Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1598 of 1704 FirstFirst ... 598109814981548158815961597159815991600160816481698 ... LastLast
Results 23,956 to 23,970 of 25560
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    this should confirm that Trump doesn't even know what QAnon is.

Trump likes people that like him (you know, narcissist), he doesn't really focus on why or they they are.
    Nope. Trump has you buffaloed (donít worry; you re not alone).

He knows exactly who they are. Itís his form of plausible deniability.

Trump likes people that like him (you know, narcissist), he doesn't really focus on why or they they are.
    Would you be this forgiving of a Democrat who talked this way about a Liberal conspiracy theory?

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I will forever respect what Curt Schilling did for the Red Sox back in 2004. But yea I would very much like it if he never spoke in public again.
    You're telling me! I'll never care about anything sports-related again as much as I cared about that team.

But aside from being a blowhard, the man got $75M from the state of Rhode Island and proceeded to bankrupt both himself and the company, set off a string of legal battles and was sued multiple times because of it.

Build the Wall PAC clearly was just a scam so that helps explains why someone so incompetent and someone with such a poor track record would sit on the board. His involvement is huge red flag
    HELLO

Wasnít Mexico going to pay for this wall

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Wasnít Mexico going to pay for this wall

I must have been sleeping when Congress even agreed to build it...let alone know how much of a money pit it's been for taxpayers so far..........and I never understood how it could even be taken seriously, given all the tunnels that already existed, etc.

Regardless, it's just another version of being way too concerned about a symptom while making no attempt to fix a problem.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    I must have been sleeping when Congress even agreed to build it...let alone know how much of a money pit it's been for taxpayers so far..........and I never understood how it could even be taken seriously, given all the tunnels that already existed, etc.

Regardless, it's just another version of being way too concerned about a symptom while making no attempt to fix a problem.
    But it was a catchy campaign slogan, which was the true aim of Trump's PR people. I can think of numerous catchy campaign slogans that made no sense and solve nothing by candidates on both sides of the fence. Another reason I avoid watching campaign speeches and conventions.
    WE STILL KNOW WHERE THE PITCHFORKS ARE:Beau of the Fifth Column, you tube.

Lofl no. More like, just as you did, he's playing coy.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

you are ignoring what he said in the beginning.

but sure he knows everything about them, despite saying he doesn't. love this logic.
    The definitive Trump translator has spoken. Case closed!

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

you are ignoring what he said in the beginning.

but sure he knows everything about them, despite saying he doesn't. love this logic.
    And you are ignoring that it was explained to him, in full view of the cameras and he ran with it instead of away from it at the end of that press conference. If the crazies serve his purpose, he pass no moral judgement on them. Which is easy for him to do since he has no morals.
    Last edited by WES445; 08-20-2020 at 01:39 PM.
    WE STILL KNOW WHERE THE PITCHFORKS ARE:Beau of the Fifth Column, you tube.

Goodyear banned maga hats?! [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Goodyear banned maga hats?! [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    They banned their employees from wearing them at work, which makes all the sense in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post
    How many Trump advisors need to go to prison before a republican admits there might be a problem? lol
    They never cared with Reagan or W. Why start now?

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    They never cared with Reagan or W. Why start now?

But they did care about all the people that (didn't) get arrested and go to jail under Obama and Clinton. Faux outrage at its finest!
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Nope. He knows exactly who they are.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Nope. Trump has you buffaloed (donít worry; you re not alone).

He knows exactly who they are. Itís his form of plausible deniability.
    so just ignore what he said. awesome logic.

Į\_(ツ)_/Į

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Would you be this forgiving of a Democrat who talked this way about a Liberal conspiracy theory?
    give me an example.

it would have to be a fringe conspiracy theory, and not something pushed by the media.

Į\_(ツ)_/Į

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome