Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1312 of 1503 FirstFirst ... 31281212121262130213101311131213131314132213621412 ... LastLast
Results 19,666 to 19,680 of 22539
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Please try to keep your obsession with media bias in the thread about media bias

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'm going to have to go ahead and say no to that.

clearly media bias is related to Coronavirus and President Trump.

don't get your panties in a bunch because you don't like what I'm posting.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    They probably were being stolen or taken.

In the military, we would have called this "appropriating," happened all the time.

I don't know (and neither do you) but if I had to guess…

A hospital worker seeing a case of masks laying around would think nothing of grabbing a case for his unit in the hospital.

On the same vein…it would not surprise me to see someone (hospital worker or otherwise) seeing a case of masks laying around and they grab some to supply family or friends…or even sell them.

Can you not see how this could happen???? Is it really beyond the realm of possibility????

And Trump reports this and it is a big deal??? Why????
    Or perhaps there is such a large usaged as compared to normal times because we're in a ****ing pandemic. This is bull**** to try to pin the shortage on doctors. Trump knows that he has failed to do anything (such as using the DPA) to get the production up and wants to pin it on someone else. So he chose doctors and nurses.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    "my" media bias thread? please be better than this.

this is all related to the President and this Coronavirus situation.

Trump listens to the experts. but according to media, orange man bad.

bold contradicted by travel restrictions back in January.

bod is factually not true and even Fauci said this.

be less manipulated by the media.
    So you cant tell me anything they've done?

I'm legitimately asking this question. I honestly want to know, I want to know what my tax money has been spent on

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

remember when Trump mentioned Hydroxychloroquine and was criticized for it.

https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2020...gs-coronavirus

fast forward the recent news..

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...ia-drug-155095

how are Democrats handing this?

Why would they use a chloroquine? That's a parasite drug, it doesnt even act on virus

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Why would they use a chloroquine? That's a parasite drug, it doesnt even act on virus

https://www.scientificamerican.com/a...t-coronavirus/

This makes it sound like recommending chloroquine is just a desperate last shot attempt for sick people to take something that may help. Not like an actual legit therapy

I'm going to have to go ahead and say no to that.

clearly media bias is related to Coronavirus and President Trump.
    If you disagree with something said by someone in the media say so. It might be a good discussion. If want to rant about overall media bias there is a place for that

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Or perhaps there is such a large usaged as compared to normal times because we're in a ****ing pandemic. This is bull**** to try to pin the shortage on doctors. Trump knows that he has failed to do anything (such as using the DPA) to get the production up and wants to pin it on someone else. So he chose doctors and nurses.
    No one is trying (or tryna for some of you) to "pin" anything on anyone. I'm only saying that if a med worker saw a chance to grab some supplies for his unit, he would probably do it. And think nothing of it. So would I. Have you seen what is going in in some supermarkets???

Not using the DFA to get production up…are you kidding here??? Production is way up in many areas without using the DFA. Many businesses are cooperating…as they should.

If he did use the DFA…people like you would accuse him of being a dictator or trying to be a king.

The election is over. Trump won. You don't like it. We all get it.

But he's here. He's what we got. Play ball with the team a little bit for once in your life.

In the military, we would have called this "appropriating," happened all the time.

A hospital worker seeing a case of masks laying around would think nothing of grabbing a case for his unit in the hospital.

On the same vein…it would not surprise me to see someone (hospital worker or otherwise) seeing a case of masks laying around and they grab some to supply family or friends…or even sell them.

Can you not see how this could happen???? Is it really beyond the realm of possibility????

So just like Trump you’ll go on a hunch rather than facts. Cool

I think we all know the Trump pattern (learned from Roy Cohn) by now when faced with accountability: Deny, Attack, Change subject, force to admit and so make up an explanation devoid of facts or relevance.

But to see it all happen in under a minute is pretty impressive: https://twitter.com/girlsreallyrule/...649742337?s=21

Donald Trump's Presidency (Continued)

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    I think we all know the Trump pattern (learned from Roy Cohn) by now when faced with accountability: Deny, Attack, Change subject, force to admit and so make up an explanation devoid of facts or relevance.

But to see it all happen in under a minute is pretty impressive: https://twitter.com/girlsreallyrule/...649742337?s=21
    My pence is doing a great job, you used to work for the times. The whole country is working on this, be nice, no I did not say that.

Lmao

That bar is underground now and he still can’t meet it.

So just like Trump you’ll go on a hunch rather than facts. Cool

They may have been facts.

For all we really know, which is actually nothing, it may have come up in a corona virus meeting that medical staff were grabbing supplies anywhere they could.

And who wouldn't given the times.

Some of you people don't seem to get out much and experience the real world.

For all we really know, which is actually nothing, it may have come up in a corona virus meeting that medical staff were grabbing supplies anywhere they could.

You’d probably have made a good “hangin’ judge” back in the day — the guy whose application of so-called justice had virtually nothing to do with facts of a case and everything to do with his own skewed view of human nature.

Haha the real world works on facts. I’m not sure you’re getting out much if you’re operating on assumptions. What’s the point of following any news or politics if you’re just going to make your own conclusion?

Amazing how he says "why don't you people act" when speaking to Yamiche. We all know what he means when he says that to her.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

The fact that a small % if supplies might be appropriated is not an excuse for us not being able to meet needs. You like Trump are placing a purity test on anyone that dares question him. Could someone hoard a few extra masks out of fear they might not get them later? Sure. Does it mean the stares are incorrect in making the demand they are? No. Does it mean that the feds shouldn’t be doing everything and anything to meet these needs? No. Placing the blame on front line hospital workers is wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.