Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1316 of 1519 FirstFirst ... 31681612161266130613141315131613171318132613661416 ... LastLast
Results 19,726 to 19,740 of 22783
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Lmao, and when you click on that wiki page even THEY cant write a single thing they have accomplished. They cant list a single order they've enacted.

ANYONE in the world can write ANYTHING, yet no one has a single accomplishment of theirs to list. Well maybe spiffy can do the world a favor and write what the White House task force has enacted so the world may know.

These guys are garbage. We pay stupid amounts of tax every year, and this is the garbage service we get? MIA. Even I can run a better response unit than this. I'd do it for 5 figures. For govt money? lol, ****in forget about it...

For oh your bill just jumped 200% over a couple days money? lol, cmon man. F's all around. All of these ****in losers. Eating but dont accomplish **** other than their personal wealth and status

Someone get Bernie up in this *****. He would know how to lead during this type a situation

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    It is absolutely hilarious how you question and deride everything the United States has done as a response to the coronavirus, all while giving China major props for their response (and not questioning a thing they report). It's honestly hard to believe that you are a real human being and not a malfunctioning bot or something.

PSD: Where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Donald Trump's Presidency (Continued)

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Fauci has said that there has never been a time that Trump went against something he strongly recommended. He obviously says stupid stuff sometimes and the easter thing was him trying to be optimistic but Fauci has said he’s always listened to what he and Birx has said

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    When it has becomes painfully obvious that he should do something he has (ramping up testing, employing the military, declaring an national emergency, embracing social distancing, using the the defense powers act....). He’s stopped travel early which brought him some time. Unfortunately he didn’t do enough with it.

Last edited by ewing; 03-31-2020 at 04:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    It is absolutely hilarious how you question and deride everything the United States has done as a response to the coronavirus, all while giving China major props for their response (and not questioning a thing they report). It's honestly hard to believe that you are a real human being and not a malfunctioning bot or something.
    Ok, so before I was racist against chinese, but now I give them too much props? Which one is it?

And yes, of course I'm going to deride everything the US is doing, we deserve a competent govt and competent response from the White House to this issue. See the problem with you is that you are the exact type of idiot this propaganda machine creates. Buzz buzz buzz, that's all you understand.

You think I am "deriding" the US as some sort of anti american agenda. No, I am deriding the US because americans deserve better. We PAID for better. If you paid for a first class flight you dont just go to coach and sit down and shut up. If I'm going to coach I'm *****ing about it my whole way there

RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    When it has becomes painfully obvious that he should do something he has (ramping up testing, employing the military, declaring an national emergency, embracing social distancing, using the the defense powers act....). He’s stopped travel early which brought him some time. Unfortunately he didn’t do enough with it.

It was painfully obvious as soon as we had a case in washington state.

I dont think people are necessarily appreciating how much incompetence is required for us to be behind this entire thing when the whole thing just played out right in front of us in china.

Even when we started having deaths the federal govt did nothing.

South Korea is a govt that responded
    https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2020...et-its-success

RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    “Wikipedia is the best thing ever. Anyone in the world can write anything they want about any subject, so you know you are getting the best possible information.” - Michael Scott

It's actually much harder than that to vandalize Wikipedia long term. Their moderators are pretty quick to pull bull**** down.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

this is what I have said before, Trump as President wants the American people to be calm.

Trump..
    "I want to keep the country calm"
    "I don't want panic in the country"

don't get your panties in a bunch because you don't like what I'm posting.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    WTF is the my pillow guy doing talking in these press conferences?

That’s why this is a ****ing joke.

what was the My Pillow guy doing there?? helping.

I love that I can take this time to show the level of stupidity and ignorance going on right now.

the things many people have said related to My Pillow Mike Lindell being there are atrocious. that people are this clueless should be unacceptable, and it comes back to ignorance from the Liberal media.

https://www.fox29.com/news/mypillow-...-for-hospitals

MyPillow shifting 75% of production to make face masks for hospitals
    Minnesota-based company MyPillow is joining the effort to supply health care workers with the protective gear they need amid the COVID-19 pandemic.

CEO Mike Lindell says about 75% of MyPillow's production will now be making cotton face masks for health care workers. He says about 90% of the company's sewers will be working on the masks.
    the words people should be saying are, thank you Mike Lindell. instead there is an overwhelming amount of ignorance.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    what was the My Pillow guy doing there?? helping.

I love that I can take this time to show the level of stupidity and ignorance going on right now.

the things many people have said related to My Pillow Mike Lindell being there are atrocious. that people are this clueless should be unacceptable, and it comes back to ignorance from the Liberal media.

https://www.fox29.com/news/mypillow-...-for-hospitals

the words people should be saying are, thank you Mike Lindell. instead there is an overwhelming amount of ignorance.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Lady Gaga's father (I guess that makes him the Lady Gaga Papa) was asking donations to help his Manhattan Restaurant get over the corona virus.

Lady Gaga made something like $30 mil last year.

This got a brief news bit over the weekend and I saw nothing about that afterwards.This is hypocrisy at its finest

But let's all jump on the My Pillow guy.

Well, he was probably a buddy of Trump's and is probably going to kick back half the profits to Trump (and that's after he jacks up the prices). I mean there's really no way that the My Pillow guy could just be doing what he thinks is the right thing to do. You know, like help out in a time of need. I mean, like who would really do that?

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Lady Gaga's father (I guess that makes him the Lady Gaga Papa) was asking donations to help his Manhattan Restaurant get over the corona virus.

Lady Gaga made something like $30 mil last year.

This got a brief news bit over the weekend and I saw nothing about that afterwards.This is hypocrisy at its finest

But let's all jump on the My Pillow guy.

Well, he was probably a buddy of Trump's and is probably going to kick back half the profits to Trump (and that's after he jacks up the prices). I mean there's really no way that the My Pillow guy could just be doing what he thinks is the right thing to do. You know, like help out in a time of need. I mean, like who would really do that?
    Anybody who is Egypt First rather than America First with their cotton, can they really be trusted?
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Please keep you liberal media rants in the media bias thread

please stop trolling, what I posted is literally related to Trump's press conference. the same press conferences that some want to boycott, that clearly includes people helping.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Anybody who is Egypt First rather than America First with their cotton, can they really be trusted?
    This is the best you have????

Try again.

It is hard for me to take all the patting themselves on the back about how well they’ve done with The Coronavirus Seriously considering we have the most cases of any country on earth.

It’s amazing to see Andrew Cuomo demonstrate real leadership while Trump is saying nurses and doctors are stealing PPE.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    It's actually much harder than that to vandalize Wikipedia long term. Their moderators are pretty quick to pull bull**** down.
    Yup absolutely. It’s mostly library science masters and PHDs patrolling it, so for the most part it’s good. Some of the citations are weak on subjective matters. But that exchange Just reminded me of that quote.