ... LastLast
Results 24,601 to 24,615 of 25729
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    The article says that eye witness accounts state that there were 2 small pockets of people celebrating.

Trump's claim was he personally witnessed thousands of Muslims cheer 9/11. The only part of that which is true is that some people (presumably Muslims) cheered. It certainly wasn't thousands and Trump certainly didn't witness it (since there is no actual footage of it and he was not there at the time).

So if by exaggerate you mean he lied about 2/3 of the claims of his statement. Sure he "exaggerated", in the same way I'm "exaggerating" when I say I personally saw Trump have sex with his daughter while they were doing a TV interview...
    I'm assuming you didn't mean to respond to my post, because your post has absolutely nothing to do with my post.

You guys watching trump talk? lol, I never seen this type a thing before.

He got a point regarding Mideast, hes brokered a few things there, he also brought Taliban to negotiating table with Afghan govt. He deserve props for that.

End the wars!

Hes still overall dumb ***, dont get it wrong here, lol

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Omg he said he wants to make America the manufacturing capital of the world. What an idiot.

Cant you see that cheap labor will shift over to india and pakistan? South America

This **** is hard to watch man...

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    You guys watching trump talk? lol, I never seen this type a thing before.

He got a point regarding Mideast, hes brokered a few things there, he also brought Taliban to negotiating table with Afghan govt. He deserve props for that.

Hes still overall dumb ***, dont get it wrong here, lol

No. I'm watching football.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Omg he said he wants to make America the manufacturing capital of the world. What an idiot.

Cant you see that cheap labor will shift over to india and pakistan? South America

This **** is hard to watch man...

Then don't watch it.

No one watching the rally? I'm tryina post in here like a raider fan during raider games, I thought you guys be watching this wierd kinda ****...

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    No. I'm watching football.
    Damn. I need hulu tv or something.

I just have YouTube ! Lmao

I'm so sick of the lion documentaries..

Then don't watch it.
    Geez, sorry sir.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

So what you're saying is that you actually didn't read the article. If you did read it, your memory retention is horrible.
    What I read was what he posted of it. I donít care to dive much more into what he puts out here similar to your posts

Smart man.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

I still can't get over the blatant disregard this ******* has for human life. How does he hold an indoor rally when they have receipts of him talking about how deadly the virus was months ago that just came to light the other day.

I get why his dumb followers would take the approach of "Well I have rights" because they don't seem to give a **** about anyone but themselves but isn't the president of the US supposed to be that stuff? I know that's a rhetorical question because Trump is first and foremost a selfish blowhard who needs his ego stroked but how can Americans in good conscience vote for someone like that?
    Last edited by metswon69; 09-14-2020 at 01:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    I still can't get over the blatant disregard this ******* has for human life. How does he hold an indoor rally when they have receipts of him talking about how deadly the virus was months ago that just came to light the other day.

I get why his dumb followers would take the approach of "Well I have rights" because they don't seem to give a **** about anyone but themselves but isn't the president of the US supposed to be that stuff? I know that's a rhetorical question because Trump is first and foremost a selfish blowhard who needs his ego stroked but how can Americans in good conscience vote for someone like that?
    He was saying that Nevada was right to close and should have closed earlier, his crowd was so confused as they have been rallying the opposite cry for the past 8 months.

They weren't sure wether to boo or what, lol

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Also, blackface and "Blacks for Trump" signs will be supplied