Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1503 of 1569 FirstFirst ... 50310031403145314931501150215031504150515131553 ... LastLast
Results 22,531 to 22,545 of 23531
    Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    He didn't report it, and no one jumped to a conclusion.

1600 pull downs
    11 knots
    1 noose

It was reported and investigated.

His message is still valid, nothing needs to get taken back or apologized for.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    it was said to be a pull down rope, not something intended for Bubba Wallace when it wouldn't have even been known that it would be his garage.

Bubba Wallace issued a statement himself.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    it was said to be a pull down rope, not something intended for Bubba Wallace when it wouldn't have even been known that it would be his garage.

Bubba Wallace issued a statement himself.

There was no need to apologize, because I already explained why it seemed like a hate crime.

If that is what happened it was an EXTREME coincidence.

1600 pull downs
    11 had knots
    Only one was fashioned into a noose.

Bubba should be happy it wasn't what it seemed, and he doesn't owe anybody anything after that. It was handled properly. Reported to FBI, investigated.

Last edited by blams; 07-06-2020 at 06:33 PM.

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

jump to a conclusion?
    What conclusion? What he did he say or do wrong? I haven’t seen anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Have to give Trump credit. Kicking out people on visas and using the pandemic to do it.

Tell people on F-1 and M-1 visas that they MUST enroll in in person classes to remain in the country knowing full well that universities aren’t offering in person classes. Thereby making it so they MUST leave the country.

I mean it’s incredibly racist but you have to admire the lengths that he will go to be racist.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Have to give Trump credit. Kicking out people on visas and using the pandemic to do it.

Tell people on F-1 and M-1 visas that they MUST enroll in in person classes to remain in the country knowing full well that universities aren’t offering in person classes. Thereby making it so they MUST leave the country.

I mean it’s incredibly racist but you have to admire the lengths that he will go to be racist.
    wait. but the MAGATS told me Trump only opposes illegal immigration. Or is that a lie they tell themselves to hide behind their racism?

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Dem mayors have looked totally incompetent on a nightly basis.

most have been peacefully protesting???? You might want to get your TY fixed. Statues are torn down, fires are set, cities have cop free zones, everything is spray painted………where is this peaceful protesting????.
    Have you been watching Trumps daily speeches? Talk about incompence and straight up ignorance and cluelessness on a nightly basis!

And yes MOST have been peacefully protesting. You are confusing rioters with protesters.

For example, the peaceful ones were the ones in front of the White House who were tear gassed for no other reason than Trump needed to take a picture holding a book he's never read in front of a building he's never entered.

the death rate is actually decreasing, as of last I read.
    Yes it's decreasing, but currently there's plenty of Republicans still calling it a Liberal media hoax and no worse than the flu, and saying 99% chance of survival which was recently Trumps words... Which is a totally made up number.

Right now covid-19 is killing at a rate 44 times higher than the common flu and that is with every current positive person surviving. The overall number will likely decrease, but RIGHT NOW it's not even close and people wanna pretend they are smarter than doctors and scientists and throw out fake arbitrary numbers. It's comical.

Donald Trump's Presidency (Continued)

What is your point?

Last edited by ewing; 07-06-2020 at 09:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    What is your point?

That soon enough the dead will walk again.

It is (certainly not news) and for reasons covered extensively in the Covid-19 thread.

Hospitalizations, on the other hand, are increasing regionally, in some areas significantly. Only time will tell what effect that surge may have in covid mortality.

Quote Originally Posted by lamar2006 View Post
    wait. but the MAGATS told me Trump only opposes illegal immigration. Or is that a lie they tell themselves to hide behind their racism?
    The problem is that they knew this was the plan all along. They weren't caught off guard that Trump was going after legal immigration at every turn.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    There was no need to apologize, because I already explained why it seemed like a hate crime.

If that is what happened it was an EXTREME coincidence.

1600 pull downs
    11 had knots
    Only one was fashioned into a noose.

Bubba should be happy it wasn't what it seemed, and he doesn't owe anybody anything after that. It was handled properly. Reported to FBI, investigated.

your own wording, seemed. that wasn't reality, and everyone involved should not have commented as if it was a noose intended for Bubba Wallace.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    What conclusion? What he did he say or do wrong? I haven’t seen anything.

https://www.jacksonville.com/sports/...t-alabama-race

NASCAR said the noose was found on Sunday afternoon and vowed to do everything possible to find who was responsible and “eliminate them from the sport.”

“We are angry and outraged, and cannot state strongly enough how seriously we take this heinous act,” the series said in a statement. “As we have stated unequivocally, there is no place for racism in NASCAR, and this act only strengthens our resolve to make the sport open and welcoming to all.”
    turns out this wasn't true.

Bubba Wallace..

On Twitter, Wallace said the “the despicable act of racism and hatred leaves me incredibly saddened and serves as a painful reminder of how much further we have to go as a society and how persistent we must be in the fight against racism.”
    turns out this wasn't a "despicable act of racism and hatred."

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post

I could be missing something here since dbroncos78087 didn't bother to link to anything.

no universities are having in person classes?

this would contradict that.