Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1572 of 1657 FirstFirst ... 57210721472152215621570157115721573157415821622 ... LastLast
Results 23,566 to 23,580 of 24852
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    How Trumpism survives...

Seems to be a bit of anti-intellectualism amongst them.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    And here is an almost perfect illustration of what you and the redditor are getting at:

Last edited by Walter_White; 08-11-2020 at 01:30 PM.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

-JFK

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    actually, there've been a ton of people who've disliked her since long before Trump was even a candidate
    Very true, but before trump it was like a normal I dont like hilary vibe.

After trump it morphed into some wierd lock her up vibe.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    And here is an almost perfect illustration of what you and the redditor are getting at:

If he was ordering chew I'd definitely peg that to be dbroncsinmo

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    If he was ordering chew I'd definitely peg that to be dbroncsinmo
    Well, other than the fact that I wear a mask and you have never seen me say people shouldn't. Makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Well, other than the fact that I wear a mask and you have never seen me say people shouldn't. Makes sense.
    Yeah, you only consistently rail against the effectiveness of masks for the user as if we aren't all well aware that the mask helps those around the user more than the actual user. Oh yeah, you also try to find every opportunity possible to tell us how this virus isn't all that bad and really only effects those crusty *** old people we don't really have much use for anyways.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    I don't think these have anything to do with QAnon. Either way about it, these commercials have been running on all sorts of stations for years now. They seem to be intentionally laughable to some degree.

What's your opinion on Donald Trump ridiculing people, mainly Democrats, for wearing masks? Sounds a lot like politicizing the issue to me.

And good job on wearing a mask. It's the easiest thing that can be done to slow the spread. My three year old has his, with that dirty, bastardly, cop, Chase and he understands that he has to wear it when we go basically anywhere in public
    Last edited by Kenny Powders; 08-11-2020 at 03:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    I don't think these have anything to do with QAnon. Either way about it, these commercials have been running on all sorts of stations for years now. They seem to be intentionally laughable to some degree.
    I get a kick out of them.

Same. Whether it's satire or not, it is funny.

Whaaaaaat??? You mean not all conservatives think and act exactly the same?!??? THE HELL YOU SAY!

Whaaaaaat??? You mean not all conservatives think and act exactly the same?!??? THE HELL YOU SAY!

Hard to tell what to believe. A month ago he was defiantly golfing with a group of thirty without any stupid masks.

I know man! It's a crazy concept.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Quote Originally Posted by benny01 View Post
    Hard to tell what to believe. A month ago he was defiantly golfing with a group of thirty without any stupid masks.
    So, are you insinuating that I said I play golf with a group of 30 "WITHOUT ANY STUPID MASKS"? Or any variation of the quoted words? If so, you're a ****ing liar.

And are you certain you understand how golf is played? It is an individual sport that in of its self is a game of social distancing. Can you explain to me why anyone would wear a mask when they are outside and easily can stay 6' away from anyone else? Or did you just find this as an opportunity to put words in my mouth?

And it wasn't just a month ago. I've been doing it 3x/week every week since spring. How dare me.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!