Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1310 of 1507 FirstFirst ... 31081012101260130013081309131013111312132013601410 ... LastLast
Results 19,636 to 19,650 of 22599
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Well hes the president during a pandemic. Id say this is the time its actually justified. Chasing every dumb tweet like CNN usually does is one thing in normal times. But holding the president accountable for messaging during a crisis is a little different no?
    In a reasonable world, yes.

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Well hes the president during a pandemic. Id say this is the time its actually justified. Chasing every dumb tweet like CNN usually does is one thing in normal times. But holding the president accountable for messaging during a crisis is a little different no?

I mean hes literally stating the opposite of the CDC, WHO and NIH on a daily basis.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    x2

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    What does he want governors to be appreciative for? Trump sleeping in the job?

appreciative what people that done, that Trump specifically said doesn't include him.

that is why I included the tweet with Trump's words..

"I want them to be appreciative. We've done a great job. And I'm not talking about me. I'm talking about Mike Pence, the task force, I'm talking about FEMA, the Army Corps of Engineers".

these people deserve to be appreciated, in stead the left wing media would rather be political and attack Trump on literally anything.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Trump is tweeting about ratings at a time like this. Trump is a sociopath.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Because whats more important? Lives or ****ing ratings?
    you mean the ratings of the American people tuning in to get real news straight from the experts. certainly can't expect that from ignorant media.

don't get your panties in a bunch because you don't like what I'm posting.
    \_(ツ)_/

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

Nancy Pelosi on CNN allowed to say whatever the hell she likes and no push back.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...modern-history

Lindsey Graham: Pelosi made the 'most shameful, disgusting statement by any politician in modern history'
    House Speaker Nancy Pelosi made the "most shameful, disgusting statement by any politician in modern history," a top Republican senator said on Sunday.

Sen. Lindsey Graham, the chairman of the Judiciary Committee, chastised the California Democrat after she railed against President Trump's response to the coronavirus pandemic.

Pelosi said, "His denial at the beginning was deadly," and as he "fiddles, people are dying" during an appearance on CNN's State of the Union.

Graham took umbrage with her comments on Fox News's Sunday Morning Futures.

"What she said, she's blaming the president of the United States for people dying because of the way he's led the country. That's the most shameful, disgusting statement by any politician in modern history," the South Carolina Republican said.

"Let me tell you, we've seen the best of America from our citizens helping each other, delivering groceries, having special shopping hours for senior citizens. She's the first politician to blame another politician for people dying," he added.

Graham criticized Pelosi for her handling of the $2.2 trillion coronavirus relief package passed by Congress and signed by Trump last week.

"This is the same speaker of the House who held up the bill in the Senate for days because she wanted same-day voting, she wanted carbon neutrality for the airlines, she wanted $75 million for the endowment for the humanities, and $25 million for the Kennedy Center," Graham said.

"She is the one that held up the package in the Senate for days to get the Green New Deal put in a recovery package. So it's the most shameful, disgusting thing I've heard yet. And it needs to stop," he added.
    this from Nancy Pelosi is **** and people should be furious. she delayed something herself.

\_(ツ)_/

Donald Trump's Presidency (Continued)

What does he want governors to be appreciative for? Trump sleeping in the job?

Sorry wrong post

Last edited by ewing; 03-29-2020 at 06:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    Nancy Pelosi on CNN allowed to say whatever the hell she likes and no push back.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...modern-history

this from Nancy Pelosi is **** and people should be furious. she delayed something herself.

Please try to keep it in your special media bias thread

Last edited by ewing; 03-29-2020 at 06:57 PM.

Still a bumbling, ****** public speaker but listening to the current press conference, I don't mind what Trump is saying for the most part. Totally stepped away from his back in action by Easter comments and seems to be respecting the words and projections of the experts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkSkLCOG2es

PSD: Where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Still a bumbling, ****** public speaker but listening to the current press conference, I don't mind what Trump is saying for the most part. Totally stepped away from his back in action by Easter comments and seems to be respecting the words and projections of the experts.

It honestly makes me less inspired. He was arrogant and ignored experts, and were going to see more people die because of his pride.

Im glad that were taking the right actions, but I cannot fathom how anyone supports him after figuratively and occasionally literally doing nothing for weeks and now flipping the script and using ratings to gauge how good hes been. Its pathetic.

Ive been watching a lot of these and this was one of his better ones. Other then the obnoxious self congratulations he hasnt been bad today

Quote Originally Posted by debo View Post
    It honestly makes me less inspired. He was arrogant and ignored experts, and were going to see more people die because of his pride.

Im glad that were taking the right actions, but I cannot fathom how anyone supports him after figuratively and occasionally literally doing nothing for weeks and now flipping the script and using ratings to gauge how good hes been. Its pathetic.
    What are you saying makes you less inspired?

PSD: Where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Ive been watching a lot of these and this was one of his better ones. Other then the obnoxious self congratulations he hasnt been bad today

For sure. This is the first one I've bothered to watch in quite a few days. He's still himself but his tone and the information he shared was much better.

That bar is about 1 inch from the floor.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    appreciative what people that done, that Trump specifically said doesn't include him.

that is why I included the tweet with Trump's words..

"I want them to be appreciative. We've done a great job. And I'm not talking about me. I'm talking about Mike Pence, the task force, I'm talking about FEMA, the Army Corps of Engineers".

these people deserve to be appreciated, in stead the left wing media would rather be political and attack Trump on literally anything.

[
    What should anyone be appreciative of them for? What did they do? They've been missing

It's not a trump thing, this is concerning WHOEVER is supposed to be in charge of this sort of situation, on a federal level. They are missing, fema, pence, army corps, what have any of them done?

They implemented no protocol regarding travel restrictions when it first showed up. They implemented no restrictions on gatherings of large sizes until after the nba did. They still have no restrictions regarding currently open businesses. I mean we should be putting hand sanitizer machines all over, any business that is open. We should have capacity, spacing, and cleanliness protocol, especially if we want to be able to get our economy going again. We cant just open up and deal with wave 2 of this, we have to do it in a strategic manner.

Businesses are reaching in their own pockets and doing it to satisfy customers, but really this should be a national govt situation. Everyone needs to be on the same page or else theres no point. If st Paul is self quarantined, but Minnesota isnt and they are going in and out of st Paul at will, then st Paul might as well lift their self quarantine. Theres no ****in point.

And that is the issue when you are literally missing an entire unit of govt. There is no one to get people on the same page to strategically combat this thing

Last edited by nastynice; 03-29-2020 at 08:46 PM.
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

What are you saying makes you less inspired?
    While hes saying the right things, he still has to get the last word in and contradicts Fauci at every opportunity. And speaking for others is irritating, which he did frequently today.

Its not as groan-worthy of an address without context, but is - for me - more annoying because it illustrates how much he doesnt understand how to lead.

Please try to keep it in your special media bias thread
    "my" media bias thread? please be better than this.

this is all related to the President and this Coronavirus situation.

Trump listens to the experts. but according to media, orange man bad.

bold contradicted by travel restrictions back in January.

While hes saying the right things, he still has to get the last word in and contradicts Fauci at every opportunity. And speaking for others is irritating, which he did frequently today.

Its not as groan-worthy of an address without context, but is - for me - more annoying because it illustrates how much he doesnt understand how to lead.
    bod is factually not true and even Fauci said this.

What should anyone be appreciative of them for? What did they do? They've been missing

It's not a trump thing, this is concerning WHOEVER is supposed to be in charge of this sort of situation, on a federal level. They are missing, fema, pence, army corps, what have any of them done?

They implemented no protocol regarding travel restrictions when it first showed up. They implemented no restrictions on gatherings of large sizes until after the nba did. They still have no restrictions regarding currently open businesses. I mean we should be putting hand sanitizer machines all over, any business that is open. We should have capacity, spacing, and cleanliness protocol, especially if we want to be able to get our economy going again. We cant just open up and deal with wave 2 of this, we have to do it in a strategic manner.

Businesses are reaching in their own pockets and doing it to satisfy customers, but really this should be a national govt situation. Everyone needs to be on the same page or else theres no point. If st Paul is self quarantined, but Minnesota isnt and they are going in and out of st Paul at will, then st Paul might as well lift their self quarantine. Theres no ****in point.

And that is the issue when you are literally missing an entire unit of govt. There is no one to get people on the same page to strategically combat this thing

be less manipulated by the media.

\_(ツ)_/