Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1599 of 1715 FirstFirst ... 599109914991549158915971598159916001601160916491699 ... LastLast
Results 23,971 to 23,985 of 25722
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    The definitive Trump translator has spoken. Case closed!
    why bother arguing anything about Trump, for most of PSD left he will always be orange man bad and responsible for everything. doesn't matter what it is, people here have no interest in finding out details. doesn't matter what he says, he is bad/wrong on everything, PSD left has already concluded.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    And you are ignoring that it was explained to him, in full view of the cameras and he ran with it instead of away from it at the end of that press conference. If the crazies serve his purpose, he pass no moral judgement on them. Which is easy for him to do since he has no morals.
    I'm not going to fault him for not believing these people in the press on anything, they often have their own agenda.

if he wanted to find out more about who QAnon is, it should be from people he trusts within his administration. if they were to explain what it is then I would put more credit into what he said after that. but right now we know what he started off saying, and that has more importance than anything else.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Well, Curt has been arrested too

Maybe Kobach and Clarke are next. Perhaps this explains why there was as much party resistance to Kobach's senatorial race as there was.

Erik Prince in a prison is the dream though
    HELLO

Trump also shouldn't be saying the only way Democrats can win is if it's rigged.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    why bother arguing anything about Trump, for most of PSD left he will always be orange man bad and responsible for everything. doesn't matter what it is, people here have no interest in finding out details. doesn't matter what he says, he is bad/wrong on everything, PSD left has already concluded.
    No, no, no....he is good/right about everything!

My goodness. You try to re-interpret everything dude says in to something more palatable and then freak out when anyone questions basically anything the guy says or does.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

give me an example.

it would have to be a fringe conspiracy theory, and not something pushed by the media.
    The question was rhetorical. Of course you wouldn't.

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    Well, Curt has been arrested too

Maybe Kobach and Clarke are next. Perhaps this explains why there was as much party resistance to Kobach's senatorial race as there was.

Erik Prince in a prison is the dream though
    A lot of these guys are going to be getting nice new orange jumpsuits.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

No, no, no....he is good/right about everything!

My goodness. You try to re-interpret everything dude says in to something more palatable and then freak out when anyone questions basically anything the guy says or does.
    you know damn well this is not true.

I just got done criticizing him yet again.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    The question was rhetorical. Of course you wouldn't.

give me an example and stop concluding what I must think.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Okay, okay....Trump is good/right about 99% of things!

They banned their employees from wearing them at work, which makes all the sense in the world.
    I wonder so the Slugster feels about this. He won’t hire a Muslim with religious head dress

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Anyone have the evidence of Obama spying on Trumps campaign.

Seems like the campaign made a lot of nontraditional moves and questionable acts with members of nations who have been found to be interfering with our elections. True or not, there was cause for investigation by intelligence officials working on the Russian interference issue.

And that gets spun into “Obama spied on me”?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who needs to be bothered with silly things like citations and facts?

give me an example and stop concluding what I must think.
    You criticized Obama for going to a church whose pastor had some dubious ties. You just forgave Trump for talking positively about right wing conspiracy theorists the FBI warns are possible terror threats.