Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1596 of 1704 FirstFirst ... 596109614961546158615941595159615971598160616461696 ... LastLast
Results 23,926 to 23,940 of 25553
    Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    He is the Chosen One and his sheep follow his lead. It seems the newcomers coming into both parties are heading in opposite directions. One is more inclusive while the other more exclusive.
    It’s like the birth of a new religion. A complete mass united rejection of reason, objectivity and enlightenment values. That there will be some great awakening after elites and power brokers are routed and the ‘truth’ will be revealed.

And Donald Trump is their saviour. Wrap your mind around that. You guys are in so much trouble regardless of what happens in this election.

Quote Originally Posted by statquo View Post
    It’s like the birth of a new religion. A complete mass united rejection of reason, objectivity and enlightenment values. That there will be some great awakening after elites and power brokers are routed and the ‘truth’ will be revealed.

And Donald Trump is their saviour. Wrap your mind around that. You guys are in so much trouble regardless of what happens in this election.
    As Frank Underwood said, "welcome to the death of the age of reason".
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Trump attacks Goodyear for campaign clothes ban

The attack followed reports the firm had forbidden staff from wearing Trump campaign gear, while allowing "Black Lives Matter" and gay rights attire.

Goodyear said its rules forbid activism that falls "outside the scope of racial justice and equity issues".

The tyre-maker said its goal was an "inclusive, respectful workplace".

The firm's shares slumped as much as 6% following the president's attack but later regained ground.

Goodyear is the largest tyre company in North America. Its branded tyres were on 24% of new vehicles in the United States in 2018, according to Tyre Business, an industry publication.

It drew the president's ire after a report from a Kansas news outlet, based on a slide from a presentation, which had been shared by an employee.

The slide outlined what was "acceptable" and "unacceptable", with gear bearing the Trump campaign slogan "Make America Great Again" and "All Lives Matter" statements in the latter category.

White House Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany said Trump was concerned that the company allowed attire supporting the "Black Lives Matter" movement and other issues related to equality, but not the "Blue Lives Matter" group backing police officers, or Make America Great Again.

"As far as I'm concerned, 'Blue Lives Matter' is an equity issue. There have been police officers across this country that have been targeted because they wear the badge," she told a briefing. "Goodyear needs to come out to clarify their policy."
    https://www.bbc.com/news/business-53843067

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Trump says QAnon conspiracy theorists 'like me very much' and 'love our country'

President Donald Trump on Wednesday claimed he didn't know much about the right-wing conspiracy theory QAnon but offered praise for its believers, adding that he heard they "like me very much" and "love our country."

"Well I don't know much about the movement, other than I understand they like me very much, which I appreciate," Trump told reporters during a White House briefing. "These are people that don't like seeing what's going on in places like Portland, Chicago and New York and other cities and states. ... I've heard these are people that love our country and they just don't like seeing it."

The QAnon conspiracy theory is based on unfounded claims that there is a "deep state" apparatus run by political elites, business leaders and Hollywood celebrities who are also pedophiles and actively working against Trump.

When a reporter explained the theory, including the belief that Trump is secretly saving the world from a satanic cult of pedophiles and cannibals, the president responded: "Is that supposed to be a bad thing? If I can help save the world from problems I'm willing to do it, I'm willing to put myself out there."

"And we are actually, we're saving the world from radical left philosophy that will destroy this country," he added.
    https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ry/3359614001/

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Trump says QAnon conspiracy theorists 'like me very much' and 'love our country'

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ry/3359614001/

And that’s all that matters!
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

-JFK

He said what you'd expect him to say, but whoever asked that question did something deeply irresponsible IMO. The question was phrased in a way that was obviously going to elicit the response he gave given his unparalleled narcissism. You can't give it that platform. You can't toss that softball at him. We made it so long through his presidency without him commenting on it, and alas...here we are.

A huge validation for QAnon believers. And to whatever extent he did, he endorsed a movement founded on the belief that Trump is going to imprison and execute his political opponents.
    HELLO

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Trump attacks Goodyear for campaign clothes ban

https://www.bbc.com/news/business-53843067
    Captain Cancel Culture

Gotta go slash my own tires to own the libs
    HELLO

How has the right still not figured out what a republic is yet?

Last edited by Walter_White; 08-20-2020 at 09:28 AM.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

-JFK

since when did Goodyear make tyres?!

those wacky Brits can't even spell
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    since when did Goodyear make tyres?!
    Since a long tyme ago.

Steve Bannon, among others, has been indicted.

HELLO

Everyone associated with Trump is corrupt.

-JFK

Being a right-wing grifter is the easiest job in the world. At the top, you have a President who doesn't give a **** about anyone but himself, who thinks less of his supporters than anyone else in the world, and gets away with everything because he's right to think that little about them. He spews nonsense and peddles lie after lie knowing they'll eat it up. He thinks so little of them. There's no other explanation. The con is so easy.

What happened here is more of the same. Associate yourself with that guy and you can easily feed off of it. Easily get in on the scam. These guys got Trump supporters to donate money to a ****ing GoFundMe, thinking they thought those donations would actually pay for a wall between the US and Mexico. It's insane. But they know a least a sizable portion of their base are the easiest people in the world to scam.

I mean, I hope the ghoulish grifters rot in jail...and not enough of them are. But still, it's hard to have much sympathy for those that...again...actually thought this money was going to build a wall

I'm trying to be a nicer person when talking politics to those I disagree with. But yeah...it's hard sometimes.
    Last edited by ManRam; 08-20-2020 at 10:08 AM. Reason: not good with words
    HELLO

A fool and his money are soon parted 🤡

-JFK