Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1159 of 1159 FirstFirst ... 159659105911091149115711581159
Results 17,371 to 17,383 of 17383
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    What is the last policy that the GOP pushed for that actually had the popular will of the people in any sort of real polling?
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    What are the Dems in the current primary pushing for the will of the people? And I'm not asking about the fringe groups. I'm asking about the will of the people.
    This is your answer to his direct question?

Weak.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    The fact that anyone would pick Trump over Lincoln is a sad statement. Listen, I liked Obama and supported much of what he did. But between him and Lincoln, sorry it’s not a question at all.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Either care about all of it like a decent human being or shut the **** up and stop selective outrage based on whether it serves your political purposes.

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    What are the Dems in the current primary pushing for the will of the people? And I'm not asking about the fringe groups. I'm asking about the will of the people.
    Medicare for All. But that’s only a few Dems. They can’t even align on a party platform.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

https://twitter.com/npr/status/1201950244482801665?s=21

You look at the people in power across the spectrum and you just got to appreciate the wisdom behind the old saying that “shit floats” [right to the top].

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    I thought the NOKOs were atheists.

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    I thought the NOKOs were atheists.
    Dear Leader is their god.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

So Mitch McConnell is bellyaching about how Nancy Pelosi hasn't passed legislation meanwhile he brags to GOP donors about being a grim reaper to the legislation the House has actually passed. What legislation has Mitch passed through the Senate?
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Mich and his wife should be investigated. If Mitch starts spewing Putin's talking points along with John Kennedy and Lindsey, maybe we should look into his state gaining Russian business interest recently.

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Mich and his wife should be investigated. If Mitch starts spewing Putin's talking points along with John Kennedy and Lindsey, maybe we should look into his state gaining Russian business interest recently.
    At this point I think everyone in DC should be investigated for back room dealing with Every other country.

But first we'd have to make such deals illegal.

Maybe we should make our government truly transparent and upon election each public figure gets a body cam attached that streams 24/7 to the internet and they can't turn it off.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    At this point I think everyone in DC should be investigated for back room dealing with Every other country.

But first we'd have to make such deals illegal.

Maybe we should make our government truly transparent and upon election each public figure gets a body cam attached that streams 24/7 to the internet and they can't turn it off.
    Cops find a way to turn their body cams off and not get in trouble. Surely the politicians could do the same.