Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Chicago Bulls Tank/Rebuild Thread:

With Jimmy Butler now gone, Wade likely bought out at some point, Rondo unlikely brought back or maybe traded, the Bulls have started a full blown rebuild. With that being said, I think the time is right to start discussing what we want for our Future Bulls. Coaches, GMs, Trades, Future Picks, etc.

I won't get into coaches or GMs at the moment, but for me it's simple. I want to tank, I want 2 straight top 3 picks, and I want:

2018 1st Michael Porter Jr: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFcDqubVQxs

2019 1st Zion Williamson: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZSBK2yKeME

Core:
    PG Dunn
    SG Lavine
    SF Michael Porter Jr.
    PF Zion Williamson
    C Lauri Markkanen

Tank, tank and tank.

Pull a 76ers and grab as many top 3 picks as possible, and rebuild the right way!

As long as after this upcoming season Holberg & GarPax will not be in charge of anything, we will go from there

#FlyTheW
    2016 World Series Champions!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CubsRule08 View Post
    Tank, tank and tank.

Pull a 76ers and grab as many top 3 picks as possible, and rebuild the right way!

As long as after this upcoming season Holberg & GarPax will not be in charge of anything, we will go from there
    Yep. None of it is foolproof, but at least give yourself as many swings as possible in the early lottery to land a Franchise player.

I hope they take it seriously enough in year 1 because Michael Porter could easily be that guy.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    Yep. None of it is foolproof, but at least give yourself as many swings as possible in the early lottery to land a Franchise player.

I hope they take it seriously enough in year 1 because Michael Porter could easily be that guy.
    Agreed 100%

#FlyTheW
    2016 World Series Champions!!!

I want Porter bad! I don't buy the reports he will stay 2 years. No way he risks that sure fire numero uno dinero

Quote Originally Posted by dabears34ft View Post
    I want Porter bad! I don't buy the reports he will stay 2 years. No way he risks that sure fire numero uno dinero
    Luka Doncic is supposedly another high rated prospect on the level of Porter. I haven't hardly watched any highlights of him though. Next years draft is very top heavy. Though hopefully Dunn pans out because next years is heavy on bigs and forwards which we need.

Quote Originally Posted by Linkels View Post
    Luka Doncic is supposedly another high rated prospect on the level of Porter. I haven't hardly watched any highlights of him though. Next years draft is very top heavy. Though hopefully Dunn pans out because next years is heavy on bigs and forwards which we need.
    If the Bulls pass on Luka because they have Dunn, they are stupid and deserve to laughed at.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Chuck View Post
    If the Bulls pass on Luka because they have Dunn, they are stupid and deserve to laughed at.
    No they shouldn't Luka is like a point forward. Just if we are going to suck badly which I fully expect too then we are in good position to draft players that are highly touted but also draft a need as well. The top 5 prospects are all either forwards or big men. We will have to see how this upcoming college season progresses there is always a prospect that comes out of nowhere and always a high prospect who is a dud. I remember Diamond Stone was so highly touted in highschool then he sucked.

I will be surprised if anyone overtakes Porter as the consensus #1. Ayton has a chance, but there are some red flags with him, according to scouting reports.

I know I'll definitely pay close attention to college ball this year, which is something I haven't done in a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    I will be surprised if anyone overtakes Porter as the consensus #1. Ayton has a chance, but there are some red flags with him, according to scouting reports.

I know I'll definitely pay close attention to college ball this year, which is something I haven't done in a long time.
    Agreed I'll be watching the **** out of it

Right there with ya guys. It's finally an exciting time to talk Bulls basketball and its future. The trade or not to trade Butler talk was giving me a migraine

Quote Originally Posted by Shammyguy3 View Post
    Right there with ya guys. It's finally an exciting time to talk Bulls basketball and its future. The trade or not to trade Butler talk was giving me a migraine
    Seriously I'm just glad we can move on from that. I wish this forum wasn't so pessimistic no matter what we do though. I think the trade kinda puts us in a perfect position. Lavine being hurt will ensure we lose and lose a lot. I'll legit be mad every time we win a game lol. How funny, actually annoying, would it be if we suddenly started beating bad teams like we haven't done since thibs left 😂

It's gonna be hard to lose more the Brooklyn, however Philly will be much better and I'm betting Sac and LaL will be too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tank this year, and pray garpax is fired.

Trade Lopez for an expiring plus any sort of future pick giving us 75-80 in cap space.

Hire David Griffin to be GM. Griffin can be a player for us if Lebron tests the market next year. Convince Lebron to sign with Cousins and using the remaining money on a good 3rd option with the remaining 20ish mil in cap space.

Roll into 2018-2019 with Dunn/Lavine/Lebron/Mark/Cousins, FA signing, top 3 pick, Portis, Valentine, Zip, Grant, Payne.

Doesn't beat golden state likely but we'd be easily the top team in the East.

Or we likely strike out on Lebron and any other top FAs and turn into the Magic for the next decade. I'll just be happy if GarPax is fired after listening to their interviews today.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I don't see anyone getting replaced or fired in the front office for at least two more years guys

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast