Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1771 of 1843 FirstFirst ... 77112711671172117611769177017711772177317811821 ... LastLast
Results 26,551 to 26,565 of 27643

Trump declares Twitter national security threat after #DiaperDon trends following meltdown at miniature table

Donald Trump has angrily declared Twitter a national security threat after #DiaperDon went viral following a news conference in which he repeatedly complained about perceived injustices.

“Twitter is sending out totally false ‘Trends’ that have absolutely nothing to do with what is really trending in the world. They make it up, and only negative ‘stuff’,” the US president tweeted without providing evidence in the early hours of Friday morning.

Mr Trump did not say which trending topic upset him, but following Thursday’s press briefing, which saw him furiously assail a reporter from behind a surprisingly small desk, the hashtag #DiaperDon surged towards the top of Twitter’s trending list in the US and UK.

“For purposes of National Security, Section 230 must be immediately terminated!!!” Mr Trump added, in reference to part of a 1996 law which protects websites from lawsuits over content posted by users. Any changes to these protections would fundamentally change how the internet works.
    https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-b1762682.html

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Trump declares Twitter national security threat after #DiaperDon trends following meltdown at miniature table

Lmao

And people wonder how it would be possible to vote for Joe Biden...
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Trump appears willing to veto a military funding bill over a provision requiring that confederate named bases be renamed. Imagine that?!?! What other country names military bases (or anything) after traitors?

Trump 'is planning a MAGA campaign event DURING Biden's inauguration to announce his 2024 run' and thinks the networks will continue to cover him because the Democrat is 'boring'

Donald Trump is said to be considering holding an event during the president-elect's inauguration to announce his 2024 run and has boasted that he thinks the networks will continue to cover him after he leaves the White House because Joe Biden is 'boring'.

Three sources close to the president told The Daily Beast he is plotting various ways to boycott Biden's administration and steal his thunder when he is sworn in as the 46th president of the United States in January.

Two of the sources said Trump is considering timing a kick-off event for his 2024 White House campaign to clash with inauguration week or with the ceremony itself.

This would be a marked departure from protocol with the outgoing president traditionally attending the incoming president's inauguration as part of a peaceful transition of power - a grace then-President Barack Obama and Vice President Biden both afforded Trump back in 2017.
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-2024-run.html

Trump 'is planning a MAGA campaign event DURING Biden's inauguration to announce his 2024 run' and thinks the networks will continue to cover him because the Democrat is 'boring'

I want a boring presidency. I need one.

Sounds good to me. It won't get covered over Biden. I doubt he will be able to run then anyway.

I’ve just wants to hold a billion rallies between now and 2024.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    I’ve just wants to hold a billion rallies between now and 2024.
    Doesn't sound like a cult at all.....
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post
    Doesn't sound like a cult at all.....
    Come to my rally. We have Kool-aid!

When I say that it's a cult, this is precisely what I'm talking about. Nobody is saying this about Obama...

Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

You HATE to see it!
    _____