Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
    But what about players Gobert? He's a great defensive presence if Bamba ends up like him and pare him with Lauri you hand a nice duo in the front court . Bulls just need to get top talent wherever next draft.
    I agree with you there. But do you want a 1 dimensional defensive C, or a guy like Porter that could be a bonafide star? I love Gobert but I want us to take the potential upper 20 ppg scorer

Chicago Bulls Tank/Rebuild Thread:

Quote Originally Posted by dabears34ft View Post
    I agree with you there. But do you want a 1 dimensional defensive C, or a guy like Porter that could be a bonafide star? I love Gobert but I want us to take the potential upper 20 ppg scorer
    Didn't say I'll take Bamba over Porter crawl before you walk we have to be in a position to even get Porter cuz he's gonna go number 1 overall most likely.

But if I get a choice of the 3 top guys it's Porter and it's not close for me
    Porter, Doncic, Ayton. Those are the can't miss prospects right now. Wherever we are though still gotta take best available. Only teams I can see that will be worse than us is Nets, Magic, Pacers without PG and maybe Kings. Magic might be better then expected too. Free agency will clear things up.

Well we better be playing for the 1. We have a lil advantage with the Nets. What incentive do they have to tank? I'm thinking the Lakers will be better than us. Knicks, Magic, Kings all suck but they are all one year ahead with lottery talent on their roster. I'm just banking on us being really really bad. Jimmy was our team last year. If Wade is here for half a season, I'm not worried about him winning us games. An old man by himself, he will be so disinterested on defense and will take so many bad contested shots he might actually help us lose games

I think for us our biggest competitor is the Lottery Balls

Quote Originally Posted by Linkels View Post
    Porter, Doncic, Ayton. Those are the can't miss prospects right now. Wherever we are though still gotta take best available. Only teams I can see that will be worse than us is Nets, Magic, Pacers without PG and maybe Kings. Magic might be better then expected too. Free agency will clear things up.
    Nets young guys will play hard IMO. Plus they have more experience than the young guys we will be playing.

Just watched a couple of Michael Porter JR vids....

I'm not saying I don't like him or that I'm not intrigued but I didn't see anything that screamed out consensus #1 pick and can't miss prospect. He's obviously a great prospect coming out of HS, but I was expecting to come away more impressed. His handle needs a ton of work. He's a good shooter and has great length athleticism. I'm not crazy about his demeanor on the court though. Very laid back and almost lackadaisical. Needs to definitely bulk up and get stronger. Not hating on the kid, but I didn't come away sold on the hype.

In case you guys haven't seen this, 2018 number 1 Michael Porter Jr's shot chart.

1,071 shots. 59%fg 64% EFG

No big deal.

https://twitter.com/coachdavedu4/sta...12567143567360

Chicago Bulls Tank/Rebuild Thread:

Porter gonna be nice [emoji24] https://youtu.be/qF7IvmhBTuI

Player breakdown of Porter

https://youtu.be/HkHjwinwL88

I want Porter bad... I hate Mizzou, but I'll watch their basketball games because of him.

Kid's gonna be a stud from day one.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

What's yalls take on Zion in 2019. I know it's way too early but all I here is he's the next big thing. With the way the game is played now would Zion and Porter work at the 3 and 4? Or would it be better drafting a defensive C, with Lauri as the stretch and Zion or Porter at 3.

I'm looking at dream scenarios btw lol

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    Just watched a couple of Michael Porter JR vids....

I'm not saying I don't like him or that I'm not intrigued but I didn't see anything that screamed out consensus #1 pick and can't miss prospect. He's obviously a great prospect coming out of HS, but I was expecting to come away more impressed. His handle needs a ton of work. He's a good shooter and has great length athleticism. I'm not crazy about his demeanor on the court though. Very laid back and almost lackadaisical. Needs to definitely bulk up and get stronger. Not hating on the kid, but I didn't come away sold on the hype.
    plus 1. I don't either. he doesn't seem as athletic as some claim to me. that said I think alot of people are way ahead themselves naming porter consensus top layer. lots of guys dominate the HS level. not saying he doesn't have tools. but you never know how he looks or fairs on the next level.

remember. Giles was porter last year (though admitedly injuries were major in his downturn. ) and fultz was a no me prospect.

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

What's yalls take on Zion in 2019. I know it's way too early but all I here is he's the next big thing. With the way the game is played now would Zion and Porter work at the 3 and 4? Or would it be better drafting a defensive C, with Lauri as the stretch and Zion or Porter at 3.
    Zion looks more sure fire to me than porter. I want my star player to play with a chip and nastiness on their shoulder.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast