Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1853 of 1904 FirstFirst ... 85313531753180318431851185218531854185518631903 ... LastLast
Results 27,781 to 27,795 of 28554

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Yeah Hillary is a sore loser. Trump is the biggest sore loser we've seen in American politics.

Where was Hillary on social media everyday for months complaining about how she lost the election multiple times a day. Where was she holding rallies to overturn election results, filing dozens of lawsuits, etc. What reality do you live in?
    She was just on tv shows and radio shows saying she would have won without Russia interference. Youíre right thatís much better!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Please tell me if you believe she was on the media and complaining more, far more, the same, less, or far less than Donald Trump. If you could put them both on a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being every single hour and 1 being one statement after the concession speech.
    You have a really weird crush on Hillary. You will never criticize her

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    She was just on tv shows and radio shows saying she would have won without Russia interference. Youíre right thatís much better!

You need help. Comparing Hillary's response to losing the election to Trump's is only something a Trump sycophant would suggest are the same.

You need help. Comparing Hillary's response to losing the election to Trump's is only something a Trump sycophant would suggest are the same.
    Why canít you admit her response was childish and a poor sport? She definitely wasnít gracious after the election

Why canít you admit her response was childish and a poor sport? She definitely wasnít gracious after the election

it's not a matter of agreeing there was something there in 2016, it's a matter of understanding how ridiculously much more has been going on these past months in comparison
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Does the Shady Rest Nut Farm have internet access?
    A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual doom.

Martin Luther King.

Every one of us has criticized Hillary for one thing or another, we just aren't as fixated on her like you to have to mention it every day when a republican is acting up. What is wrong with you?
    A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual doom.

Martin Luther King.

I called her a sore loser. It still doesn't equate to what Trump did. He was holding a press conference the night of the election telling everyone he won by a lot and to stop the count. Were you asleep from November 3rd until January 20th?

And yet she still showed up at Trumpís inauguration. Wish I could say the same for one term former President Jimmy Car-I mean-Donald Trump.

The Lost Boys of PSD

Not being gracious after the election isn't quite in the same stratosphere as inciting your followers to storm the Capitol.

Boo hoo.

Go row your boat.

I called her a sore loser. It still doesn't equate to what Trump did. He was holding a press conference the night of the election telling everyone he won by a lot and to stop the count. Were you asleep from November 3rd until January 20th?
    Yep. Losing hurts. And anyone who runs for president has a pretty big ego. Trump is definitely one for the record books, but it takes an extremely big ego to think you have the right to make the decisions that everyone knows a president will have to make. Someone having a big ego and taking a little time to lick their wounds is one thing.

But let's be very clear:

2016 election: November 8, 2016
    Hillary concession: November 9, 2016

2020 election: November 3, 2020
    Donald concession: <TBD>
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Donald Trump's Presidency (Continued)

Quote Originally Posted by debo View Post
    Boo hoo.

Go row your boat.
    I got this one Brewers.

Benny!!!!!! He said ďrow your boatĒ

Last edited by ewing; 02-24-2021 at 12:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Not being gracious after the election isn't quite in the same stratosphere as inciting your followers to storm the Capitol.
    Good thing he never did that. He said to protest at the capitol not storm it