Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1601 of 1715 FirstFirst ... 601110115011551159115991600160116021603161116511701 ... LastLast
Results 24,001 to 24,015 of 25722
    Looking a lot like Trump’s soulmate Putin has authorized the poisoning of another member of the Russian opposition.

Hmmm.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Looking a lot like Trump’s soulmate Putin has authorized the poisoning of another member of the Russian opposition.

Hmmm.
    Trump should have never whispered to Russian President. oh wait.

but sure Trump and Putin are best friends, just like Biden and Obama.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    Trump should have never whispered to Russian President. oh wait.

but sure Trump and Putin are best friends, just like Biden and Obama.
    I'm confused.
    HELLO

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    I'm confused.
    it was former President Obama whispering to then Russian President Medvedev.

for this Russia hysteria, this was awful.

https://www.nytimes.com/2012/03/27/u...exibility.html

Mr. Obama then elaborated in a portion of the exchange picked up by the cameras: “This is my last election. After my election I have more flexibility.”

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post

Hmmm.
    Trump taking notes.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

-JFK

Democrats in congress need to commission a study to see who commits crimes at higher rates: illegal immigrants or Trump campaign officials. The answer may surprise you!
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

where?

the only person I can come up with as to who you could be talking about is Louis Farrakhan, and there is no conspiracy theory there that I'm aware of. he deserves to be criticized for things he has said.

if this is who you are talking about, WES445 also said this about Farrakhan..

I didn't forgave or not forgave, I said Trump doesn't know much about QAnon, based on his own quote.

this is also the first I'm aware of anything the FBI said about QAnon. I have also said I don't know much about QAnon.
    First Bolded: But you didn't just criticize Farrakhan, you criticized Obama for attending his church when Obama wasn't even aware of the comments Farrakhan had made. Ignorance was no excuse then, but now for Trump it is?

Second Bolded: Yet another thing damaging to Trump you don't have knowledge of. You are remarkably ignorant about anything that could make Trump look bad. One might say conveniently so...

Obama himself, or that Obama knew?

what did Obama know about?

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/07/pres...ombshells.html
    Ok....that’s grasping a bit. But we’ll see what gets uncovered.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post

It was from 2018. So... Nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Democrats in congress need to commission a study to see who commits crimes at higher rates: illegal immigrants or Trump campaign officials. The answer may surprise you!
    Anyone who would be surprised by that would be a moron.

Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

where?

the only person I can come up with as to who you could be talking about is Louis Farrakhan, and there is no conspiracy theory there that I'm aware of. he deserves to be criticized for things he has said.

https://saraacarter.com/rep-rashida-...ite-supremacy/

if this is who you are talking about, WES445 also said this about Farrakhan..

I didn't forgave or not forgave, I said Trump doesn't know much about QAnon, based on his own quote.

this is also the first I'm aware of anything the FBI said about QAnon. I have also said I don't know much about QAnon.
    Are y'all referring to Rev Jeremiah Wright, who was Obama's Pastor until the republican bash him for it, because I don't remember any Obama and Farrakhan connection? There was a march they attended together and black congressional Black Chicago Black Cacuas gathering, but they weren't long standing political allies. Not like Biden and the segregationist.
    Last edited by WES445; 08-21-2020 at 04:00 PM.
    WE STILL KNOW WHERE THE PITCHFORKS ARE:Beau of the Fifth Column, you tube.

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post

Obama himself wouldn't be spying on anyone, other people would do that and he would or would not know about it.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    First Bolded: But you didn't just criticize Farrakhan, you criticized Obama for attending his church when Obama wasn't even aware of the comments Farrakhan had made. Ignorance was no excuse then, but now for Trump it is?

Second Bolded: Yet another thing damaging to Trump you don't have knowledge of. You are remarkably ignorant about anything that could make Trump look bad. One might say conveniently so...
    you are going to have to provide information that Obama didn't know about Farrakhan.

second. no. stop. not knowing about some fringe radical people that have no importance or significance does not make Trump look bad. why would he care what these people think, they are nobody. these people are not comparable to groups that are known and established like KKK or some other racist group.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Are y'all referring to Rev Jeremiah Wright, who was Obama's Pastor until the republican bash him for it, because I don't remember any Obama and Farrakhan connection? Chicago politicans don't associate with Farrakhan, thus his weak negro rant.
    I have no idea who Rev Jeremiah Wright is.

a connection with Obama and Farrakhan I remember was this photo.

https://www.businessinsider.com/obam...d-photo-2018-1

Old photo of Obama smiling with controversial Nation of Islam leader surfaces after photographer kept it secret for years

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Obama himself wouldn't be spying on anyone, other people would do that and he would or would not know about it.
    Trump said Obama spied on his campaign. Which means Obama did it personally or authorized it. None of which are true.

We know that there was probable cause for an investigation (nontraditional meetings between Trump campaign and Russian and Ukrainian reps in the middle of a Russian backed effort to sway the election to Trump) which ultimately found various crimes but not direct collusion. Hard to argue the need for that surveillance by intelligence, and certainly not “Obama and Biden spying on Trumps campaign”.

I’d think if they were spying they would have been better prepared to combat Trumps brilliant rust belt strategy.