Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 584 of 695 FirstFirst ... 84484534574582583584585586594634684 ... LastLast
Results 8,746 to 8,760 of 10415
    Quote Originally Posted by FlakeyFool View Post
    What a stupid ďcounterĒ
    no, it was a good counter that backed up what I said. you seem to think Trump calling Elisabeth Warren "Pocahontas" is an obsession. if this is what would lead Trump to being "obsessed" then Trump would have to have an obsession with many different people since he has these type of names for many different people. it's not an obsession.

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    "A woman was arrested and she wasn't white." What a idiot. Not one person here said that the person was white.

Now, he sharing his internal dialogue with us as if we weren't lucky enough as it is.
    I never said that anyone here said the person was white. that is why I put the question mark on the end.
    how many people had already concluded that this must have been done by someone white?
    PSD is also not the center of America. I know for a fact that there are people in America on social media who already did conclude that this must have been done by someone white, and while wearing a MAGA hat. this is the hate and stupidity that is going on right now in America. when I talk about hate in America it's not exclusive to just people at PSD.

I also said this..
    I've talked before about media bias. the media shouldn't use black or white when race is irrelevant, but certain media typically don't have a problem including "white" in a headline for a certain narrative.
    certain media like to create a narrative and use white in a headline.

the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    no, it was a good counter that backed up what I said. you seem to think Trump calling Elisabeth Warren "Pocahontas" is an obsession. if this is what would lead Trump to being "obsessed" then Trump would have to have an obsession with many different people since he has these type of names for many different people. it's not an obsession.

I never said that anyone here said the person was white. that is why I put the question mark on the end.

PSD is also not the center of America. I know for a fact that there are people in America on social media who already did conclude that this must have been done by someone white, and while wearing a MAGA hat. this is the hate and stupidity that is going on right now in America. when I talk about hate in America it's not exclusive to just people at PSD.

I also said this..

certain media like to create a narrative and use white in a headline.
    America isnít on PSD.

What is your criteria for media?
    You post from hate groups. Should we consider right-wing hate groups media? Why does the color of the attacker matter? Why do you care when you are Canadian? Is your only purpose to sow discord in the US? What is your aim here? Why do you act as if you are speaking to the whole of America?

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    I think you are missing the point.
    Clearly I am.

Can we give a Emmy nom to Trey Goudy?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Clearly I am.
    when you say he is wrong are saying he is wrong morally to make a wise crack or wrong in that technically she is Native American?

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    when you say he is wrong are saying he is wrong morally to make a wise crack or wrong in that technically she is Native American?
    I think the wise crack is wrong. I am not saying he canít say those things but I donít see how itís helpful to anyone.

So the GOP Congress sure struck out on Strzok.

Lmao

Yup, Goudy and that dude from Texas weíre loltastic.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Lmao

Yup, Goudy and that dude from Texas weíre loltastic.

They all went in there thinking they were smarter than him and all of them got their ***es banded to them. Iím surprised that they were so ineffective. But I guess that going on Fox has been mollified that they arenít used to vigorous debate and questioning from someone with the third number in their IQ.

They all went in there thinking they were smarter than him and all of them got their ***es banded to them. Iím surprised that they were so ineffective. But I guess that going on Fox has been mollified that they arenít used to vigorous debate and questioning from someone with the third number in their IQ.
    They thought this guy was going to be like I donít remember or I donít know or I donít recall like many of those guys on the other side.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    They thought this guy was going to be like I donít remember or I donít know or I donít recall like many of those guys on the other side.

He also pushed back on their characterizations a number of times. But Hannity never does that. Is that even fair?

Not sure how you came to that conclusion if you watched the entire thing, but one thing is for certain....Trumps narcissism seems pretty minute compares to his.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Not sure how you came to that conclusion if you watched the entire thing, but one thing is for certain....Trumps narcissism seems pretty minute compares to his.
    Where would you say that they got the better of him?
    Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Barely functioning pieces of humanity yelling at somebody for not arresting Hillary--yeah, they struck out and their pants fell down in the process. Watching CNN try to brand it as anything but that was the most the hilarious part about it.

Well, aside from your second statement lol

Quote Originally Posted by browski234 View Post
    Barely functioning pieces of humanity yelling at somebody for not arresting Hillary--yeah, they struck out and their pants fell down in the process. Watching CNN try to brand it as anything but that was the most the hilarious part about it.

Well, aside from your second statement lol
    So, you have absolutely no idea what this was about?

And CNN.....lol.
    Last edited by dbroncsinmo; 07-13-2018 at 12:40 AM.