Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1602 of 1715 FirstFirst ... 602110215021552159216001601160216031604161216521702 ... LastLast
Results 24,016 to 24,030 of 25722
    FNK, it's confounding to me that you still cling to and passionately defend everything Trump says. The man has lied to you a million times yet here you are, still willing to debase yourself to defend him. The defense here being "well, what about what this other guy did!?!?!". Trump has done nothing for you. A President of a country you don't even live in. It's truly bizarre. You keep dying on the dumbest hills. I get that it's the internet and nothing here matters, but come on!

You're grasping at straws. It seems like the only proof you have is one text message? Admittedly I don't read every post of yours. But everything else be damned!?! Disregard the fact that Republicans had power at every level of the government and literally NOTHING came from any investigation they did.

Trump's just spouting off like the man baby he is. How do you not see this?
    HELLO

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    it was former President Obama whispering to then Russian President Medvedev.

for this Russia hysteria, this was awful.

https://www.nytimes.com/2012/03/27/u...exibility.html
    Remember that time Obama met with Putin without advisors and no records of their conversation?

Or the time he took Putin at his word over his own intelligence agencies at a press conference for a global meeting?

What about the time Obama was found by a bipartisan congressional committee to have benefited from Russian interference (that he actively sought) in an election?

Got any whataboutism for that stuff?

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    you are going to have to provide information that Obama didn't know about Farrakhan.

second. no. stop. not knowing about some fringe radical people that have no importance or significance does not make Trump look bad. why would he care what these people think, they are nobody. these people are not comparable to groups that are known and established like KKK or some other racist group.
    I will the moment you provide information that Trump didn't know about Qanon (and no, him saying he didn't know doesn't count).

You beat me to it. It's hilarious how FNK is either oblivious to his own hypocrisy or simply doesn't give a **** about it when he thinks it helps whatever his current argument is at the time.
    Last edited by spliff(TONE); 08-21-2020 at 06:06 PM.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    You beat me to it. It's hilarious how FNK is either oblivious to his own hypocrisy or simply doesn't give a **** about it when he thinks it hellps whatever his current argument is at the time.
    It's almost admirable how he can argue for two opposing logical points in separate threads simultaneously. It's compartmentalization at a level I've never seen.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    It's almost admirable how he can argue for two opposing logical points in separate threads simultaneously. It's compartmentalization at a level I've never seen.
    That’s not what I’d call it.

It's such good ****!

Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    It's such good ****!

Trump is never going to release his tax return. The day he does, he will be prosecuted. I am 1000x certain that if the SC orders him to turn them over, he will ignore that ruling. Who is gonna enforce it? They gonna send someone to arrest Trump for not turning the taxes over? The only way his taxes are released is, if the IRS releases them without Trump's consent or is ordered by a court.

lol, fnk's a beast.

No bull ****, I kinda respect it on a certain level.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

It's compartmentalization at a level I've never seen.
    You never repressed a memory?

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    lol, fnk's a beast.

No bull ****, I kinda respect it on a certain level.

I bet you do.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    You never repressed a memory?
    I mean, is it even a memory? He’s doing it at the same time lol

I mean, is it even a memory? He’s doing it at the same time lol
    That's the beauty of it [emoji23]

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Trump said Obama spied on his campaign. Which means Obama did it personally or authorized it. None of which are true.

We know that there was probable cause for an investigation (nontraditional meetings between Trump campaign and Russian and Ukrainian reps in the middle of a Russian backed effort to sway the election to Trump) which ultimately found various crimes but not direct collusion. Hard to argue the need for that surveillance by intelligence, and certainly not “Obama and Biden spying on Trumps campaign”.

I’d think if they were spying they would have been better prepared to combat Trumps brilliant rust belt strategy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    if Trump is suggesting that Obama alone was the one actually doing the spying, then he is a moron.
    maybe what Trump is saying is Obama was involved, with other people too.

lying to do surveillance.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/fbi-...ry?id=72372884

Former FBI lawyer Kevin Clinesmith is expected to plead guilty Friday after admitting that he doctored a document used in the application process authorizing continued surveillance against a former Trump campaign aide.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    FNK, it's confounding to me that you still cling to and passionately defend everything Trump says.
    stop. pay more attention.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome