Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1574 of 1654 FirstFirst ... 57410741474152415641572157315741575157615841624 ... LastLast
Results 23,596 to 23,610 of 24801
    I don't think you need a mask to play golf. If you are playing and sharing a cart with someone you don't live with, then you should wear it will in the cart. But if you are separated from the people you're playing with, then it isn't probably necessary. Maybe when you're putting and might be a bit closer together.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    When he goes to those eyes wide shut parties with the upper crust

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Can I come?

...maybe as your plus one?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Careful, ewing.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by benny01 View Post
    So what, you wear a mask in gatherings of 30 or more? When do you do this mask wearing?
    Definitely not when I'm outside and can keep a decent distance. Aka...playing golf. When did your reading comprehension get so horrible?

Do you wear a mask when you are out picking your harvest? I'm sure you rub elbows with the employees you don't allow to go in that dudes garage because he has guns in it.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    When he goes to those eyes wide shut parties with the upper crust

Nah. I always wear a mask when attending them.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    What's your opinion on Donald Trump ridiculing people, mainly Democrats, for wearing masks? Sounds a lot like politicizing the issue to me.

And good job on wearing a mask. It's the easiest thing that can be done to slow the spread. My three year old has his, with that dirty, bastardly, cop, Chase and he understands that he has to wear it when we go basically anywhere in public
    Whatís your opinion on people wearing masks who ridicule and harass people who donít wear masks? Why canít we all just respect each persons decision? If I donít want to wear a mask in public why should I be harassed? If I get asked to put on a mask in a store itís stupid to make a scene about it. Just donít shop at that place.

Itís not that hard of a concept. We should all respect each otherís decision and not go after people who disagree

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Whatís your opinion on people wearing masks who ridicule and harass people who donít wear masks? Why canít we all just respect each persons decision? If I donít want to wear a mask in public why should I be harassed? If I get asked to put on a mask in a store itís stupid to make a scene about it. Just donít shop at that place.

Itís not that hard of a concept. We should all respect each otherís decision and not go after people who disagree

Not all decisions are equal lol. Making a dumb decision to not put in the most basic behavior during a global pandemic should be ridiculed.

What a monumentally stupid post.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Not when your nearsighted decision of not wearing a mask could potentially cost me or someone else i know life. This isn't about you. Do you understand that? And given the infectious nature of this virus, that one decision can be a daisy chain to spread the virus to hundreds of people.

This isn't a decision that is victimless or only has repercussions on you. It affects potentially everyone you come in contact with.

Your actions effect their health.

Having said that, I dont support ridiculing people for not wearing masks.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by browski234 View Post
    Not all decisions are equal lol. Making a dumb decision to not put in the most basic behavior during a global pandemic should be ridiculed.
    Nope. Itís that persons right to put on a mask or not. If the store isnít enforcing it what gives YOU the right to harass that person about it?

Donald Trump's Presidency (Continued)

Nope. Itís that persons right to put on a mask or not. If the store isnít enforcing it what gives YOU the right to harass that person about it?

Freedom of speech

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Because thats an incredibly selfish position. Your "personal decision" is affecting everyone else around you. Absolutely no sympathy for those that don't give a **** about the people around them
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

Quote Originally Posted by benny01 View Post
    I'm familiar with golf, I'm also familiar with what you said. Here it is"I play golf with 30 people 3 times per week. Have been doing this for 2 months. We all gather at the start of the rounds to pick teams and at the end to figure out the financial damage. That's 30 people gathered close 3 times every 4 weeks a month. Not a single covid contraction."
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Definitely not when I'm outside and can keep a decent distance. Aka...playing golf. When did your reading comprehension get so horrible?

Do you wear a mask when you are out picking your harvest? I'm sure you rub elbows with the employees you don't allow to go in that dudes garage because he has guns in it.
    As I said, hard to tell what to believe. I'm just trying to figure out if I'm dealing with the fake tough guy or the tough fake guy today.

Yeah, we wear masks. I have two at risk people in my household, and quite a few of the guys that work for me do as well. We put 2-3 guys in each truck and they have been on those crews since march, if they are close to anyone else they wear masks. They wear them outside if they are within 10 ft. of anyone not on their crew.

We dont allow our guys indoors on any job, it's best practice. A lot of the guys I hire were problem kids as juveniles, so we take that policy very seriously. It's the first lesson in not asking for trouble.

15. 08-12-2020, 08:00 AM

I have the same opinion of them as I do the guy that does hot laps around the school ****-faced at 3pm.