Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: Climate Change

Quote Originally Posted by statquo View Post
    Here comes the "I watched a YouTube video so now I fully understand the topic and qualify for having an equal argument as our scientists that have spent their lives researching the issue" people.

I took my truck in to a mechanic. The mechanic said if I keep driving the way I am, my truck isn't going to run much longer. Then he gave me solutions to mitigate it. Luckily, I watched a YouTube video that told me the mechanic was part of a right wing conspiracy to get me to stop driving the way I am. I fully understand what's wrong with my truck now. LOL
    Lol. Cars. Luckily, you've watched many YouTube videos telling you the world is ending. And they're all from crazy left wing conspiracists.

Scientists have been telling me that the world is ending my entire life. I'm still here.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Climate change expert is an oxymoron. Nobody knows anything and we know that because all these smart enlightened elitists keep buying up ocean front property. That's why they have to use the Hellen Lovejoy approach and boat a teenager from Sweden to lecture us all.

But the best part about climate change is how it's been lumped in with an anti-capitalist sentiment. You know, because only capitalists emit co2... Look at the map of emissions and tell me how the chinese are doing.

We'd make it about a week without burning fossil fuels before people started turning on each other after the markets melt down.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    He started with "It's inevitable" ... and it's not. So I disagree.
    Do you really think you know more than the entire scientific community? Like who do you think you are? lol

It is inevitable. The hope is that we can mitigate to the point that we can salvage life. But thats already been explained to you.
    Last edited by rhino17; 09-23-2019 at 12:09 AM.
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post
    Do you really think you know more than the entire scientific community? Like who do you think you are? lol

It is inevitable. The hope is that we can mitigate to the point that we can salvage life. But thats already been explained to you.
    Okay. You go ahead and walk to everywhere you go from this day forward. It is up to you to salvage life.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Okay. You go ahead and walk to everywhere you go from this day forward. It is up to you to salvage life.
    Hey it's not their job to make sacrifices, it's the job of all the rich fat cats who produce all the **** they buy because they demand it, lol. Total cake and eat it too.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    Hey it's not their job to make sacrifices, it's the job of all the rich fat cats who produce all the **** they buy because they demand it, lol. Total cake and eat it too.
    They're ****ing brain washed idiots. It's everyone's fault but theirs. Absolutely unbelievable.

They're ****ing brain washed idiots. It's everyone's fault but theirs. Absolutely unbelievable.
    What's everyone's fault?
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    What's everyone's fault?
    My bad. I didn't wrap that statement with quotation marks. You know what I meant, or is your head burried too deep in your *** to see the obvious?
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

the ignorance in this thread is astounding

“You must think you know more than the entire science community”

Because they’ve never been wrong before!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My bad. I didn't wrap that statement with quotation marks. You know what I meant, or is your head burried too deep in your *** to see the obvious?
    Lmaoooo, take it easy man, wtf, I was legit just asking you a question

You said "its everyone's fault", I'm just wondering what exactly "it" refers to
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by VCaintdead17 View Post
    the ignorance in this thread is astounding
    When it comes to the internet, one doesn't know if it is ignorant or trolling.

I like the one answering the post "You must think you know more than the entire science community" with "Because they've never been wrong before".

This is the one I am worried about. One day he going try to prove Newton is wrong and jump out a window to fly home.
    Last edited by WES445; 09-23-2019 at 07:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post

And I disagree. Scientists can't know what will be learned in the future, and I think we can invent our way out of this. Therefore, since we CAN'T know the future of something so incredibly complex, that it's not inevitable.
    Last edited by Scoots; 09-23-2019 at 07:49 AM.

LOL, who do you think will be doing this inventing? the ones you say can't know what will be learned.

Unless it's another profession who creates technology break-thru.

And if it is so complex, how can one bet it will be solve before the crap hit the fan? Is it complex as curing cancer, mapping and knowing what each chromosome does, those things we are still trying to figure out.
    Last edited by WES445; 09-23-2019 at 08:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    Climate change expert is an oxymoron. Nobody knows anything and we know that because all these smart enlightened elitists keep buying up ocean front property. That's why they have to use the Hellen Lovejoy approach and boat a teenager from Sweden to lecture us all.

But the best part about climate change is how it's been lumped in with an anti-capitalist sentiment. You know, because only capitalists emit co2... Look at the map of emissions and tell me how the chinese are doing.

We'd make it about a week without burning fossil fuels before people started turning on each other after the markets melt down.
    I love when people project their ignorance on others. Because you don't know anything nobody else possibly can either.

This blatant denial of science would be truly bizarre until you realize how readily humans are to reject what is in front of their face in the name of their pre-existing beliefs.

What's sad is there will be no accountability for their denial. In 20 years when everyone agrees on climate change all the people here now doggedly denying it will act like they've always believed it.

Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast