Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1502 of 1576 FirstFirst ... 50210021402145214921500150115021503150415121552 ... LastLast
Results 22,516 to 22,530 of 23639
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Not as many people believe this as you may think.
    I am not sure what part you mean? I don't hear tons of people overly hyped up about Biden at all and many kind of think it is making more of a joke of our political system. If you aren't focused on like CNN/Fox I think this is a pretty common take on Biden and what is happening.

Trump? Lol I think it is very obvious at this point Trump has his base and that is mostly it. Many long time republicans have left or changed positions over this guys insanity/divisiveness. We see almost daily all of the ridiculous things he does and way he divides and attacks others often based on identity. Ban all muslims from entering, questioning a judge based on identity, rhetoric around groups like say immigrants and the some are good people. Tweeting out propaganda about muslims or the white power one more recently or starting his political appeal with birthirism against Obama. It is very clear to almost everyone what he is trying to do here.
    Last edited by mngopher35; 07-06-2020 at 01:52 PM.

Why knot???? It is just a fancy knot. If it was done with racist overtones oit would have been done in front of a black guy from day one…not a year ago.
    Why does Bubba owe anyone an apology?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    Trump should not have said this.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/04/polit...rks/index.html

the death rate may be declining, but it can't be true that 99% of cases are simply harmless.

I imagine he is exaggerating, but this was just a ridiculous number to throw out there.
    Because he's dumb. He talks out his ***. Current US death rate of all confirmed cases and deaths if 4.4%, and that's if all current positive people survive...

Why knot???? It is just a fancy knot. If it was done with racist overtones oit would have been done in front of a black guy from day one…not a year ago.
    It's just a fancy knot that has absolutely no other use than as a noose...none.
    Therefore, it's knot a not...I mean knot a knot (dammit!)..not a knot anyone would do just to play around and LEAVE that way without knowing its implications.

It wasn't a year ago, it was last fall, towards the end of last NASCAR season. Racial motivations isn't a 100% certainty, but it can't remotely be excluded.

I'm apparently a glutton for punishment; I had Kayleigh Nicer-to-look-at-than-listen-to's presser on at lunch and they were trying to get her to respond to why Trump said Bubba should apologize and she said she'd answered it 6 times while circling around it and still never actually anwering it. No, Kayleigh, not all NASCAR fans are racist...but nobody accused a fan. And no, not all NASCAR crew are racist......but one tied a knot into a noose last year, we still don't know who or why....but Bubba still has nothing to apologize for.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Why does Bubba owe anyone an apology?

for the same reason a homeowner should pay the medical bills for a robber who breaks his leg climbing out their window...................wait
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    I am not sure what part you mean? I don't hear tons of people overly hyped up about Biden at all and many kind of think it is making more of a joke of our political system. If you aren't focused on like CNN/Fox I think this is a pretty common take on Biden and what is happening.

Trump? Lol I think it is very obvious at this point Trump has his base and that is mostly it. Many long time republicans have left or changed positions over this guys insanity/divisiveness. We see almost daily all of the ridiculous things he does and way he divides and attacks others often based on identity. Ban all muslims from entering, questioning a judge based on identity, rhetoric around groups like say immigrants and the some are good people. Tweeting out propaganda about muslims or the white power one more recently or starting his political appeal with birthirism against Obama. It is very clear to almost everyone what he is trying to do here.
    You have several hundred million Americans watching every night all the civil unrest that is going on. Many, many people identified this street trash as democrats. Many, many people identify all this unrest with dem mayors and governors that have done nothing to stem the violence.

Trump may have his base just as Biden has his. However the undecideds and the independents do not like what they are seeing on the news each night. They may not disagree with removing statues and confederate flags but any civilized person will certainly disagree with the methods they are seeing. This stuff does the dems far more harm than good.

You have several hundred million Americans watching every night all the civil unrest that is going on. Many, many people identified this street trash as democrats. Many, many people identify all this unrest with dem mayors and governors that have done nothing to stem the violence.

Trump may have his base just as Biden has his. However the undecideds and the independents do not like what they are seeing on the news each night. They may not disagree with removing statues and confederate flags but any civilized person will certainly disagree with the methods they are seeing. This stuff does the dems far more harm than good.
    While I imagine it's hard to hear, there is no evidence of that. The evidence actually points to Trump losing support rapidly.

Yes, those that are playing extreme partisan politics are trying to associate all the bad things with the dems/left/whatever and people like yourself love it. That is the point, associate a group with the more extremes and label the whole. Fox news and so on love this approach and CNN does it back the other way.

The undecided's and independents don't like what they are seeing which is why they move away from Trump. They don't like the constant us vs them divisiveness. Most people understand that while some are going to extremes most have been peacefully protesting major injustice/systematic issues that are long overdue on being addressed. You have to be able to separate individuals from the team games in identity form often though and not listen to fox say dems bad look at some violence here.

The unrest is due to the many people fighting so hard to stop common sense changes and move this country forward (systematic issues in justice system, politicizing this pandemic, basic healthcare for people, climate change issues). Media/politicians pit people against each other in the us vs them manner (often in team form) you are highlighting in this post via association to some bad things. Instead of actually pushing for change we get Biden and Trump who will continue this type of game. The only difference is Biden isn't nearly to the extent of Trump with his divisiveness.
    Last edited by mngopher35; 07-06-2020 at 04:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by benny01 View Post
    While I imagine it's hard to hear, there is no evidence of that. The evidence actually points to Trump losing support rapidly.
    Yep

Only 25% of americans oppose BLM, the movement has done some great things in a short time
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    Yes, those that are playing extreme partisan politics are trying to associate all the bad things with the dems/left/whatever and people like yourself love it. That is the point, associate a group with the more extremes and label the whole. Fox news and so on love this approach and CNN does it back the other way.

The undecided's and independents don't like what they are seeing which is why they move away from Trump. They don't like the constant us vs them divisiveness. Most people understand that while some are going to extremes most have been peacefully protesting major injustice/systematic issues that are long overdue on being addressed. You have to be able to separate individuals from the team games in identity form often though and not listen to fox say dems bad look at some violence here.

The unrest is due to the many people fighting so hard to stop common sense changes and move this country forward (systematic issues in justice system, politicizing this pandemic, basic healthcare for people, climate change issues). Media/politicians pit people against each other in the us vs them manner (often in team form) you are highlighting in this post via association to some bad things. Instead of actually pushing for change we get Biden and Trump who will continue this type of game. The only difference is Biden isn't nearly to the extent of Trump with his divisiveness.
    Bold 1…The undecided's and independents attach all this unrest to democrat run cities. That doesn't move them away from Trump. You cannot change this fact. Dem mayors have looked totally incompetent on a nightly basis.

Bold 2…most have been peacefully protesting???? You might want to get your TY fixed. Statues are torn down, fires are set, cities have cop free zones, everything is spray painted………where is this peaceful protesting????

Bold 3…Everyone on both sides of the aisle agrees with and is ready for change. You will see the police departments change their ways, maybe some defunding. Even the repubs see this. It is the stupid things the animals are looking for. Most of them think "defund" means "get rid of." That's not going to happen and most sane people don't want that to happen. The vast majority of the country despises these street people and they are attached at the hip to the dems…and they probably won't vote.

I am not saying that Trump will win (there is a good chance he will not). But Biden will look like a fool before the election (if he stays in at all) and people will not hold the corona virus against Trump. It didn't come from here and there is nothing he could have done about it. He could have done a better job, but he also could have done a worse job. It is an unprecedented that has no system as to how to handle it.

If Trump comes down hard on China and is reasonable with the BLM movement, he will be in good shape. Biden will look like the dumbbell that he is and people will see that even though he is the candidate, he is not really the candidate.

Quote Originally Posted by benny01 View Post
    We'll see.

Every city that is having issues has a dem for mayor and has had a dem for decades. That point will be driven home.

During the 2016 election Trump asked blacks "what do you have to lose by voting repub." He should drill that home over and over again. Maybe he will.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    What did Bubba Wallace do wrong? To me he seemed like reasonable guy that had something occur around him.

jump to a conclusion?

don't get your panties in a bunch because you don't like what I'm posting.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

Quote Originally Posted by bklynny67 View Post
    Because he's dumb. He talks out his ***. Current US death rate of all confirmed cases and deaths if 4.4%, and that's if all current positive people survive...
    the death rate is actually decreasing, as of last I read.

don't get your panties in a bunch because you don't like what I'm posting.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    jump to a conclusion?
    He didn't report it, and no one jumped to a conclusion.

1600 pull downs
    11 knots
    1 noose

It was reported and investigated.

His message is still valid, nothing needs to get taken back or apologized for.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Bold 1…The undecided's and independents attach all this unrest to democrat run cities. That doesn't move them away from Trump. You cannot change this fact. Dem mayors have looked totally incompetent on a nightly basis.

Bold 2…most have been peacefully protesting???? You might want to get your TY fixed. Statues are torn down, fires are set, cities have cop free zones, everything is spray painted………where is this peaceful protesting????

Bold 3…Everyone on both sides of the aisle agrees with and is ready for change. You will see the police departments change their ways, maybe some defunding. Even the repubs see this. It is the stupid things the animals are looking for. Most of them think "defund" means "get rid of." That's not going to happen and most sane people don't want that to happen. The vast majority of the country despises these street people and they are attached at the hip to the dems…and they probably won't vote.

I am not saying that Trump will win (there is a good chance he will not). But Biden will look like a fool before the election (if he stays in at all) and people will not hold the corona virus against Trump. It didn't come from here and there is nothing he could have done about it. He could have done a better job, but he also could have done a worse job. It is an unprecedented that has no system as to how to handle it.

If Trump comes down hard on China and is reasonable with the BLM movement, he will be in good shape. Biden will look like the dumbbell that he is and people will see that even though he is the candidate, he is not really the candidate.
    1. No they don't lol. You and fox news associate all of the bad things with the dems. That's the point of the partisan game, use the extremes and blame the whole.

2. Most people have yes. You might want to get a few things checked if we wanna go there but let's just start with answering what percent of people out do you think were doing that? Is it over 50% or are you just ranting about some going to extremes even though it was a small percentage? Why? (see 1 for answer).

3. Not when it comes to actually moving forward with policy. We see partisan games and so on constantly stopping change. What do you even mean street people lol? This just seems like you ranting about people you don't like in us vs them form and just labeling them street people now for not agreeing with you, yes?

Lol of course Biden will look like a fool, he is one. Trump has handled this whole thing in absolutely horrible and divisive fashion. It is unprecedented, as has been his attitude/divisiveness/crazyness/propaganda via twitter and so on. It isn't just coronavirus that's his problem, it's just a pandemic that put his leadership style/the massive issues with it on full display in another way. He can't just blame democrats for this and hope that it goes away because enough of his base believe him (although he has tried throughout lol).

Trump might end up winning the team game but that would only show just how ridiculous this country/politics have gotten. Biden isn't doing much better but it's at least a step in the right direction. At this point he is lacking support due to his failures/divisiveness and so on throughout though with it being highlighted during the pandemic.