Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Too much love for Zion, not enough love for Bagley.

Chicago Bulls Tank/Rebuild Thread:

Marvin Bagley the 3rd https://youtu.be/yjwDQd_6BbY

Zion and Bagley

https://youtu.be/NKkBse8hqiE

Quote Originally Posted by Pierzynski4Prez View Post
    Tank this year, and pray garpax is fired.

Trade Lopez for an expiring plus any sort of future pick giving us 75-80 in cap space.

Hire David Griffin to be GM. Griffin can be a player for us if Lebron tests the market next year. Convince Lebron to sign with Cousins and using the remaining money on a good 3rd option with the remaining 20ish mil in cap space.

Roll into 2018-2019 with Dunn/Lavine/Lebron/Mark/Cousins, FA signing, top 3 pick, Portis, Valentine, Zip, Grant, Payne.

Doesn't beat golden state likely but we'd be easily the top team in the East.

Or we likely strike out on Lebron and any other top FAs and turn into the Magic for the next decade. I'll just be happy if GarPax is fired after listening to their interviews today.
    Can we please stop with this nonsense? There's no chance LeBron is coming to Chicago. Ever.

People really need to let this go

#FlyTheW
    2016 World Series Champions!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CubsRule08 View Post
    Can we please stop with this nonsense? There's no chance LeBron is coming to Chicago. Ever.

People really need to let this go
    Lol no kidding! I'm a rear hater that would never wanna route for him! I'd legit not watch Bulls basketball til he leaves. I ****ing despise him

Zion Williamson - Being Compared to Lebron
    Marvin Bagley - Maybe best prospect of this generation
    Moses Brown - Compared to Anthony Davis

https://twitter.com/bullssource/stat...28817996513280

LeBron's heading out west to form one last Super Team. Not like we'd have any chance whatsoever anyway, but I'm convinced he's going to one of the LA teams.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

"Bulls rebuild places spotlight brightly on management and coaching." - KC Johnson Chicago Tribune

"Michael Porter Jr. Luka Doncic. DeAndre Ayton. If you don't know these names yet, the*Bullsplan to help you get familiar. Even as incoming college freshmen or, in the case of Doncic, playing professionally overseas they sit atop most 2018 mock drafts. Anyone got a 2019 mock draft?

Thursday's blockbuster trade of*Jimmy Butler*to*Tom Thibodeau's Timberwolves isn't just about landing three lottery picks inZach LaVine,*Kris Dunn*and*Lauri Markkanen. It's a full-on rebuild, designed to produce high lottery picks for one, two gulp three (?) more seasons.

This just in: The Bulls are going to struggle to win games next season. On paper, they appear to be defensively challenged. They're indisputably post-dynasty-era young. As currently constructed, nine of their 12 projected players own four years' experience or less.

This will try fans' patience while still hitting their pocketbooks hard.

"It's not just about today," Bulls executiveJohn Paxson*said in the wake of Thursday's trade and draft. "We added three really talented young pieces to our team. And as we go forward, we anticipate having other high draft picks. And you've seen teams turn it around through the draft. That's going to be our job now."

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports...24-column.html

I think we are 3rd worst at best with worst in the league highly likely.

Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
    Zion Williamson - Being Compared to Lebron
    Marvin Bagley - Maybe best prospect of this generation
    Moses Brown - Compared to Anthony Davis

https://twitter.com/bullssource/stat...28817996513280
    2019 is ridiculous. Didn't realize Greak Freak had a younger brother who will likely enter then too.

Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    Just watched a couple of Michael Porter JR vids....

I'm not saying I don't like him or that I'm not intrigued but I didn't see anything that screamed out consensus #1 pick and can't miss prospect. He's obviously a great prospect coming out of HS, but I was expecting to come away more impressed. His handle needs a ton of work. He's a good shooter and has great length athleticism. I'm not crazy about his demeanor on the court though. Very laid back and almost lackadaisical. Needs to definitely bulk up and get stronger. Not hating on the kid, but I didn't come away sold on the hype.
    He is a high schooler though. He will get bigger for sure. Most of these AAU kids have never even lifted a weight in their lives.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Shammyguy3 View Post
    Those players don't get injured more frequently than any other guys though. And are you serious about the championship thing? Tall centers [bigs] that lead their teams to championships:

Kareem
    Moses
    Wilt
    Duncan
    Shaq
    Hakeem
    Dirk
    Garnett
    Pau (he was the better player in 09)

Idc for Grant, but don't you think he might be a capable backup with steady minutes? Mihinmi I have zero interest in

He very well could be a good backup but i'd rather have kelly oubre though. Mihinmi would kjust be us eating salary.

Not sure where to put this so i'll drop my thoughts here.

1stly much love to jimmy I loved his heart and toughness and the tenacity he played with,and the amount of work he put into his game. He will be missed and forever a bull. But to keep things in perspective he was though a real good 2nd option forced into being the 1st due to dr injuries and eventual trade. Furthermore he was never good carry a team in the post season and seemed to always run out of gas. Lastly he was a major injury waiting to happen,as I recall even during this last playoffs was dealing with a knee issue. So as he aged who knows how much worse that could get and or something else. So i think the bulls knew all these things and made the best deal possible.

As for the trade I'm ok with it in a sense to get basically 3 lottery picks for jimmy is cool with me. As i really like the 7th pick guy and think he's going to be special imo. Not many players can shot like that let alone a 7 footer. He's going to be a nightmare match up for teams. Yes his D is weak but who plays D anymore??? Its all about scoring now and playing timely D. In which case from all accounts he will be fine due to his worth ethic and no major injuriy history that usually plagues bigs in sight. I thought he had the most upside of the talent on the board. We just had to tap into it. Hopefully Fred and co can.

KD- struggled last year but i'm not to worried given his coach as to why. Thibs is not good with rookies imo(yes i know others might disagree) but I think now with less restraint CD could flourish here. At least i feel he can. The only issue is the Payne factor,but competition is great to have and may the best player win.

ZL- I think will be fine and close to where he was. Reason is the advancements in technology,his age and his work ethic. Add that to the fact Jabri Parker looked better than ever coming off his recently. Yes it sux it happened again. Knock on wood that won't happen here. I like to subscribe to the thibs factor contributing to ZL getting hurt. In which case under our watch he should be fine moving forward.

So overall if we are bad the next two years we can retool in a hurry with the talent at the top of the drafts the next few years. Matching that with what I already see on this roster. As long as folks don't get hurt we might be back to the top of the nba sooner than folks realize.

As i fully expect certain guys to take the next step and in 3 years I will be expecting us to be a playoff contender.
    Last edited by ballerkingn2; 06-25-2017 at 09:05 PM.

Is "CD" supposed to be Kris Dunn?

Quote Originally Posted by dabears34ft View Post
    I want Porter bad! I don't buy the reports he will stay 2 years. No way he risks that sure fire numero uno dinero
    You don't have to buy any report and again I don't think he stays but HE is telling 2018 recruits he's staying 2 years. But his family doesn't need money, they never did but with his family back home in CoMo and his father a coach at Mizzou again making 400k a year it's really on his brother Jontay if he stays. Jontay is a top 10 and climbing 2018 recruit suspected to jump up in class next month after AAU ball but if he doesn't jump to 2017 the odds are a lot higher Michael stays two years because he wants to play college ball with his brother.

Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
    2018 NBA MOCK DRAFT

1team logoCeltics
    VIA TRADE WITH NETS

Michael Porter Jr., SF/PF, Missouri

Porter is a combo forward with unlimited potential. The only question is whether he can do what Ben Simmons and Markelle Fultz couldn't - i.e., be a one-and-done star who leads a recently struggling program to the NCAA Tournament.

2team logoKings
    Mohamed Bamba, PF, Texas

Bamba is the prize of Shaka Smart's top-10 recruiting class. He's a 7-foot forward with a 7-9 wingspan who should be a terror on the defensive end of the court for many years to come.

3team logoSuns
    DeAndre Ayton, C, Arizona

Ayton could become the first player since Anthony Davis in 2012 to win a national title and then be the No. 1 pick in the NBA Draft. He's a super-talented big who could become an NBA star - if he ever learns to A) play at a high level consistently, and B) avoid complacency.

4team logoMagic
    Luka Doncic, SG, Slovenia

Doncic shot 37.1 percent from 3-point range for Real Madrid this season and was voted the Spanish League's "Best Young Player." He's a 6-8 guard who should become the first top-five pick from Slovenia in NBA Draft history.

5team logoHawks
    Miles Bridges, SF/PF, Michigan State

Bridges was the highest-rated college prospect to return to school, and I'm betting he improves his stock because of it. Plus, he could lead Michigan State to a Big Ten title -- and possibly a national title -- before becoming a lottery pick.

6team logoKnicks
    Wendell Carter, PF, Duke

If you're wondering how Duke could lose Luke Kennard, Jayson Tatum, Frank Jackson, Harry Giles and Amile Jefferson but still be a national title contender, Carter is among the reasons. He'll be impactful for the Blue Devils from Day 1.

7team logoPistons
    Robert Williams, PF/C, Texas A&M

Williams is a terrific athlete with undeniable upside who averaged 11.9 points, 8.2 rebounds and 2.5 blocks in just 25.8 minutes per game as a freshman. He should improve across the board as a sophomore and then become a top-10 pick.

8team logoBulls
    Trevon Duvall, PG, Duke

Duvall was a big and important late pickup for Hall of Fame coach Mike Krzyzewski. He'll be Duke's primary ball-handler this season and perhaps the key to Coach K's sixth national title.

9team logo76ers
    VIA TRADE WITH LAKERS

Collin Sexton, PG, Alabama

Yes, it's possible three different SEC players could be taken in the 2018 NBA Draft before a single Kentucky player is picked. That's a testament to the talent upgrade in the league.

10team logoSuns
    VIA TRADE WITH HEAT

Jaren Jackson Jr., PF/C, Michigan State

Jackson is a 6-10 forward who should be terrific next to Bridges in East Lansing. His father played in the NBA - and he will too.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.cbssp...r-at-no-1/amp/
    If it can down to Sexton and duval I'm taking Sexton. Duval can't shoot.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast