Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1529 of 1569 FirstFirst ... 5291029142914791519152715281529153015311539 ... LastLast
Results 22,921 to 22,935 of 23531
    Quote Originally Posted by benny01 View Post
    I gave you an articles worth, though I suspected you'd stick your fingers in your ears.
    I'd be happy with one single example. Try it if you're able.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    So you’ve decided to ignore the link that directly contradicts what you just said? That’s a weird flex...but ok.
    I believe you don't understand.....shame I can't explain it to you.

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    You just moved the goal posts. Congrats!?!?
    I moved nothing. Here was his quote:

in order to be anti immigration or against immigration in general (or hate immigrants like the narrative) there should be evidence to support that.

But I will rephrase to satisfy you:

If you still need proof Donald Trump is against immigration in general then there's nothing I can present that will change your mind.

Nope, you can chew on the whole article or take your weak **** and go home. I dont really care which.

for which many a SJW suffers from regardless of who uses it.
    Maybe. Maybe not. Assessing accuracy in labels is above my pay grade.

How is this one not racist? I mean, I know you'll blinded defend anything he does, but I guess I'll ask anyway...

Trump restricted Syrian refugees and travel by immigrants from seven Muslim-majority countries.

Trump has characterized people from that region of the world as being “terror-prone,” despite there having been zero fatal terrorist attacks on U.S. soil since 1975 by immigrants from the seven targeted countries: Iran, Iraq, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, Syria and Yemen.

I believe you don't understand.....shame I can't explain it to you.
    White people are killed more by police in absolute numbers. But black people are killed more by police when you look at normalized numbers. White people are a 4-1 majority to black people and black people are killed 2-1 per one million people. That's disgusting!
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

I don't think he reads.
    He just will repeat and repeat the same talking points.

oh boy, let's keep repeating it cause that proves my point... smh
    You are quite naive.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post

in order to be anti immigration or against immigration in general (or hate immigrants like the narrative) there should be evidence to support that.

If you still need proof Donald Trump is against immigration in general then there's nothing I can present that will change your mind.
    I find it amusing that people claim Trump isn’t against legal immigration just illegal immigration. His policies have dramatically dropped legal immigration every year since he came into office. He has damn near eliminated refugees. Asylum seekers have almost no chance. And has anyone actually looked at the “merit based points system”? I’m early 40’s with college and university, born and raised speaking english, and could likely get a pretty decent paying job in the US and I wouldn’t even meet the minimum points to apply under that system let alone get in. Looking at it I would guess less than 1% of the world’s population would even qualify to apply for entry. Basically unless you’re are rich or have a doctorate don’t apply. It’s very elitist and definitely goes against what America was built on.

I know for sure that Trump didn't know the numbers and expressed his thoughts based on white grievance. Because if he had known the numbers and done the research, then he would have known that the raw numbers say white people are killed more but the normalized number (link above per million) show just how bad it is for black people to deal with the police.
    And how many more encounters with the police do the blacks have compared to white people? How do violent crime look?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nope, you can chew on the whole article or take your weak **** and go home. I dont really care which.
    oh you care, you're just in capable of providing one proof.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post

When it doesn't exist that would be the case.

Quote Originally Posted by bklynny67 View Post
    How is this one not racist? I mean, I know you'll blinded defend anything he does, but I guess I'll ask anyway...
    You can believe the earth is flat too it does not make it so.

Trump restricted Syrian refugees and travel by immigrants from seven Muslim-majority countries.

Trump has characterized people from that region of the world as being “terror-prone,” despite there having been zero fatal terrorist attacks on U.S. soil since 1975 by immigrants from the seven targeted countries: Iran, Iraq, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, Syria and Yemen.
    You mean the ones the previous administration had mentioned?
    Were there ban on other muslim countries?

So, not racist. Not anti-immigrant.

White people are killed more by police in absolute numbers. But black people are killed more by police when you look at normalized numbers. White people are a 4-1 majority to black people and black people are killed 2-1 per one million people. That's disgusting!
    4-1 yet African Americans are responsible for most of the crime. Can you explain that fact?