Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kyle Korver

Kyle Korver

Nice add. And keeping him from Philly is a double win. That being said, as he ages, he becomes slightly less playable in the playoffs. When he's red hot, you can get him minutes, but when he isn't super hot, it's tough to find time for a minus defender.

Probably not much left for him for playoff minutes. But still. After a time out and we in-bounds the ball. Could have a quick play of Giannis plowing near the arc itching closer to the paint as opposing team builds a wall. A quick kick out to Korver for 3 sounds gravy to me.

Doesn't need many minutes. Tiny spot minutes to give us momentum in cold spurts from our other guys. He could still have some nice regular season games hitting like 4 to 6 threes any game. Also give more rest to our starters.

Who you peg we get for final roster spot? Leave it open? Trade two for one? JR Smith? Bonzie? Who else is left? I suggested a PG on twitter. Figure Bledsoe vanishes in the playoffs. Hill has been decent.

DDV been injured. Mason3 is a PG but on a 2 way deal. Unless he does well and turns into final vet minimum deal? I even suggested Vince Carter as final ring chaser. Dudley would of been nice but signed with Lakers.

It's not a good sign but is all we could get for a min contract... yet another 3&D shooting guard next to Middleton, Matthews, Brown & Connaughton... Too many shooting guards and thin on wing forwards.

How can one rotate 5 shooting guards without having some of them complaining for their minutes?

And then the J.R. Smith rumors... that would be a disaster if we add him too...

We have another roster spot now and we can create another if we can trade two out of our players and some out of the picks we have for an important addition...

My suggestions would be:

1. Sign high potential young combo guard Tyler Dorsey to back up Bledsoe and Hill...
    2, Trade Ilyasova and either Connaughton or Brown + some of the picks we got off the Pacers for Robert Covington...

Is Roco healthy? If fully recovered his contract is reasonable.

Quote Originally Posted by MILLERHIGHLIFE View Post
    Is Roco healthy? If fully recovered his contract is reasonable.
    The word is that he is ready to be back in action right now, I don't think his injury was anything serious that could prove to be a future threatening one... I mean it wasn't a knee fracture or ACL...

It looks like he had a partial meniscus tear that caused a precautionary arthroscopic surgery... Meniscus tears are common among athletes and if treated well, the athlete fully recovers to his pre-injury shape...

https://orthoinfo.aaos.org/en/diseas...eniscus-tears/

EDIT: Among the many NBA players that have had arthroscopic surgeries before in order to repair a meniscus tear, are D.Wade and R. Westbrook...
    Last edited by buckalis; 07-21-2019 at 09:23 AM.

We obviously signed Matthews because we weren't sure we would get Korver... Now we have Korver, obviously Matthews is expendable...

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=73...follower_video

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast