Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1019 of 1112 FirstFirst ... 1951991996910091017101810191020102110291069 ... LastLast
Results 15,271 to 15,285 of 16676
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    one doesn't have to believe Trump, but this is from China.

https://thehill.com/policy/internati...e-beijing-says

Chinese companies moving toward purchases of US agriculture, Beijing says
    Chinese companies have begun the process of price inquiries for U.S. agricultural goods, an early sign that trade tensions may be easing between the world's two largest economies.

A spokesman for China's foreign ministry told Reuters on Thursday that Chinese companies were beginning the process of purchasing U.S. goods, one of the first signs of positive developments in trade talks between the U.S. and China in weeks.

ďAccording to my understanding, Chinese firms have started to inquire about prices for U.S. agricultural goods. (China) hopes both sides would continue to meet each other half way and adopt concrete actions to create favorable conditions for negotiations,Ē spokesman Gao Feng said, according to Reuters.

President Trump has made the purchase of U.S. agricultural goods a mainstay of his plan to decrease the U.S.'s trade deficit with China. Even so, some U.S. farm goods such as grains have found themselves the target of Chinese tariffs leveled in response to U.S. trade measures.

Trump tweeted on the report later Thursday morning.

"It is expected that China will be buying large amounts of our agricultural products!" the president said.

Both pork and soybeans are still subject to Chinese tariffs, but could be part of a deal to increase purchases of U.S. goods, Feng added. Pork exports to China reportedly jumped by more than half in the first seven months of 2019 despite the new tariffs.

Trade talks between the U.S. and China have continued for months, with both sides so far unable to reach a deal on a wide range of issues including the theft of technology and other trade practices the U.S. has deemed unfair.

The news comes one day after Beijing announced it would waive tariffs on 16 types of U.S. goods including some anti-cancer drugs.
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Either care about all of it like a decent human being or shut the **** up and stop selective outrage based on whether it serves your political purposes.

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    one doesn't have to believe Trump, but this is from China.

https://thehill.com/policy/internati...e-beijing-says
    Nice
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

The US government and state government's approach to limit cigarette smoking.
    You are out of your mind if you think that chart represents all the kids like me who got older boys to get them stuff. I got booze drugs cigarettes...everything. its so easy. When youre a kid its all forbidden and it makes you want it more. I can tell you werent that kid. Thats fine. But there are more of me out there than there are of you. And if a kid wants to vape they will find a way. So have fun fighting for the ban that will not work.

Quote Originally Posted by marychristine View Post
    You are out of your mind if you think that chart represents all the kids like me who got older boys to get them stuff. I got booze drugs cigarettes...everything. its so easy. When youre a kid its all forbidden and it makes you want it more. I can tell you werent that kid. Thats fine. But there are more of me out there than there are of you. And if a kid wants to vape they will find a way. So have fun fighting for the ban that will not work.
    Not sure what you want but usage is going down definitively true. And we can achieve the exact same results with vaping.

Not sure what you want but usage is going down definitively true. And we can achieve the exact same results with vaping.
    Usage by whom? Old *** people who have been educated and are aware of their own mortality. Not kids who are invicivle, have raging hormones, and insatiable need to rebel. Stop being naive. Most kids aren't like you. Youre still relatively young... Its not to late... You can still live a little. I can help you.

Usage by whom? Old *** people who have been educated and are aware of their own mortality. Not kids who are invicivle, have raging hormones, and insatiable need to rebel. Stop being naive. Most kids aren't like you. Youre still relatively young... Its not to late... You can still live a little. I can help you.
    Iím not really sure why you want usage to be up but thankfully youíre desire is not borne out by facts.

Iím not really sure why you want usage to be up but thankfully youíre desire is not borne out by facts.
    It has nothing to do with me and what I want. Its like you were never a child. Youre probably a robot.

I don't know where to put this, but it's comical.

imagine if Trump loses in 2020, but still insists that he "won the campaign." no doubt he would be criticized and laughed at.

now this from Nancy Pelosi..

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...n-the-campaign

Pelosi: Failed Dem House candidate 'didn't win the election, but he won the campaign'
    Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi praised Democratic House candidate Dan McCready because while he did not win the special election in North Carolina on Tuesday, "he won the campaign."

"I'm very proud of Dan MCready. He's a great patriot, he's an independent voice for the district he would have represented," Pelosi said in press conference on Thursday.

The California Democrat said because MCready performed better than past Democratic candidates in previous elections, "he won the campaign. He didn't win the election, he won the campaign."

McCready, 36, ran against Republican Dan Bishop, 55. North Carolinaís 9th District seat was up for grabs after allegations of voter fraud during the 2018 midterms left no clear winner.

Bishop beat McCready, who is a Marine Corps veteran, by getting 50.7% of the vote. McCready received 48.7%.
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Either care about all of it like a decent human being or shut the **** up and stop selective outrage based on whether it serves your political purposes.

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

It has nothing to do with me and what I want. Its like you were never a child. Youre probably a robot.
    No both of my parents smoke a good bit and hearing my dad wake up in the morning coughing like crazy was enough to keep me and my younger brother off cigarettes. And I support any measures to keep the amount of smokers down.
    Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

No both of my parents smoke a good bit and hearing my dad wake up in the morning coughing like crazy was enough to keep me and my younger brother off cigarettes. And I support any measures to keep the amount of smokers down.
    Ahhhhhhh. It all makes so much sense now. I was raised by my dad who was pretty straight edge. I only saw him come home after work buzzed once and he ended up taking me and my sister to Disneyland so I never had bad asssociations. I am sorry to hear that. I totally get it now. Still, I dont believe in a ban. Instead, they should show children images of cancer patients on their death beds. Its the one thing that mightve made me think twice.

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    The vaping restriction is a joke and the govt shouldnít be restricting something like that. Itís just going to keep people smoking cigarette anyways which is worse than vaping

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I...mostly...agree....

If an adult wants to vape, let him vape Safer than actual cigarettes (though research is obviously lacking) and not a societal pest. I'd rather anyone I know vape than smoke.
    Hello there! Welcome to ManRam v8.00.
    Patch notes: This version is nice, funny, cool & goodô now

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    I...mostly...agree....

If an adult wants to vape, let him vape Safer than actual cigarettes (though research is obviously lacking) and not a societal pest. I'd rather anyone I know vape than smoke.
    Id rather no one did either but I cant stop them.

Id rather no one did either but I cant stop them.
    You could if you had the right resources.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    You could if you had the right resources.
    If you had some sort of apparatus with the authority to legalize or illegalize an item or substance. But where would one find one of those. Searching high and low, far and wide, up and down and Iíve yet to find one of those.

If you had some sort of apparatus with the authority to legalize or illegalize an item or substance. But where would one find one of those. Searching high and low, far and wide, up and down and Iíve yet to find one of those.
    True, but in a pinch, a bazooka would suffice.