Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1528 of 1567 FirstFirst ... 5281028142814781518152615271528152915301538 ... LastLast
Results 22,906 to 22,920 of 23504
    Quote Originally Posted by bklynny67 View Post
    You don't have to come out and announce you're racist, for people to know you are. Come on dude... Why is it so difficult to admit you know he's racist. Whether u support him or not is not the point. He's undeniably racist. Just look up his racist history. The lists are so long it may take time to read through, but do it anyway. There's no way you can defend every one of them and say he's not racist.
    If he's racist (and that is still looking for evidence to support that he is as President, he sucks at it given how well folks of all color have been doing under his Presidency.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    In raw numbers, it's true. But in the numbers we use to make meaningful comparisons, it's not true at all.

There are about 4.5 times more white people in this country than black people.

The number of white people killed is only double that of black people.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...gs-us-database

So that's why when you look at a normalized, the numbers show a marked difference that is at odds with what Trump claimed.
    Except when you look at percentages of crimes, whites are killed at a higher rate than they should which relates with what the President said.

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    I just heard this yesterday, apparently a couple years ago he told a tv reporter go back to Univision, lmaoooo, hella racist!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    That's not an example either. *deep sigh*

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    There is.
    Still waiting for some or any

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    Still waiting for some or any
    If you still need proof Donald Trump has a negative view of immigration then there's nothing I could present that will change your mind.

Perhaps it's you do not know what the word 'racist' means.

Still awaiting one real non TDS example. Willing to bet I shouldn't hold my breath.
    What the **** is TDS? And how is this not a racist comment? You think he would say any of this **** to white people?

What about calling Elizabeth Warren Pocahontas after hearing the rumor that she may be native American... I'm sure u don't think that's a racial comment either.

It's obvious that you will defend everything he says about people of color because you are likely racist yourself.

TDS. Trump Derangment Syndrome (a label for an affliction that many an FPOS accuses an SJW of suffering from).

That's not an example either. *deep sigh*
    Someone earlier asked for an example of trump being a racist, that's what I was responding to.

That dude said go back to Univision, lmaoooooo!!

RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Someone earlier asked for an example of trump being a racist, that's what I was responding to.

That dude said go back to Univision, lmaoooooo!!

oh boy, let's keep repeating it cause that proves my point... smh

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    TDS. Trump Derangment Syndrome (a label for an affliction that many an FPOS accuses an SJW of suffering from).
    for which many a SJW suffers from regardless of who uses it.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    If you still need proof Donald Trump has a negative view of immigration then there's nothing I could present that will change your mind.
    You just moved the goal posts. Congrats!?!?

Perhaps it's you do not know what the word 'racist' means.

Still awaiting one real non TDS example. Willing to bet I shouldn't hold my breath.
    I gave you an articles worth, though I suspected you'd stick your fingers in your ears.

Except when you look at percentages of crimes, whites are killed at a higher rate than they should which relates with what the President said.
    So you’ve decided to ignore the link that directly contradicts what you just said? That’s a weird flex...but ok.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    So you’ve decided to ignore the link that directly contradicts what you just said? That’s a weird flex...but ok.
    I don't think he reads.

Quote Originally Posted by benny01 View Post
    I don't think he reads.
    The “elected to lead not to read” GIF is so timely for the Trump presidency.